Join our server on Discord

Michael Jackson died
(07-01-2009 06:17 AM)Shadowknight Wrote: First MJ and now Billy Mays, think there's a connection?

Strangely enough, they were both 50 years old.
In soviet goggles, Russia does nothing.
(07-01-2009 06:27 AM)Asesino Wrote:
(07-01-2009 06:17 AM)Shadowknight Wrote: First MJ and now Billy Mays, think there's a connection?

Strangely enough, they were both 50 years old.

Not to mention they both died from heart-related problems.

I don't think anyone's behind it really, but still, that sucks. I think I died a little inside. >_<
[Image: WalkingEye-1.jpg]

No super-villain can resist the temptation of a Walking Eye.
The OCA
Maybe they were both poisoned with a special heart poison (they have those xD) There is an underground syndicate! THE ANTI FAME SYNDICATE! TAFS!
I second what Senjuro said. Also, politics are not to be brought in unless there's a point to it.
...Magitek, do you even know what the fuck you're talking about? Hell, did you even VOTE, or are you just getting on the Obama Hate Republican Bandwagon?
The Infamous Boss Reo

Reo... no, I understand what I'm talking about, and you need to understand it's a joke. Nothing against Obama or Obama fanboys/girls. If you really want to argue with me about Obama, please keep it to PM.
I honestly have better things to do.

Like sitting at home and watching the First Thirteen Episodes of the hit Disney XD show, Digimon Date Squad! Now available for the first time on DVD for the low price of 29.99. Make sure to pick it up at your local Best Buy, Wal-Mart, or other Entertainment Retailer!

:D

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The Infamous Boss Reo

Quote:I honestly have better things to do.

Like sitting at home and watching the First Thirteen Episodes of the hit Disney XD show, Digimon Date Squad! Now available for the first time on DVD for the low price of 29.99. Make sure to pick it up at your local Best Buy, Wal-Mart, or other Entertainment Retailer!
Reo, you're a shill, but your manipulation of Michael Jackson song titles was admittedly clever.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
It's what I do best.
The Infamous Boss Reo

I don't know--Obama is getting kinda ridiculous. Great guy and all, but I mean, when I went to DC a couple of months ago, we went to this small mall and one of the shops was the Obama Store with everything Obama in it. Everyone was taking pictures of it and stuff--it was funny.

But yeah, Michael Jackson shall be missed. I was surprised to hear how much he impacted dance and stuff like that. It was larger contribution than I thought originally. Good job, MJ! XD
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA