Join our server on Discord

The Stripes Clan, a Furry Mafia Tale(Cowboy, Kyuubi , Backlasher, Rax)
Kyu placed a paw on Straits shoulder. "You have to relax a little Strait." laughing.

Ralph looked at one of the only showing persons. "Frank, If my counting is right theirs only one here... wheres the other." he said looking about the room if she was hidden, thinking he's about to be 'put to sleep'

Frank looked and steeped out of the into to the hall. "Damn it." he said as he walked back in. "I guess she didn't come." Sigh. "At lest we know THIS one's loyal." looks at Strait and Kyu then at B. "Its Brandon's niece..." he said casually
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Renala acknowledged the quiet wolf, keeping a rather serious demeanor around Stripes "I'd prefer to do something, and get payed for it, than dawdle around too much." the dolphin said, as she very quickly, and silently pulled a concealed knife out of her covered wrist, and used the tip to clean some of her fingernails. "Besides, we are missing someone. Perhaps I should show my effectiveness by taking care of our "problem child", or should I say "Niece"?" she said coldly, as her eyes hovered momentarily over Brandon in the back, noting his slight change of stance, and light perspiration.

"There! all done!" Marle grinned, as she activated the new, and improved PET, which immediately pipped and beeped, as it moved around, very much like a quadrupedal animal, only cybernetic. It quickly scanned the room for any traces of danger, and hazardous materials, until satisfied that Marle was safe,e it folded in on itself, changing into a rather square-like package with straps, fashioned to look like a backpack. Marle smiled to herself, as she wiped her grease-covered claws on her overalls, let her longer-than-shoulder-length hair down, and slung PET along her shoulder, before setting foot outside, not entirely caring that she looked pretty filthy.
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]
Brandon's eyes narrowed, as his protective nature about his niece got the better of him.

In a microsecond, his Desert Eagle was drawn, hammer back, chamber loaded, safety off.

"Hurt her and see how fast you get thrown through a woodchipper." He growled, aiming the large pistol at her forehead.

Diesel remained quiet, knowing that Boss would prefer to get a handle on the situation, especially with him.

Sable grinned quietly, using every fiber in her being to try and get the pistol to go off, but found it only worked when she was holding it.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"Brandon. Lower your firearm." Stripes commanded firmly, yet smoothly. "You live up to your reputation, Renala. But no, you may not terminate Marle Carpine. As unpunctual as she is, we need her cyber and mechanical skills."

Big Bad looked like nothing had happened. He was far too familiar with his soldier's personalities, and had complete confidence in their decisions and abilities, except maybe Strait, who would occasionally deviate from his prime objectives for bacon.

"Eheheh-eheheheh-heheh..." Strait cackled quietly. "Please don't touch me, I'm very bitey." The fox told Kyu cheerily
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Frank steeps over to Stripes and whispers in her ear casually. "I don't like how this is going. Brandon seems to... jumpy, if you will." shacking his head. "Relax Brandon, this we don't have to shoot everyone we see." Frank said being annoyed.

Kyu raises his paw off of Strait slowly backing away. "Heh, with the threats I get it, its cool." playfully. "Do you want a cookie you fucking weirdo." laughing.

Ralph shacks his head at Brandon he moves closer to him putting his paw on his gun lowering it. he whispers in his ear. "You keep this point your gun everywhere game and I don't think you'll be around much longer."
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Renala shrugged, as she simply stepped away from the crowd, slinking into the shadows. Soon, they'd need her, but for now, she'd have to put up with their lunacy.

"All right, I guess I should go see uncle Brandon, then!" Marle said cheerfully, as she continued on down town. Her uncle worked at a pet shop, so she figured she'd visit eahc one, until she found him, and show him her new "toy", attached to her back.
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

Brandon growled, and reholstered his weapon. He was blindly loyal to Stripes, especially after she drove him to their docter to remove two nine-millimeter bullets from his eye and skull. One still remained, the doctor was afraid that removing it would kill him. After the removal of what was left of his right eye, she had personally financed the replacement cybernetic, and he was loyal from that day on. She saved his life.

"Permission to locate my Niece, Boss." He asked lowly.

Diesel stepped behind Stripes, watching Renala with nothing more than mild curiousity. She was supposed to be the best of the best of the Furr Assassins, even capable of besting the best from the Human-Controlled Assassin's Guild. He wanted to see what she could do.

Sable was off in her own world, fiddling with a stiletto blade, cleaning the dirt away from under her claws.

"So, are we free to go, Boss? Or do you need us to do something now?" she asked, not looking up from her claws.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"Permission granted, soldier." Stripes nodded at Brandon, and lowered herself down so she was level to Frank. "He's always like that. If you know your soldiers, you'll understand what to do with them. He's done a lot for us, these past few years. I like my family as loyal as him." She said softly, and straightened back up, towering over everyone in the room.

"Threats? What threats?" Strait asked curiously, looking around before facing Kyu. "I fucking love cookies!"

"You're all dismissed. I have assignments for all of you waiting in the morning, but its much too rainy and gloomy a night right now to be sharing the details with you. Worry about it after breakfast." Stripes said boredly, and turned around, storming toward her quarters lazily.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Frank shook his head "tsk, tsk.... alright, well, you heard the Boss. Come back later and we'll have something for you all." Frank said as he stood there waiting for them to leave.

Kyu looked at Strait with a straight face. "...I don't have a cookie though." Kyu said snickering as he about faced and started to exit quickly followed by Ralph.

Before Ralph left he turned to Sable and B and shook his head. he thought to himself 'How those two hot heads are still here I'll never know.'

OOC: Lols at Kyu's part XD I lol'ed :P
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
(gonna be in LA/Vegas all of next week, so yeah... if you guys wanna continue without me, you can.)

Feeling a little hungry, Marle headed into her favorite eatery. As usual, she used someone else's forged credit card to pay for the meal. She was content with her meal, having ordered something meaty and delicious. She only wished she could be eating with her uncle, because he almost always had some interesting stories to say about street life. Whether or not they were real, Marle didn't care, because each of these stories felt special somehow. She held them in her memories dearly.

Renala slipped quietly away from the group, making for the exit. Soon as she stepped foot outside the door, her cellphone went off. Normally, Renala never carried a phone with her, thinking it was a horrible idea, as each phone gave off electromagnetic waves, and enough heat to be easily detected by any simple sensors, not to mention it was capable of being tracked. Though lately, she found it was easier for many of her potential clients to contact her, and feed her hit details. Today, however, was different.

She raised an eyebrow slowly, as she read through the list of hit details. Amidst the 30k, 40k, even 50k, she found a few high numbers. She opened one of the high priced hit files, dedicated to a Brandon Hayley. Apparently rival gangs wanted his head on a platter for 5 mil, and 15 mil alive. She shut her phone, with a grim smile. "Oh, today's gonna be perfect..." she muttered, as she leapt up onto a building wall, and climbed up to a vantage point, waiting to track her new Prey.
Digimon P&P RPG forum.