Join our server on Discord

Wal-Mart. suprise, suprise.
I got in trouble. For working.

What. The. Fuck.

I received a "coaching"(verbal warning, strike one) for getting a whole three hours overtime. Because John, one of the assistant Managers TOLD me to come into work at midnight on a friday a few weeks ago. It's THEIR FAULT I got overtime. The clincher is, on my Coaching report, they stated, that because of my getting overtime,

And I quote,

"Loss of Morale for Associate"

How the fuck is it I lost morale for getting PAID MORE?! Oh, boo hoo, I'm so depressed, I'm getting time and a half, I'm gonna go slit my wrists over in electronics while listening to Linkin Park...

*snorts* right. I believe that when me shit turns purple and smells like rainbow sherbet.

So, seriously. What should I do about my shithole store? Call the Feds? Call the EEOC(Equal Employment Opprotunity Commission)? Call my lawyer? Call the Home Office? Call my mommy?
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Well this was made of LOLS Seriously B. I love you

"How the fuck is it I lost morale for getting PAID MORE?! Oh, boo hoo, I'm so depressed, I'm getting time and a half, I'm gonna go slit my wrists over in electronics while listening to Linkin Park..."

ROFL! Well. There dick heads if they told you to come in tell them!
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
(06-17-2009 08:33 PM)Cowboy From Hell Wrote: "Loss of Morale for Associate"
Does that not mean a work colleague?
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
If a manager asks you to stay over to help, then it is approved overtime because they asked you to stay. It's part of their policy of never working off the clock. You shouldn't have gotten in trouble over that.

I would report it to home office or to whoever is the district manager for that store. Apparently someone's trying to get you fired or in trouble or something like that.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ditto the last reply. Even if you're not actually in trouble, you should cover your bases.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
man, I wish I could help you more, B... as first, and foremost a furry, secondly as a fellow texan, and thirdly as a walmart slave.

but I don't know hat else to tell you.
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]
Another tip, in case of receiving contradictive orders next time, make sure to report said contradiction "Because John, one of the assistant Managers TOLD me to come into work at midnight on a friday a few weeks ago." or any of related nature to a direct superior to this person, before carrying out said order. You can't do much since you never raised an objection to over-working, so next time, consider covering all your bases before doing anything risky.

Yes, man is made of bish.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad