Join our server on Discord

Michael Jackson died
Given how he died from cardiac arrest, he must have watched an extremely scary Thriller for his heart to be struck by a Smooth Criminal like so. You Are Not Alone, however, in feeling that your Childhood is no longer Black Or White, so you can Remember The Time before all this happened and realize The Way You Make Me Feel is the same for everyone. it's only Human Nature to look at The Man In The Mirror and Cry, asking for One More Chance before you feel like you're going Off The Wall with emotions. True, Michael is Gone Too Soon, and it makes you want to Scream, but Another Part Of Me feels like we can Heal The World with the messages of hope and love that he spread while he was alive. (Discounting, of course, those small unfortunate incidents where it seemed he was In The Closet and we were all trying to figure out Who Is It that he was with...)

But I digress, i'm taking too long with this, so I'm just going to Beat It and ask that you Leave Me Alone about the subject This Time Around, as I don't Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'. Just know that he made HIStory, and if he were still alive with One More Chance, I'm sure Heaven Can Wait just a little bit more for him. Of course, he's not, and he's hanging out with Ghosts now, but Will You Be There when we remember him? Of course, even so, today's not the best day for anyone. Even Billie Jean.

Today was just Bad.

it's Bad.

You know it.
The Infamous Boss Reo

(06-26-2009 10:23 AM)MagiTek Wrote: Little boys everywhere give off a sigh of relief.

Yeah, until they head to church on sunday.

Anyhow, it's a shame...he did get weird, but he did lots of amazing things first...shit, he made Thriller! The Thriller music video kicks ass, and is probably the most fun music video I have in my memory.

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
He revolutionized a market and combined so many issues/politics and concepts with his dancing and influence he was a phenomena. Micheal Jackson was a great artist, dancer, choreographer, and even has done so much in helping kids with 3 non profit organizations. As a muse its said to see someone of his caliber go. Just cause he may have done questionable acts with children alot of them were acquitted and paid of just not to tarnish his reputation.

Michael Jackson and to those people who think of other things, look at what he has done to the world landscape and cherish the muse he had given us.
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
...But the kid is not my son.
The Infamous Boss Reo

I will always have fond memories of him dancing zombies to death.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Plus he made Smooth Criminal. And I only heard of him through the Moonwalker game until about half a year ago.

I feel sorry for those who also bought tickets too to go see him.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
(06-26-2009 04:23 PM)Kyosan Wrote: I feel sorry for those who also bought tickets too to go see him.

Well, at least they'll get their money back.

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Sigh... quite unfortunately the Jackson family was pretty screwed up by the time he died, they had all done something stupid just like him by the time he died, but IS-WAS pretty talented. Oh, and Unknown, you have no proof of that :)
Such a sad way to go, R.I.P. Michael.

I never really watched him much as a kid though I really enjoyed Smooth Criminal. Also, he had a hand in the music from Sonic 3, which is pretty awesome as well.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
I love his music, it was damn good music, but he sort of....lost it along the way.
"How did Mary Die?"
"A TIRE, HIT HER IN THE FACE!"
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions