Join our server on Discord

The Stripes Clan, a Furry Mafia Tale(Cowboy, Kyuubi , Backlasher, Rax)
Brandon stormed out of the Castle, after grabbing his shotgun, to see the rainy night clearing into a damp and humid summer evening. He sniffed around his Cadillac for a bit, making sure no one planted any explosives on it. He did so out of habit, after his old car, the '68 Ford Galaxie he affectionately called "Big Blue" was destroyed by a rather crude proximity mine. Some stupid teen Furr triggered it while zooming by the parked car on his skateboard, taking the blast that was meant to take him out.

Brandon was reckless, violent, stupid, and ruthless, so he had a fair share of hits on his head. Many of them ended by liberal use of an industrial woodchipper to the heads of several rival gangs, but he didn't know about this latest one, or that it was so obscenely high.

He climbed into his car, started it up, and threw it in reverse. He chirped the tires as he sped out of the Castle walls, headed for the part of town he knew Marle frequented.

"...at this hour, she's probably at that diner she likes so much." He said to himself as he lit up another cigarette.

Diesel watched the group disperse, and turned to Stripes.

"That one is getting reckless, Boss." He stated, "you really should crack the whip on him. It's almost like he's testing how far you'll let him get away with things."

Sable pulled up her web browser on her phone, rifling through the e-mails she got from the lower-rung associates. As per Stripes' command, she made multiple vital contacts throughout the Furr-Dominated sector, from gang-bangers and thugs, to snitches and even Police Officers and FBI agents. What they knew, she knew. What Stripes didn't know, however, was that Sable often took under-the-table offers on hitjobs. Being a professional sniper had its quirks, but it also had a lot of benefits.

She came across an e-mail that made her jaw drop. Fifteen million dollars alive, five million dead. Her arch-rival from within the clan itself. If he was gone, they couldn't continue their little game, which she hated to admit, she thoroughly enjoyed.

"Boss. We have a problem. A very big one." Sable said, her voice full of concern as she handed her mobile device to her boss to show her. Whether it was mock concern or geniune, even she herself couldn't tell.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Strait looked at Big Bad questioningly. When his Caporegime didn't say anything and merely went on his way to his mysterious 'wife', Strait chased after Kyu. "Hey. HEY. You owe me a cookie. You said I could have a cookie." He demanded, sounding monotone and loud, but calm.

"Reckless. Emotionally Dead. But loyal to family." Stripes giggled at Diesel. "I will crack down on him, but not when he's deserving many rewards. Not yet. If, when he goes too far, know that I will not show him any lenience simply because I like his character." She said softly, and faced Sable. "I know dear, it will have to wait. I have a task only you can do, sweety." The tigress purred softly, and handed Sable a holo-disk; a map that would lead her to some deserted alley as well instructions. "Follow the instructions on the disk. Tell no one of your mission. I'm sorry I have to ask this of you right after dismissing everyone, but the faster this is finished, the better."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Kyu laughed at Strait and rolled his eye's "Yeah, yeah, yeah, you want a cookie? I'll go buy you one at a bakery." laughs again as he leaves.

Ralph turns to Stripes then Sable and nodded without saying anything he started to walk away and pulled out a small portable laptop, sending her a message on a randomly generated e-mail everytime he sent a e-mail so the feds couldn't track him. the e-mail said that if she needed help call a disclosed tollbooth near his house. "Sable." leaving as he put the small laptop back into his coat and left.

Frank sat there sitting back. "Should I start calling the rival families who sent the bounty on him?" ask Stripes calmly going through papers that sorted the families money split.
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
With a sigh, Marle leaned back, staring at the ceiling within the diner. It was rather quiet, for a weekend evening. She tilted her head to the sides, examining the locations of the cameras. One near the front, one covering the kitchen entrance, another in the back near her location. If she wanted to, she could rob the place. She heard her Uncle explain how he robbed places with better security. Maybe she could do the same?

she sat straight once again, quickly grabbing her steak knife, running a claw along the length of the blade. It wasn't the sharpest blade, but it'd have to do. Standing up slowly, her daft hands concealing the blade within her waistband. She calmly approached the front desk, eyes focused solely on the register.

"Target is on the move~" Renala muttered to herself, as she followed after Brandon's vehicle, leaping from roof top to roof top.
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]
Brandon drove into town, and parked his car in front of the familiar diner. He saw Marle inside. She stuck something in her waistband, and was walking towards the register with a look in her eyes... a look he knew all too well.

"Shit...first day on the job and she's gonna get aced by the cops." He muttered, and got out of his car hastily, hoping she'd see him and stop, otherwise, he'd have to do something drastic.

Diesel nodded at Frank and Stripes, then walked over to a chair in the corner by the lit fireplace. He pulled a cigar out of a nearby box and lit it.

"These are the times that seperate Furrs from cubs. If all goes well, we will end up being the most powerful Clan in the Furr Sector." He stated, taking a drag off of the imported cigar.

Sable nodded, and collected her rifle. She stepped out to her car, and flipped through the Holodisk, taking in the jist of what she needed to know for the time being. Slipping her sniper rifle in the hidden compartment under her seat along the transmisson hump, she started up her car and drove to the less-than-reputable side of the Furr Sector.

Her car looked out of place as it pulled up the deserted alleyway. She switched her high-beams on, and her Maserati lit up the alleyway, making a few feral rats and the odd street bum flee from the light.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Strait wagged his tail. "Sweet. I'll wait for you in your house!" The fox said as he mounted his motorcycle and roared off into the rainy night.

"That won't be necessary, Frank." Stripes said coolly, folding her arms behind her back and padding over to the window again to gaze out into the stormy streets. "The mission I've given to Sable will take care of this business, and initiate our newest member into our family. After all... I can't judge on reputation alone."

[Deserted Alleyway]

"-Ya got the deisk?" A voice with a heavy Australian called at Sable from the back of the alley, a pair of amber eyes appearing in the gloom of the darkness. A few steps resounded off the wet ground before a rather handsome dingo in what seemed to be clothes stolen off Steve Irwin's corpse itself came into view. "I'm your contact, Shaun Redfield. N' this is your next assoinment." The dingo said coursely, handing her a second holo-disk. It contained a secret commission from another Clandestine Syndicate offering 100 Million to wipe out the entire organization who wanted Brandon dead. "You oughta find the Mers'n'ry, Renuhlah before she toikes the hit on Brundan. Moy boss offers you foive million for gettin' here." He handed her a briefcase. "You'll get the other foive million from your boss."

[Outside Diner]

A motorcycle screeched to a halt in front of the diner Marle was in, stopping right in front of Brandon as if blocking his path. It was Strait. "Wuffy." He greeted, swiveling around to face the wolf. "-Gonna do something you're not gonna like, kay?" He said, jumping off his bike. "But later. Go greet your- our new family."
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Frank sighs as he re organizes the payout of the family. "Deez you piss me off sometimes you know? get to chill while I do this, hand me a cigar buddy?" he laughed as he keep working.

Kyu drove off laughing as he stopped at a 'family bakery' and bought a box of fresh cookies for Strait for cheep he drove by and saw Brandon and Strait and saw something was up so he pulled up. "Whats going on here guys?" he asked as he was ready to pull his gun out at short notice.
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Marle caught something out of the corner of her eye, spotting a wolf, and two mean-looking foxes pause just out in front of the diner. She fumbled a step, nearly losing her cool, as she approached the register cautiously. Something about those furs outside gave her the chills, and she couldn't help fight the notion that one of them seemed vaguely familiar, though through the rain, and the fading light from the afternoon sun, it would be a challenge to make out who exactly they were from inside the diner.

The dragon-fox paused in front of the register, eying the teenage 'coon standing there. He greeted her in a friendly tone, as she examined him. He was hardly any older than her. She felt she could handle him, if he decided to get rough, thanks to a bit of B's little combat training eh occasionally gave her. Her claw grasped the handle of the steak knife tightly, as she leaned ever so closer towards the till. "Gimme all the money in the till!" she half-shrieked, half-commanded of the suddenly surprised raccoon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

"Drat..." Renala muttered, as she paused, still as a gargoyle atop a roof just across the street from the diner. She hadn't given the others any thought that they'd watch over Brandon, especially since he could handle himself in any situation alone. "No matter. If need be, I can perform a low blow, and go for friends, and family." She continued to watch, as the trio of furs stood before the diner entrance, as she slipped a flipper into a small sack at her waist, withdrawing a tiny device, which she weighed momentarily, before giving it a quick flick, as it zoomed through the rainy air, landing quietly, and gently against Brandons' lapel. She activated her phone, as it tuned into the tiny recorder hidden on B, and began to listen in on their conversation.
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]
[Diner]

"Shit." Brandon muttered, and pulled out one of his Desert Eagles, "That's what's up."

He stormed in, and put the barrel of the pistol to the back of Marle's skull.

"No." He said coldly, cocking the hammer back. It was loaded but the chamber was empty, hopefully the bluff would be enough to show Marle he was far from pleased with her actions. The Mafia Clans here were supposed to be like Robin Hood, protecting the oft-downtrodden Furr populace from the humans, while giving the Furr many things, many things illegal, that they wouldn't have normally.

[Sable]

Sable nodded silently as she quickly counted up the money.

"We never met. You get the drill." She said, never looking up. She threw her car in reverse, and drove out of the alleyway, looking for a safer spot to review the contents of the second holodisk.

Meanwhile, a punk-rocker looking rat sat silently in the dumpster, having been hiding their for most of the day. His Clan badge, a rat skull on a sewer lid, was pinned to his tattered and torn denim jacket.

"Shit...that psychobitch is on a hit for all of us..." the rat muttered quietly, poking his head out of the dumpster stealthily, to see if the other Canid had left as well.

[Castle]

Diesel tossed a fine cuban cigar to Frank, and offered him a glass of the finest scotch money could afford.

"Yeah, well, get pissed all you want. You know we pay you too well to let you quit." He laughed, "scotch?"
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
[Diner]

"Putting a gun to the head of your niece, now that's what I call tough love." Strait cackled, hugging his straitjacket closer in the heavy rain, splashing in some puddles childishly. "Just like muh daddy did to me!"

[Sable]

"Bonzer, mate." Shaun lowered the rim of his hat over his eyes, disappearing back into the alley.

"Roight." The same voice murmured from seemingly out of nowhere, and the dingo leaped in front of the dumpster, slamming the top down on the rat's head before tossing a grenade-like explosive in it, clamping it shut with a strange vice-like hand-held device, trapping the rat in the dumpster with the explosive. He walked away from it is the explosive went off, the explosion muffled by the dumpster and the rain. It was designed to be silent anyway. "For moy next assoinment..." The dingo muttered to himself, vanishing into the darkness of the alley again.

[Castle]

"I was wondering" The tigress turned o face her aides. "Are either of you married?" Stripes asked Frank and Diesel from out of the blue. It was more curious than professional.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers