Join our server on Discord

The Stripes Clan, a Furry Mafia Tale(Cowboy, Kyuubi , Backlasher, Rax)
Brandon shook the water from his black trenchcoat, and fished the shotgun shells out of his pocket. He learned real fast to keep them dry in the rain, otherwise they were about as useful as cookie dough.

"Buckshot, birdshot, slug, buckshot, birdshot, slug..." he murmured to himself as he walked up the stairs, loading the shells into his weapon, making what he called "Fruit Salad".

Sable stared at him curiously, wondering why he was loading up to visit the Boss.

As they stepped into her office, a weasel stepped in front of them.

"Please deposit all your weapons onto the table to your right. You may retrieve them when you leave." The underling said.

Sable dropped off her sniper rifle, and Brandon handed over his shotgun.

"Sir." The weasel started, "I KNOW that's not all you're carrying."

Brandon growled, and grabbed the barrel of his shotgun. With extreme precision and accuracy, he brought it up, and whacked the weasel across the neck with the butt of it. He was out cold before he hit the ground. He tossed his shotgun back on the table and stepped in.

"Eat me." He snorted to the unconcious underling.

Diesel stood at Stripes' side, managing a small grin at Brandon's ruthlessness.

Sable just rolled her eyes and kept walking in.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"Heh-heh-heh..." Strait cackled as he stepped over the weasel's unconscious form and dragged out of the way by the pant-leg, out of his Caporegime's path. "Night-night..." He snickered mockingly, raising his arms over the table so an assortment of crude and complex weapons dropped out of the sleeves of his straitjacket. He didn't bother dropping them all, it was going to be a hassle picking them all up again. No one questioned the fox's loyalty after that one incident where he chewed his own hand off at the wrist by her own order. Luckily, it had been reattached flawlessly. He trotted next to Brandon, a ruthless soldier he was used to being around under the same Caporegime.

The wolf in question took his longcoat off, removing with it his Springfield XDs, Tommy gun and various concealed weapons. He was a trusted minion, and he didn't need weapons to be dangerous anyway. He passed by the unconscious underling as if he was accustomed to his soldiers pulling off ruthless stunts like this. In fact, this was rather tame as opposed to what he was used to. Big Bad's true name, like Stripes', was unknown, as was his past and his profile. He could have not existed for all anyone cared, but his existence caused quite a stir-up whenever he and his soldiers were to whack off some poor fellow and his friends who didn't pay their protection money. He wore what seemed to be a poker-dealer's uniform, complete with visor and armbands.

The tigress giggled, and leaned over another underling. "Please get Mr. Snide to the clinic before he develops a blood-clot. Thank you dear." She ordered softly, and the otter hurriedly ran to the weasel, dragging him off. "Welcome back, welcome back!" She called at them all, clapping her massive paws together over her chest. "Please, tell me everything that happened while you were away, right down to every piss-break."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Frank watched as the otter dragged the weasel and shock his head thinking 'Geez, Brandon is such a hot head.' He places his sniper on the table as he walked inside the office.

In hot pursuit of Frank was Kyu who quickly placed all his weapons on the table and stood to the left of Frank this is paws cupped in front of himself "Hello, Godmother." Nodding to her.

Lagging behind Kyu was Ralph having troubles getting rid of all his weapons and then steeping in on Franks Right side paws pocketed in his trench coat. He nooded at Deez with a smile and then acknowledge Stripes. "Well, going to 'paradise' was great, But I'm glad I'm back here to do what I do best." he paused for a moment then added coldly. "Kill."
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Diesel nodded back at Ralph (right?), and turned his attention to Big Bad and his Soldiers.

"The "Payments". How are they?" he asked.

Brandon lit up a cigarette, and replied, "the Sewer Rats are refusing payments for the shipments. I gave them an ultimatum. 24 hours."

"And the damage?" Diesel asked.

"I sent the leader's brother through a wood chipper." Brandon replied coldly.

Sable laid her ears at Brandon, and stepped away from his smoke cloud. She silently thought, "when I become boss, this'll be a no-smoking castle."
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"Hello again, Kyuubi. And no Ralph, killing isn't what you do best. Looking good in black leather is!" Boss Stripes laughed lightly. "I'm proud of you boys, I'm confident that we've just made another successful transaction."

"Heeheehee!!" Strait cackled wheezily. "It was messy, very messy! I liked it!"

"Its best this way." Big Bad assured Godmother quietly. "We've garnered some rep since we started. We're not just some other two-bit syndicate squandering around for power and money. We're nearing the zenith, and you'll be sitting on it, Boss."

Stripes laughed boisterously, clapping a paw on her chest. "Exactly what I wanted to hear! Its inevitable, huh? Blood has to be spilled, and you're like raging bulls in a room full of glasses of it!" She laughed. "Take a break boys and girl. Dinner's on me."
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Name: Renala Issen (yes, she's of Japanese descent, though she speaks damn good english, got a problem?)
Species: Dolphin
Gender: herm, though feminine in looks, aside from being very lean/well-toned
Appearance: As you know, Renala is a hermaphrodite Dolphin. Now, she doesn't have a set of testicles/balls. She merely has 2 slits(one is of couse her vagina) and the other(positioned slightly above the first slit) is for her penis. She has a slight amount of retractable webbing between her fingers, and toes(for when she needs to swim) as well as a dorsal fin (back fin). Her tail is slightly skinny, and not bulky. She has between C- and D-cup breasts. Her haircolor is a mixture of dark purple, and blank, and is basically a tussled up bob-cut ( http://www.hairfinder.com/haircollections2/corte7.jpg similar to this)

Now, for clothing... She wears a lacy corset, with a black rose adorning a spot between her breasts, right where the cleavage would start. She wears black understocking/panty-hose, with a black half-skirt covering her left leg ( http://1416andcounting.files.wordpress.c...t-evil.jpg the half-skirt looks something like this, from the waist down.), she has 2 "scarves" covering her body, one around ehr neck, acting like a muffler(or basically a way for her to cover her muzzle) that extends and falls down her left shoulder. The second one is wrapped around her waist, and falls down her right side. she wears a berette, with a long feather died black/red with blood (every time she succeeds in an assassination, she rubs a bit of the feather on a bloody wound on her target) she wears black stilletos (boots with thin high-heels) that g up to her knees. She also wears long black gloves that go up halfway up her arm, before her elbow, with the fingers cut off.
Weapon(s): several kives, blades, throwing weapons, and such. Prefers to not use weapons that leave behind traces of ehr existance, such as gunpowder, bullets, and metal shavings.
Abilities: no special powers, except adept control over her body, being able to look more like she's dancing, than moving, thanks to her clothing.
Other Information:

Name: Marle Carpine
Species: Dragon-fox hybrid
Appearance: Looks very much like a non-winged red dragon. Has short black hair, with red streaks. Has a ridge of black fur running down her neck to the tip of her tail. Also has black pubic fur, and fur on her chest. genitalia-wise, she has the internal feelings of a canine('triangular"), and also has a canine herm-cock,with soft ridges just under the flare.

Wears just about anythign a teenage boy her age wears, usually including the underwear.
Weapon(s): Doesn't use a weapon, so to speak. Has programmed various surveilance/security equipment that protects her.
Abilities: Excellent hacker. Has been working on computer hardware, and software since she was 7. Hacked her first MMO at the tender age of 9, and form there quickly became a tehcnical genious.
Other Information: Has developed a backpack-machine that contains her latest project PET (Prosthetic Emmission Transmuter), a sort of metallic spider-like machine that is capable of storing electrical currents, and capable of releasing near-lethal shocks to the physical body.

Is also secretly working on a powersuit that could fit into her PET pack, which, upon command would cover, and protect her entire body from anything short of anti-matter
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]
Frank looked at Stripes "What, your not going to tell them?" Sighs. "Fine I guess I will." He starts to sit down in a chair and explains what the deal is. "Alright, The reason we called you here is because our family is on the rise, were big and now we have to move up in the world, and play with the big boys... and girls... Although we seem successful, we are, but we need to start obtaining more money so we can pay to expand our family even larger. There are more then several factories in this city not to mention warehouses and about 3/4's belong to rival families. Now the factories that aren't 'protected' will be easy to take. as long as we get to the head honcho first... but for the ones that are... That's another story, when you get to the head of the company, if you didn't kill him by accident, you can, uh... Persuade him to protect him. Through means of buying him out... or some... OTHER... form of persuasion... Brandon... Which brings me up to bring two new family members. Renala Issen, A 24 year old dolphin, and Marle Carpine, a 17 year old Dragon-fox hybrid." he looks past the squad of people. "Come in and introduce yourselves." Frank said with a smug grin on his face.

Kyu and Ralph look at Frank as Kyu said. "17? shes pretty young.. don't you think?"

Ralph shook his head at Frank "She best be amazing at what every she dose..." folding his arms over his chest.

Frank added "Its okay. Trust me Ralph, you'd be surprised at what she can do at a desk with a computer. She's going to be a huge asset to our success Ralphy, you'll see. I promise."

Ralph blinked for a moment "Doesn't this mean we will start mob wars?"

"To every action there is a reaction." Frank stated. "We have to go to war to write our name on the walls fellas. we will lose family members yes, but we must risk it to become as big as we hoped."
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
amidst those gathered around, Renala stepped from out of the shadows, her presence almost so completely concealed beforehand. She looked around at the clan members, eying those whom she thought were worth a damn in her bingo book, before stepped up towards Frank, giving him a quick head-tip. She remained silent, continuing to analyze the crowd, using only the corner of her eyes.

Marle, on the other hand decided not to attend the meeting, as she found herself preoccupied in her room fixing an upgrade onto PET.
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]
Brandon's eyes widened at the mention of Marle's name.

"Marle Carpine...your niece..." he thought to himself, "Man, you promised Altima she wouldn't find out about your "other job", and now, she's an employee! What am I gonna do?"

He sighed, and took another drag off his cigarette, trying to look outwardly calm.

Diesel nodded back at Renala, smiling slightly.

"Hello again, miss Renala. Thank you for accepting our offer. We promise we won't disappoint you." He said.

Sable rolled her eyes at Renala. "Great. More competition." She thought to herself.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"Its a pleasure to be working with you, Renala," Stripes purred graciously. "You're quite renowned for your work, even amongst other mercenaries, even former ones. Isn't that right, Big Bad?" She said, turning her head toward one of her Caporegimes.

The gray wolf turned toward the dolphin ever so slightly and tipped visor down slightly with a finger as a sign of acknowledgment before silently facing the tigress once more.

"Make her feel welcome!" Stripes laughed, clapping her great paws together once more before turning to Frank. "Seeing as they just returned, I didn't want to burden them with news they could hear later. Its like coming home to your family after a hard day's work only to hear your wife or husband tell you you're going to have a harder day of working tomorrow. Its quite demoralizing, don't you think?" She smiled innocently, though her large size made it look dangerous.

"Welcome to the jungle, Renala!" Strait cackled in his wheezy voice. "You're out of the slaughterhouse and into the butcher's!" He snickered, grinning widely. He leaned forward lowly and turned his body so he was facing Brandon. "You have something on your mind. Can I have it?"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers