Join our server on Discord

Mystical Island (tentacle/beastiality/ultra-yiff...oh and a teensy-weensy bit of ovi)
Prowler swam up to the beach and pulled himself up to shore. Panting, he lay there on his front, the side of his head resting against the sloppy, seawater saturated sand before grunting, he pushed himself up on all fours and struggled to get up on his feet. He looked around the beach frantically, scanning the area for the familiar figures of his sister and brother among the few survivors who reached the island and the wreckage that washed up on it.

"STALKER!? HUUUUNT!!" He called, cupping his paws in front of his muzzle.

"Prowl! Over here!" Stalker called at her older brother, waving him over. She had her arm around her younger brother, keeping his head against her well-developed chest. For a fourteen-year-old at least. Hunter had his eyes half-closed, like he was drowsy.

Letting out a sigh of relief, Prowl ran to his siblings and engulfed them in a tight hug. "I knew you guys were okay..."

"Then- oof- why're you- HUGGING TOO TIGHT!! LEGGO!!" Stalker scolded him, shoving him away and gasping for breath, laughing in pants.

Prowl smirked at her and cuffed her jaw playfully. "I take it you're fine,shootin' your mouth off like that-" He said, and heard the pilot call out for names. "Dharke party of three, we're all okay!" He called back at the pilot.

Hunter shook his head clear and jumped up to his feet. "That was AWESOME!!" He cheered excitedly.

Stalker tugged him back down by his tail. "SHHH!! Hunt, for the love of- Prowl! We have to help those other guys!" She gasped, getting up to her feet. "Some of them look like they've got heart problems!" She added and dove back into the water, swimming up to those who were struggling and helping them swim to shore.

"For the love'a- there's no reasoning with that sister of yours." Prowl sighed, shaking his head as he ran back to the water to join her, helping others out.

"She's your sister." Hunter rebutted, trying to pin her on him as he tied his hair back in a sleek ponytail and dove back into the water to help a few humans out.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"He-eelp!" Ishana groaned, and gasped, flailing about in the sea water. Too weak to swim to shore, she clung to someone's floating luggage, as the occasional wave brought her underwater, forcing her to breath in seawater.

Only a little bit aways, Rax broke through the surface of the treacherous ocean-waters, having gotten his seatbelt caught, struggling as the plan began to submerge, filling wit icy cold water. He groaned, as he took his first rbeath of frehs air, since exiting the plane itself, as he made for the shore.

Hienra was rather lucky, being so small and light, she used one of the luggage's as a raft, and used her tail as an oar, and rafted to shore. She gave a momentary sigh of relief, as she reached the sand, as she looked around for her mothe.r ".. mama...? Mama! MAMA!" she called out, as she ran all across the beach, looking for Ishana.

Renala was one of the first to make it to shore. Beign part aquatic, she was a damn good swimmer, though most of her exquisite attire was ruined, thanks to the salty sea swim she had to take.
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]
Creeping through the undergrowth, Mian and Daisy reached the beach, following the sounds of shouting.

'Hey! Hey! Lookie! Other people!' Mian said, starting to speed up, almost tripping over a root as he ran towards the new arrivals, Daisy following close behind.

Both childrens' clothes were tattered, as they had ended up on the island a few days earlier.

'S'cuse me!' Daisy screeched, skidding as she reached the sand.

'Did you guys crash here? Awesome! Company!' She cried, jumping up and down and giggling.

'Anybody drowning? I hope not, 'cause i can't swim.' Mian muttered, scanning the beach and the nearby waters.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Prowl reached Ishana and doggy-paddled closer to her. "Hey, you okay? Can you swim? Alright grab a hold of me Ms..." The coyote said, getting Ishana's arm around his neck. "Just kick, that's it, you're doing great, kick and kick and kick- we're almost to the shore ms- keep your head above the water..."
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
OOC: yeah, I just love how y'all waited for me to post. Just fucking love it. Out fucking standing.

Brandon broke the surface of the water, coughing up a lung.

"If I make it back, I'm gonna quit smokin'..." he wheezed, as he swam for shore.

Sable, being trained in things, many of which were highly illegal, fared much better, as she treaded water, letting the tide pull her towards shore. She washed up on the beach, followed a bit later by her lupine friend.

"Oh, let's see the world, he says. Lets have fun in exotic places, he says. I'LL PAY FOR IT ALL, HE SAYS!!!" she yelled, kicking Brandon in the ribs, causing him to cough more in the shallow surf.

"Ack!" he spat out, "HEY, HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW WE PICKED THE ONE AIRPLANE THAT DECIDED TO GO 9/11 MARK TWO, HUH?!" he retorted as he struggled to his feet.

"Whatever." She snorted, "well, you're the survivalist. We're stranded on a deserted island. Get to work."

"Af-after I get my cigarettes dry..." he said, pulling the sopping wet box out of his pocket.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"Alright." Frank started to count. "11, 12, 13...13!!! That's all that made it?!" Frank started to panic. "And if I even make it off this damn place alive, I won't even have a job." he paws his face as he wipes some sand off himself. "Well, all I can say is, stick together guys and girls its not looking pretty, as well as... I didn't let out a distress call. It will take a LOOOONG time before help arrives." Sweats as he said this knowing he was going to die.

Kyu and Crue looked at him. "WHHHHAAAAT!!!! your the pilot! isn't that the FIRST thing you do?!" Kyu stated as Crue started to bare her fangs.

Frank slowly backed away from Crue as he looked around at the others.
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Ishana, and Hienra were briefely reunite,d as the little girl rushed over to Prowl, and her mother. Ishana coughed up a bit of water, as she laid on her back, staring up at the sky. "Some crash, huh?" she finally muttered, directing it to Prowl.

"What the hell happened?!" Rax groaned, as he made a direct bee-line towards Frank, a huge scowl on his face. "what the fuck kinda school'd you learned to fly from?!" he shouted at the pilot.

Renala, being a survivalist of sorts, quickly rummaged around the luggages that managed to float ashore, riffling through all their contents, searching for towels, medicine, food, and anything else that could be of use, tossing any towels she found towards the other we survivors.
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]
Prowl motioned for Stalker to swim over and take care of Hienra as he took Ishana. When they both made it back to shore, the coyote laughed humorlessly. "I've had worse crashes." He said before turning to his sister. "Found anyone?"

"No good, they were crash test dummies." Stalker replied, checking on Hienra. "Hi there, are you okay?"

"Crash test dummies? Who the HELL brings crash test dummies?" Prowl scratched his head.

"This could've been rigged-" Hunt called at them as he pulled himself up on the shore, shaking saltwater off him.

"Any luck?" The older coyote asked his little brother.

Hunter shook his head. "S'no good Prowl, they're already dead. Just floating bodies, every one of them." He sighed, shuddering a little. "The crash must've knocked them unconscious and they drowned."
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Brandon looked around, and saw that his...sister made it. It would've been a shame to lose her after just finding they were related.

He ran up to her, and hugged her tightly, "thank god you guys made it...I'd hate to see the look on dad's face if he found out y'all died."

Sable followed slowly, sidling up next to Prowl. She pulled her dogtags out from her shirt, and let them drop to her chest.

"So, another army brat, huh?" she sighed, looking to strike up a conversation.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan