Join our server on Discord

Bondage Princess May
This is Lost Requiem, with a new awesome fuckin’ series. Thanks to Ikataii for helping me make this awesome series. As a disclaimer, I want to say that none of this was acted out in real life in any way. I do not condone the creation, use or distribution of real life child sex slaves. Only read on if you are of legal age in your jurisdiction, or you can tolerate or you like this kind of shit.

WARNING! The following and all subsequent chapters contain the following:

Anal
Bondage
BDSM
Shotacon
Lolicon
Incest
Masturbation
Futanari
Orgy
Public Nudity
Sex Slaves
Anal to Mouth
Crossdressing
Yuri
Yaoi

Bondage Princess May
Chapter 1: A Boy is Tormented

Max was walking back from school, carrying his book bag in his left hand. He was 8 years old, bronzed skin and a mess of oil-black hair on his head. In the heat of the summer, he was wearing a blue t-shirt and black shorts. Sweat was sliding down his face as he walked home.

Last thing he remembered, someone called his name and as he turned around, the world flipped on its side, and his head hit the ground. Now, he was laying in a dark cell, chained to a bed and stripped of his clothes. It was cold and damp in the cell, and he couldn’t see anything except for a small crack of light coming from the door at the other side of the room, where the door lay slightly ajar.

The door swung open with a sharp flash of harsher light. An older woman of 34, wrapped in a plain black dress that shone oddly, stepped into the room and bent down over the boy. In her left hand she held a small, crumpled, frilly pink dress that looked like it might fit him. Her fingers stroked lightly at his hair as she smiled warmly down at him, her short brown hair handing around her face. “Hello there. You awake now?”

Max struggled against the bindings, pulling his head away as she touched him. “NGH! Who are you?!” he asked. “Why am I naked? What do you want with me?!”

“Oh shh shh. Be a good boy, won’t you?” I’m Beth. I’ll take good care of you.” She said, bending down and kissing gently at his forehead. She set the frilly thing near his head and sat up. “I’m going to undo your restraints now, okay? Do you promise to be good and do what I say? If not, I’ll have to leave you down here, and you’ll never see your parents ever again.”

Max looked at her with an alarmed expression and slowly nodded his head. “Please… I don’t want to be here forever.” He said. “I’ll be a good boy.” The 8-year old still struggled against the binds, wanting to be freed as soon as possible. Beth undid the bonds smoothly buy quickly and sat back on the bed, then pointed to the dress.

“Be a good pet and put that on.” She said, smiling and waiting for him to comply. Max sat up and looked at the dress before quickly backing away to the edge of the bed and shaking his head.

‘N-no!” he exclaimed. “Boys aren’t supposed to wear girl’s clothes! And I’m not going to dress up for you!” While Max defended himself, secretly, he always wanted to dress up in the girl’s outfits. However, it was hammered into his head by the vast homophobic society that it was wrong, and that conflict raged in his mind.

“Oh, don’t be like that.” She said with a hint of disappointment in her voice. “You’ll look so pretty in it! Haven’t you ever wanted to try on some nice pretty dress? I promise not to make fun of you for it. I just want to see how pretty you’ll look.” She slid across the bed and rested a warm hand on his back, rubbing softly at his smooth skin. “Besides, it must be so cold in here without any clothes. That’ll warm you up. Go on and try it on for me, won’t you?” It’ll make me very happy.”

Max shivered a bit at her touch. He didn’t want to dress up for his stranger who abducted him, but she was right. It was a bit cold in the room, and he found himself actually leaning into the warmth in her hand.

“I… alright… I’ll try it on…” he said, picking up the dress. He threw it over his head and pulled it down over his body, putting his arms through the sleeves and cuffs. It felt awkward and drafty… but it felt… almost comforting… NO! Max shook his head. This was wrong, no matter what he thought. Society had deemed it wrong, and if he was to be accepted, he couldn’t dress like this, and he couldn’t like being dressed like this!

The woman pulled him into a tight hug, her arm rubbing softly over the boy’s shoulder. “There, see? It’s not gonna hurt you. You look lovely in it, Max.” she said before bending down to kiss him softly on the cheek. She briefly nuzzled against his head before releasing him. “Why don’t you stand up and show me how good it looks on you?”

Max blushed heavily as the woman hugged him. He know it was wrong to be touched by complete strangers, but still… it felt comforting to be in her arms. “A-alright.” He said, slowly standing up. He turned to her and straightened out the dress. His blush strengthened as he stood there in a frilly pink dress in front of a woman he never met before in his life.

Beth clapped her hands together and beamed at him. “Lovlier than I imagined!” she exclaimed. “Why don’t you show me all of it, hmm?” She slid to the edge of the bed and watched him closely. Her eyes were drinking in his shape beneath the little dress.

“Sh-show you all of it?” he asked. “What do you mean?” Max held down the front of the dress, hoping that she didn’t mean what was underneath it!

“I mean you should turn around and show me the back of it. I wanna see how it looks back there and on your sides.” She said. Something seemed to stir beneath her own dress as she watched him curiously.

Max nodde his head slowly and rotated his body so she could take in the full 360 view of him in the dress. He stopped as his back faced her so she could see the entire back. “Like this?” he asked. She nodded again and smiled, standing up and walking the few short steps to him. “You’re a beautiful pet.” Her arms slid over his shoulders and down to the front of his young belly. “Do you feel pretty in your dress, Max?”

Max froze as she hugged his small frame. It was wrong, he knew, to be in her arms like this, but it felt so… comforting. “Y-yes…” he whispered. “I… feel… at home in this…” Slowly, his mental barriers began to crumble as she embraced him from behind.

“Do you want to stay here with me and get to dress up like this every day?” She whispered to him. “Do you want to be a good girl?” her fingers pressed gently at his hips and slid smoothly over the line of his waist.

“Stay here?! But what about my life?! What about mom?! I… can’t leave mom… I love her…”

“Oh alright alright. Shh. Maybe I’ll just talk with her and help her understand, okay?” she pulled the boy slowly back to the bed and onto her lap. Her arms wrapped warmly around his waist and pulled him close as she kissed again at his cheek and neck. Max straddled her hips as he sat down. He moaned as she kissed at his neck, and he could feel his cock growing hard. “I… I don’t want to leave her…” he said. “I’ll come back here… but I don’t want to leave mom!” His hands placed themselves on her shoulders as he leaned into her kisses.

“I’ll take you back to your mom, I promise. I’ll help make it so you can come back here whenever you want, okay?” she kept kissing gently along his neck and cheek. Max was about to nod when he felt something hard in her lap, and it wasn’t his own penis. “AH!” he exclaimed, pulling back and looking down. “What is that?!”

She slid him down towards her knee and pulled up her own dress, revealing a large, thick, erect member. “I have a penis, too. Why do you think I wanted you to be so happy with your dress?” she asked, pulling his back close and settling his thigh against her hardened member.

Max looked down at the penis with wide eyes. It was quite a bit bigger than his. “Wh-why?!” he asked. “Girls aren’t supposed to have penises!” he struggled a bit in her grip.

Beth kissed him on the cheek and held him tight, subduing his struggles. “Some girls are special and born with a penis along with a vagina. It’s not going to hurt you. Stop struggling and be a good boy, Max. You want to see your mom again, don’t you?”

Max slowly stopped struggling, letting the girl’s penis rub all over his thigh. “Yes… please don’t hurt me…” he whimpered. He quivered in her arms, trying not to think of the dick pressing against his naked leg.

“You want to be a girl, don’t you?” she asked as she turned around slowly and lay him down on his back. She climbed up onto the mattress over him and bent down to kiss delicately at his lips, sliding the dress up around Max’s waist. “I’ll show you what happens to good girls.”

Max gasped as the woman slid the dress up. What was she doing? “Y-y-y-yes!” he squeaked. “I want to be a girl! I want to be a good girl!” Despite what he just said, he had no idea what she was about to do to him. Beth’s hands gripped at his knees and pressed them up to towards his shoulders as her shaft pressed gently against his tight, young rear. “Then I’m going to do to you what boys do to girls. You’ll love it.” She said as she pushed into his asshole.

Max let out a loud scream as he felt her cock press against his asshole. Slowly, the shaft slid in, and he screamed louder, thrashing about in her grip. “NO! IT HURTS!” he shouted, gripping the bed sheets. “TAKE IT OUT!!! TAKE IT OUT!!!” Beth moaned and pressed deeper into him.

“Relax, dear, relax.” She said calmly to him, holding him close. “The first time always hurts. You’ll be a good girl and take it, won’t you?” she worked her shaft carefully deeper into him, pinning him against the bed and moaning softly. She reached down quickly and pulled her own dress fast up over her head, exposing her soft, round breasts to him. Max looked up at her with tear filled eyes and nodded.

“Yes… I want to be a good girl…” he said. “I’ll take it all in.” His ass muscles tightened in protest, but somehow, she was able to slide her whole dick into him. It was a tremendous feeling within him, a feeling that, while painful, kind of felt good. Beth moaned loudly and held still fully inside him, trying to get used to the feel of his tight pucker. She grinned and reached down to wrap her fingers around his young, hardened cock and began stroking him slowly. “Such a good girl. You like being filled up, don’t you?”

Max whimpered as she gripped his cock. As if he wasn’t humiliated enough. “Y-yes! I love being filled up!” he cried out. It was almost unbearable discomfort in his ass. He wanted nothing more right then and there than to get away.

“Are you lying to me, little girl?” Beth asked. “I don’t want you to lie.” She kept her hips completely steady, still giving him and herself a chance to adjust to the feel of her being so deep inside him. She stroked faster and faster on him, aiming his shaft up at the rumpled, shoved up pink dress. “N-no!” he cried out. “I’m not lying!” on the contrary, he was lying. His body felt weak, especially from the combined stimulation in his cock and prostate gland. And having the girl’s dick inside him like this was both painful and uncomfortable. Tears began to leak down his face. Beth bent down and licked up the tears streaming down his cheeks. She nipped lightly at his neck and stroked his cock faster and faster. “I think you are lying. I think you need to be shown what happens to naughty little girls.” Her hips slowly pulled back until only the head of her cock was still inside the boy, and then she slammed hard into him. Max screamed and thrashed about underneath her.

“NO! PLEASE STOP!” he shouted, tears streaming down his face. “IT HURTS IT HURTS IT HURTS!” His ass was in serious pain from the initial stretching as well as the ramming he now had to endure. Beth pulled him in close and slowed her thrusting, but didn’t stop. “Oh shhh… relax, little one. It’s going to hurt the first time. Now you see what happens when you lie to me. You need to be honest with me, little slut.”

Max didn’t know what the words means, but he was hurt by the word slut for some reason. “Mmmmnnn… Y-y-yes… Miss…” he whimpered. “Please stop. It hurts so much.” As he spoke, he could feel a strange sensation building up in his cock.

Beth slid back into him again and stopped once more. “Since you asked so nicely, I will, but you still need to be punished. And call me Mistress.” She pumped his cock harder and faster now with the intent to bring him to release. She slowly thrust into him again, moaning softly in pleasure. Max’s head swam as he felt his first ever orgasm building up. Finally, he bucked forward into her hand, squirting white fluid all over the mattress below him. “AHHHH! HUH! HUH!”

The woman trembled and held him close, her own release near but not at its peak yet. She slid slowly, almost completely, out of him and slid her fingers over the soft curve of his ass. “You’re such a beautiful girl.” She cooed. “I’m sorry, dear, but I’m not done with you yet.” Grabbing him by the hips, she pumped into him again, harder than ever before. Max fell forward on the bed, his body rocking back and forth. He moaned loudly as the woman rammed into his ass. At this point, however, he was too far into his own bliss to be able to register the pain. All he could so is lay there and literally take it up the ass.

Beth thrust harder and harder into him, groaning hard, then suddenly pulled out and rolled him over onto his back. She grabbed her cock and aimed herself at his chest and face as her shaft erupted, splashing seed over the soft fabric of the dress along with his cheeks and neck before she collapsed over him on all fours, panting hard. Max curled up next to her, glad that the shaft was finally out of him. He kissed her on the lips and cuddled against her body. “M-mistress.” He whispered. “What is this feeling?”

“You mean that wonderful welling that bursts out and decorated the bed? That’s an orgasm, pet.” She pulled him closer to her own body. Their seed was still smeared over Max and the dress, but she didn’t seem to mind it rubbing off against herself as she bent down to kiss him more deeply. “I take it you enjoyed it?” she asked.

“I-it felt good… but… my butt hurts.” He said, moaning into her kiss. “It really hurts.”

“Your butt will relax in time and you’ll be taking my dick much more easily.” She told him. Max reached down to pull off the dress he was forced to wear. He was starting to feel uncomfortable in it. Beth’s hands grabbed his and stopped them from stripping off the frilly thing. “What are you doing pet?” she asked. “Are you done being a good girl?”

Max looked up at her and shook his head. “N-no!” he protested. “I want to take this off now. It’s starting to feel uncomfortable!” his hands shook in fear as he stared into her eyes. She cupped his face with one hand and gently started sliding the dress up. “So you still want to be a good girl for Mistress? And what’s so uncomfortable about your lovely little dress?” she asked. It sounded like she was trying to guilt him into continue wearing the dress.

“I’m hot… and it… it’s starting to get a little itchy.” Max shivered some more as she put the dress back onto him. He could still feel her cock rubbing up against his ass, and it made him feel very uneasy. Beth nodded and helped him out of the dress, tossing it aside. She bent down and kissed gently at his lips again. “There. All better.” She hugged him tight against herself, her shaft rubbing tighter at his rear. “Mmmhh, such a good girl you are.”

Max loved the feel of them kissing, and it made him lean in and kiss her on the lips again. Slowly, he got into a deeper kiss with her until they were French kissing. Beth’s tongue slid into his mouth as soon as his lips parted willingly, swirling her tongue hungrily in his small mouth. She held him tight against her body, wrapping her arms around him, and moaned softly into his mouth. Max moaned back in the kiss, and her response gave him all the incentive he needed to continue kissing. His cock grew again and pressed into her chest, and he humped a little against her body.

Beth suddenly broke the kiss and laughed. “are you horny again, little pet? Do you want Mistress to fuck you again?” she bent down and kissed delicately along his neck, teasing him, and traced over his chest with her fingers. Max shivered at her feel.

“I… I don’t know what this feeling is.” He said, grabbing his cock. “But I don’t want to have anything in my butt… isn’t there anything else I can do?”

“Only if you’re done being a girl.” Beth answered. “If you want to do something with your penis, you’ll have to admit you’re a boy.” She bent down again to kiss him, petting him gently on the head and smiling.

“I-if I admit I’m a boy…” he began. “Will I still be a girl when I’m not?” he kissed her again, not being able to get enough of it. “I really love kissing you.” He added. Beth laughed softly and kissed him yet again. “If you’re good, you can be whatever you want. You remember how Mistress fucked you when you were a girl? How would you like to be a good boy and fuck Mistress in her pussy?”

Max gently pushed her on her back at his side, where he lifted up her cock and looked at the female part underneath. “You mean… put my penis in there?” he asked. “But it looks so small!”
“It’ll expand, like your ass did. It’ll feel nice, I promise.” She said, pulling him over herself and aiming his shaft at her entrance. “just put it in there, then start sliding it back and forth, just like what I did to you. Be a good boy for Mistress.”

“O-ok.” Max grabbed his dick and guided it to her slit, where he gently pushed it in. He then slid deeper into her, gasping loudly when it squeezed his cock. “OOOOOOHHHHH!!!” he moaned. “it’s so warm… you’re so warm, Mistress!” The two leaned in to kiss once more.

“So were you. Now fuck me, boy.” She growled. “Fuck me nice and hard.” Her fingers dug at his skin and pulled him closer, guiding him forcibly into herself. Max got on his knees and began to ram in and out of her with such youthful energy. He could feel the churning insides of the woman’s body, as well as her throbbing member, which hardened and bounced between them. Hot, slick juices poured around him as her folds clenched tightly around him. She clung tightly to him and kissed him hard. “Good boy!” she cried out. “Harder!”

Max felt his cock tensing up in her vagina, and his mind urged him to continue; To fuck her harder and faster. His tiny boy frame slammed into her as hard as he possible could, each thrust his dick would throb and grow a bit larger until it peaked at 8”. Beth screamed in lust, her own hardened shaft bouncing between the two of them from the strength of his thrusts and her hips rocking back to meet his. She clung to him and moaned loudly, pulling him down to guide his head to her breasts. “M-mistress!” he cried out. “I’m going to cum!” his body was dripping with sweat. And his hair was matted down. His balls began to tighten up as he prepared to shoot his load into her.

“Do it, pet!” She cried out, clinging to him. “Fill me up with your cum!” her lips found his cheek and licked away his sweat, enjoying the flavor. Max arched his back up as he came deep into her, filling her up with several spurts of his sweet juices. “MMNNNN!! MISTRESS!”

Beth shuddered underneath him, her vaginal walls gripping at his shaft as she had her orgasm. “Nnnnnhhhh… good boy! Oh… such a good boy…” She slowly relaxed and held him close to her sweat-covered body. Max shivered in her arms, feeling content and tired. He slowly moved up and kissed her on the lips again. “Mistress… I felt good…” he moaned.

“I know you did pet.” She replied, smiling up at him. “I felt good, too.” Her fingers slid gently along his bare back and over his rear. Slowly, Max wiggled out of her grip slid out of her pussy. Looking down at his dick, he saw small amounts of a white fluid coming out. He then wiped it off using a part of the bedsheet.

Suddenly, Beth grabbed him by the hair and growled. “On the good sheets? Boy, there’s a rag for that Look at that mess!” She reached out with her other hand and grabbed a rag from beside the bed, then shoved it into his hands. “Clean it up.” She ordered. Max flinched as she snapped at him, quickly said “Sorry”, and began cleaning off the stain that he made, as well as any that remained on him.

Beth watched him for a moment, then snatched the rag away. “NO! No! Blot it, don’t rub. Rrghh… Well, I hope you’re happy. Now I’m going to have to wash the sheets again.”

Max flinched again and crawled away from her towards the edge of the bed. “I’m sorry! I’m sorry!” he cried, curling into a ball. “Please don’t hurt me!” Despite his pleas, Beth grabbed him and lay him across her lap on his stomach. “You did a bad thing, boy.” She said. “And you need to be punished.” Her hand lashed across Max’s bare ass, which caused him to cry out in pain.

“NO! Stop! Please stop!” he screamed. “It hurts!”

Beth growled and swatted him again and again. “Of course it hurts! How else would you learn if it didn’t hurt? Now I want you to say ‘I won’t make a mess of Mistress’ things’ each time I swat you.”

Max whimpered, repeating her words. “I won’t make a mess of Mistress’s things!” SLAP! “I won’t make a mess of Mistress’s things!” SLAP! “I won’t make a mess of Mistress’s things!”
Beth continued to do this until the palm of her hand stung sharply and Max’s ass was raw red from the blows. She rubbed the tender flesh, which was stinging painfully. “There, I think you’ve learned your lesson, boy.”

Tears still streamed down Max’s face. Not even ten minutes before he was being analed, and now this… his ass was going to hurt for weeks! “I’m sorry, Mistress!” he cried.

She didn’t seem entirely interested in letting his abused ass heal as she turned him around and sat him down in her lap. “Now, you’ve been such a messy, bad boy. Wouldn’t you rather be a girl forever? I’d still have to spank you if you were bad, though.”

“Y-yes…” he answered truthfully, feeling her cock rub against his asshole. “But I can’t… it’s wrong to act like a girl.” He rested up against her, trying to keep the cock from going in his ass.
Beth lay him down across her lap and bent down to kiss at his lips. “I can make you a real girl, if you want, but you’ll have to promise you’ll be good and do what I want you to. I’ll also be able to fuck you in places other than your poor ass.”

Max thought about it for a while. What would his mom say about him being a girl? What would his girl name be? Would he like being a girl? If he didn’t, would it be reversible? “I… I don’t know.” He said. “I mean… I want to… but…”

Beth kissed him again and smiled. “If you don’t like it, I could change you back, but you’d still have to do what I say. If you want to be a girl, this is your chance, alright? Otherwise, you’ll just be a boy wearing a dress.”

“Then yes.” He said, responding to that last part. “I want to be a girl.”

End of Chapter 1
[Image: WalkingEye-1.jpg]

No super-villain can resist the temptation of a Walking Eye.
The OCA
Disclaimer! None of this is real, and for the love of Atheism, please don’t try to replicate any part of this. It’s purely fiction, and I don’t want to be held responsible for the actions of some idiot asshole.
This is Chapter 2 of Bondage Princess May. Special thanks to Ikataii for her characterization of Mistress Beth.

Bondage Princess May
Chapter 2
From Max to May

“Now, you’ve been such a messy, bad boy.” Beth scolded. “Wouldn’t you rather be a girl forever? I’d still have to spank you if you were bad, though.”

“Y-yes…” Max answered truthfully, feeling her cock rub against his asshole. “But I can’t… it’s wrong to act like a girl.” He rested up against her, trying to keep the cock from going in his ass.

Beth lay him down across her lap and bent down to kiss at his lips. “I can make you a real girl, if you want, but you’ll have to promise you’ll be good and do what I want you to. I’ll also be able to fuck you in places other than your poor ass.”

Max thought about it for a while. What would his mom say about him being a girl? What would his girl name be? Would he like being a girl? If he didn’t, would it be reversible? “I… I don’t know.” He said. “I mean… I want to… but…”

Beth kissed him again and smiled. “If you don’t like it, I could change you back, but you’d still have to do what I say. If you want to be a girl, this is your chance, alright? Otherwise, you’ll just be a boy wearing a dress.”

“Then yes.” He said, responding to that last part. “I want to be a girl.”

Beth sat him down so that her breasts were pressing against his back. She hugged him tightly and slid her hands up over his chest. It softened and budded slowly under her fingertips, turning into young breasts. Max gasped and felt his chest slowly expand as if he was being inflated. Soon a nice pair of tiny breasts appeared on him, which was about an inch bigger than they used to be. Beth smiled and slid her fingers over one nipple, then reached down and pressed at the tip of his shaft. It slid back into the boy’s body and formed a tight, virgin slit.

It was at this point that Max actually showed any pain. He cried out and convulsed in her grip, feeling his cock disappear, followed by a peculiar emptiness grow inside of him, below his stomach. Finally, Beth turned him around and kissed him on the lips, her hands slowly running from his face down his body and finally his legs. Max kept kissing Beth, feeling his body change underneath her hands. She finally broke away from the newly formed girl’s lips and smiled. “There we go. Now you’re a pretty, real girl. How does it feel, pet? Do you have a name you’d like to use?”

He, or rather, she, didn’t know what to say. “I… I don’t know.” She answered, her voice higher pitched. “Can… you please name me… Mistress?”

Beth smiled and pulled her close, then kissed at her forehead. “How about Jill?” She suggested, stroking the girl’s back. “You look like a nice, cute little Jill to me.”

“Umm… how about… May?” she asked, cooing from her Mistress’s touch. For some reason, she felt a lot more sensitive now.

“May? So close to your old name? Hmm… that actually sounds good! That’s just one latter change for your mom to get used to. Oh, how could I forget?” Her fingers ran through May’s hair and drew it gently out until it grazed her shoulders. May inclined her head as her hair was extended to properly match her new body, which was a bit slimmer than when she was Max, and while feeling no penis between her legs was odd, it felt very right.

“Th-thank you Mistress!” she exclaimed. “it feels… perfect!”

Beth laughed softly and pulled the girl close to her body, petting at her softer hair and kissing her forehead. “I’m glad you like it, pet. I’m very, very glad you like it. Now, do you want to be a good girl for Mistress and give her your side of the deal?”

May looked up at her Mistress. “S-sure… what is your side of the deal again?” May ended up forgetting in the commotion of having a girl’s body.

“You agreed to be a good girl and let me use you like one.” She said, grinning darkly and bending down to kiss at her pet’s lips. “Lay back down on the bed. I’ll make you a nice proper woman.”

May leaned into the kiss briefly before breaking away and lying down on the bed. She instinctively spread her legs apart, and covered her miniature breasts with her hands. “Like this?” she asked.

“Yeah, just like that.” Beth climbed above the girl and began stroking at her shaft, bringing it to full hardness before May. “Now, I need you to relax.” She told May. The head of her member began pressing tightly at the girl’s entrance, wedging its way into her. May tried to relax, but suddenly tensed up as her cunt was penetrated by the woman’s cock. She moaned as it spread apart her virgin lips and rubbed up against some kind of resistance within her. “OH! Mistress!” she cried out.

“Mmmnn… good girl, May.” Beth moaned, placing her hands on either side of May’s body. “This next part is going to hurt a bit, but it’ll pass. You trust Mistress, right?” she kissed her on the forehead and paused for a moment as if waiting for an answer, but before May could, she thrust forward quickly, piercing through the girl’s hymen. The little girl cried out in pain as she felt like she got stabbed in the crotch. Her limbs thrashed underneath Beth. “OWWWWW!!!!” She screamed. “MISTRESS!!! IT HURTS!!!”

The stronger woman grabbed May by her shoulders and pinned her against the bed. “Relax, May. You have to relax. It’ll pass shortly, I promise.” May nodded her head, slowly relaxing her body as the pain subsided. Beth breathed hard over the girl and moaned with each little movement she made. “You’re so tight. It feels wonderful.”

“Is… is tight good?” May asked. “I hope I’m a good girl, Mistress…”

“Tight is very good. You’re squeezing Mistress’s cock nicely, pet.” She ran her fingers gently through her plaything’s hair and kissed her on the cheek. “You’re a very good girl.”

May smiled as she was complimented by her Mistress. She leaned up as best she could and kissed Beth on the lips, turned on more now that she was a girl. “Please… make me a wonderful woman, Mistress…” she whispered.

“I will, pet. I’ll make you my perfect little plaything.” Beth said before slowly pushing deep into the girl. She kissed May deeply on the lips, tasting her deeply and held her tight.

“Th-thank you, Mis-ah! AH! AH!” May moaned each time she was pumped into. Beth’s huge cock bulged out her stomach with each thrust, and the feeling of her pussy walls gripping the shaft inside her only accomplished in arousing her even more. “It feels so good!”

“I’m glad you like it- ahhhnnnn… May.” Beth began thrusting harder and harder into the girl, her breathing quickening. May couldn’t do much but try to hold Beth as close to her body as possible. Her hips rocked back and forth with each thrust, and her clitoris stuck out, erect.

Beth clutched May and rolled them both around so that now the Mistress was on the bottom and May was sitting on her lap. She continued to thrust upwards into her tight pussy, her own breasts swaying back and forth.

In this new position, May tried to thrust down in attempt to drive the cock deeper into her. A strong feeling fell over her, and her pussy lips grew slick with her own cum. She let out a loud cry of pleasure as she had her first orgasm as a female. Unlike her male orgasm, this one seemed to shake her very core.

Beth leaned up and kissed May on the lips as she game down from her feminine climax. “Nice, isn’t it, coming in waves like that?” she panted. “You’re a very good girl. I’ll help you come again.” She slowed down her thrusts into the girl. Suddenly, her hips bucked up hard into May, ramming against the back of her womb, and she moaned out loud with her own pleasure.

May’s eyes opened wide as she felt something warm fill up the cavity in her body. “O-oooooohhh! This warm feeling!” she exclaimed. “It’s soo… Mmmm! MMMNNNN!!! IT’S SO GOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!” The feeling of being filled up with sperm caused her to have another orgasm. Beth held her close, continuing to pump hot sperm into her pet’s young cunt. She gently pet May on the head, who fell up against her Mistress’s chest after her orgasm ended.

“I’m so happy you like it, pet.” Beth cooed. “I’ll be doing it to you a lot in the future. Well, then, what should I do with you next…”

May looked up into her Mistress’s eyes. “I love this feeling… it’s so… right…” she nuzzled against Beth’s chest, her head resting on her large breasts. “Can you please teach me how to act properly like a girl?” she asked.

Beth thought about it for a few seconds. “Hmm… I’d just have to decide where to start…” she tapped lightly at her chin and pondered about what to do with the girl.

May slowly pulled off the shaft, feeling a weird emptiness in her. “How about… you dress me up like a girl?” she asked. “And then show me how a girl is supposed to act?”

“Well, your dress should still be fine. Why don’t you put that on with these?” Beth reached over and picked out a pair of white panties, then handed them to May. “I’d say a bra too, but you haven’t quite the breasts for one.”

May took the panties and slowly put them on. It felt rather unique having the fabric rub against her pussy lips. She then grabbed the dress and put it on as well, surprised at how well it fit now. “How do I look?” she asked her Mistress, spinning around for her.

“You look very pretty, pet.” Beth slid up from the bed and bent down to kiss her gently on the lips. “Let me get dressed and we’ll go out shopping.” She quickly pulled on the black lace panties and bra, followed by the simple black dress that she had been wearing before.

“When can we go back to mom?” she asked.

“After we go out and you practice being a good girl, I’ll take you home.” Beth answered.

“And what about shoes?”

“Hmm…” the woman stepped into her closet and dug about, tossing pairs of children’s shoes aside. “Aha! Here’s a good pair. Nice simple flats that go well with your dress.” The shoes were pink shoes that had one strap with a golden buckle; a very nice match with the dress. May put on the shoes and tried walking around.

“I can move pretty well in these.” She said. “Are we ready to go now?”

Beth nodded and slipped on a pair of low heels, then held her hand out to May. “Let’s go out. Anywhere you want to go?”

“You said we were going shopping.” She replied. “What are we going shopping for? Clothes?”

“Yep. We should get you some more outfits, if you going to be a girl now. Most of your boy clothes won’t work anymore.” She answered, leading her out to the car.

“Y-yeah…” May walked out with her, feeling a bit weird with a draft blowing between her legs. “Why are you doing all this for me, though?”

Beth helped her into the passenger seat, watching May’s movements and making notes. “Well, I’ve always wanted to have kids of my own, but I don’t really have the time.” She responded. “I figure I’ll be kind of like that nice aunt that spoils you instead.”

“O-ok… but I wonder what mom would say?” she said, buckling her seatbelt. “What If she doesn’t let you near me again?” Because the door was already closed, May had to repeat this when Beth came around to the driver’s seat.
“I’ll explain things to her.” Beth answered. “We’ll have to keep some of the things we do a secret, though, okay? I don’t think she’d understand.”

“S-some things? Like what?” she asked.

“Like you can’t let her know that we have sex, understand? She won’t want you to see me anymore, and then we can’t have our fun, pet.” She reached over and ruffled May’s hair, then put the car into gear and pulled out of the driveway.

The drive was only about 10 minutes before they pulled up in a parking lot outside of a department store. As they were climbing out of the car, May suddenly had a thought.

“Oh, Mistress, what should I call you out in public?”

“Just call me Aunt Beth.” She said as she led the girl inside. They silently walked to the girl’s section, where Beth smiled at the rows of lovely clothes spread out before them. “See anything you like, May?”

May looked about the shelves, checking out some of the clothes. Among the ones she chose were swimsuits, dresses, skirts, shirts, and of course, underwear. Beth helped her with picking out some of the outfits. Some she even threw in without even consulting May.

Once she was carrying a healthy amount of clothes, Beth led the girl off to the dressing rooms in a back corner of the store and stepped into the large stall in the back. “Here we go. Why don’t you try these on and make sure they fit?”

“Ok.” May took off the dress and her shoes and began to try out each one of the clothes. She tried different combinations of everything to see how she and Beth liked them. “How does this look, Aunt Beth?” she asked, currently wearing a one-piece swimsuit.

“It looks nice, May. Here, let me get a better look.” She said, pulling the girl onto her lap as she sat on the bench. Her fingers traced along the edge of the swimsuit, checking its fit, and feeling tenderly at the girl’s skin.
May looked back at her Mistress. “What are you doing, Beth?” she asked, feeling her hands adventure across her body.

“Just making sure it fits alright.” She said aloud, and then whispered, “and getting another good feel of you, pet. I couldn’t resist anymore with you looking so adorable.”

May shivered in pleasure, feeling her sex drive burning up again. “Mistress… are you really gonna…?” she asked.

Beth chuckled and rubbed her petite breasts. “Don’t worry, I’ll just rub at you a bit, pet. This is something you should get used to as such a lovely little girl. Boys will want to do this all the time.” Her fingers dipped down and pressed softly at May’s slit, coaxing a gasp out of her mouth. Slowly, May grinded her hips against Beth’s hand.

“Mmmnn… it feels… good…” she whispered, resting up against her Mistress. Beth licked at May’s neck and held her tight. “You know, they sometimes have cameras hidden in the fitting rooms. Someone might be watching us right now.”

May suddenly panicked and tried to pull away from Beth. “Mistress… we can’t… someone will find us, and we could get in trouble!”

She held her pet tight and chuckled. “Come now, if you got to watch this, would you want to interrupt it?” she pressed her fingers tighter at May’s entrance and licked her lips. “Besides, isn’t it exciting thinking that we could get caught?”

May continued to struggle, but she suddenly had this hot feeling building up in her. It was as if she was actually getting turned on from the idea of being seen through the camera. “Please… make me cum…” she whispered, spreading her legs open.

“That’s a good girl. You should always fight it at first. It makes Mistress happy when she sees you give up.” She whispered. She pulled the bottom of the plain one-piece swimsuit aside and slid a finger smoothly up into the girl’s entrance.

“AH! Haaaahhhh…” May shivered violently as the finger poked into her pussy. “I’m glad I could make Mistress happy…”

“You make me very happy, May; very, very happy. You’re my favorite pet.” She said, nipping lightly at her neck as she pumped faster in and out of her.

“Mmmmmm…. MMMNNNN!!!” May’s pussy squeezed Beth’s fingers as she came, wetting them with her juices. “Mistress… I feel good again…”

Beth pulled out a couple of wet wipes from her purse and pressed them at May’s slit to prevent her from leaking on the clothes, then licked her own fingers clean. After all, she didn’t want the girl to make a mess of her new swimsuit.

May looked up at her Mistress, panting lightly. “Mistress… do you like these clothes?” she asked, kissing her on the lips.

Beth laughed softly and petted her on the head. “I do, pet, I do, but it seems like we’re forgetting something… ah, I know. Pack up your things and we’ll go pay for them. I know another shop to go to.”

May nodded and took the swimsuit off and got into her normal dress. She picked up the clothes and carried them out of the dressing room back to their shopping cart. Beth breezed them through the checkout and back into the car in several bags.

“Well then, let’s get going.” She climbed into the driver’s seat, and May sat down in the passenger seat. “Where are we going now?” May asked.

“A special sort of store. I have an agreement with the owner. He makes custom clothes, though his fittings are a little… unconventional. You’ll be a good girl for him, right?” she smiled warmly at the girl and pet her on the head again.

“Ok!” she answered, smiling. As they drove down the street, May looked around for any signs or places that might look familiar to her. Nope… she has never been here.

Beth pulled into an alley and parked outside of an unmarked door. “Sam’s in here. Come on, little pet. We’ll get you something nice.”

May hopped out of the car and walked inside, keeping close to her Mistress, uncertain about what lay on the other side. The shop was dimly lit by bare bulbs hanging over harnesses and leather slips adorned with cuffs and collars. “Sam, I’ve got a new pet to be fitted!”

“Fitted?” May asked. “Is this another clothes shop?”

Sam came out from the back of the store, a large solid man wearing a leather vest and pants, and nothing else. “It is, little lady. Got a design in mind, Beth?”

“Oh, I don’t know. Something pretty. See anything you like, May?”

May looked around at the different outfits. Some of them had pieces that looked like dicks in the vaginal region. Hmm… maybe Mistress would like her in one of those? “How about this one?” she asked, pointing at one.
Beth laid a hand on the back of her head. “Well, I like that concept, but the panty alone doesn’t make much of an outfit. Hmm… how about that one combined with this one?” she pointed up to a design with a short leather skirt and a simple leather bra.

“Would you like that, Mistress?” May asked.

“I would. We’ll get you the skirt and top and a nice little harness to hold a dildo inside you.”

Sam chuckled and stepped up to them. “Sounds good. Come on with me, young lady, and we’ll get you fitted.” He held a hand out to her. May looked back at her Mistress first. “Is it ok, Mistress?” she asked.

“Go ahead, dear. Be a good girl for Sam, okay?” she patted may softly on the back as Sam kept his hand held out.

“Ok.” May grabbed the man’s hand and was led out of the room into the back of the shop. “So… are you going to need to take my measurements?” she asked.

Sam nodded and picked up a loose measuring tape. “Go ahead and take that dress off… May, right? I’ll need to get some really accurate measurements.”

“O-ok…” May slowly let the dress drop down around her ankles. She stepped out of it, as well as her shoes. “Like this?” she asked, covering her breasts in embarrassment.

“That’s a good start, but I need you to hold your hands out to your side. Remember, your Mistress said to be a good girl.” He knelt down before her and flipped open a small notebook in his other hand. May slowly lowered her hands, letting the man see her entire body. Even though she used to be a boy, she couldn’t help being embarrassed being eyed up as a girl. Around guys, she felt vulnerable.

Sam licked his lips, justifying May’s nervousness, and stretched the tape under her breasts, then over the nipples, and made a couple of notes on the page. “You’re a lovely girl.” He complimented. “Your Mistress is a very lucky woman.”

“Th-thanks.” She answered. “I… I love my Mistress…”

Sam slid the tape down her arm from the shoulder to her waist, made another note, and nodded. “You’re a good girl. I’m sure you’ll take very good care of her.” He reached around her waist and took another measurement, then over the slight swell of her hips.

“Umm… don’t you mean the other way around?” she asked.

“Hmm? Oh, and vice versa, but if I know Beth, you’ll be well trained to serve her within a month.” He chuckled softly and slid the tape from the floor up to her slit, then rubbed lightly at her entrance. The feeling suddenly caused May to try to step back, but she remained where she was. “Umm… what are you doing?” she asked.

“I’m getting your measurements and checking how wet you are.” He answered. “I’ve got your inseam, now we need to see how big you are inside.” He reached out for a strange, clear dildo that was attached to a cord and a ball at the end. May’s eyes widened and she really did step back this time. “Umm… where exactly are you going to put that?!” she asked.
“Inside you, May. I need to know how big of a dildo to put on your outfit. Don’t worry, I won’t push it all in.” he grabbed her wrist and pulled her forward again. “Now relax and spread yourself for me. I need to get a good measurement.”

May slowly nodded and spread her legs wide open. She tried to relax, but the thought of the dildo made her weary. Sam slid it in quickly and smoothly until he felt the shaft press against the back of her walls. May gasped as the shaft slid into her. Sam bent forward and nodded, and then made a note of the dimension. “Alright, now for girth.” He began slowly inflating it by squeezing the ball. “Let me know when it starts hurting.”

It was pretty big as it was, even though he didn’t begin to inflate it yet. “It’s so big…” she whispered, looking at the cable that ran from the pump to her cunt. Sam kept inflating it slowly and watching her face and her slit to see what her reaction would be. His free hand reached out and petted her gently on the head. “Good girl.” He said.

May felt the dildo slowly increase in side inside of her. She gasped as she felt her womb expand, making a nice little bulge in her stomach. Her face bore the expression as if she was receiving pleasure from it, and to some extent, she was.

“Amazing.” Muttered Sam. “Most girls would have been done by now. Hmm… tell me when it starts being too much, okay?” he began inflating the thing faster and reached out to gently run his fingers across the bulge appearing on her belly. May suddenly shivered as she came from the pleasure in her body. It felt unique being filled like this. After a while, however, it began to hurt. “Ah! Ok ok! It’s starting to hurt now!” she cried out. At this point, it looked like she was a few months pregnant.

Sam’s eye twitched slightly as he stared down at the inflated dildo after pulling the thing out of her. He measured around it and blinked slowly.
“Beth can’t even take one that big.” He muttered. “Do you want me to make the dildo that goes in you this big, dear?”

May fell to her knees, gasping for air. She really only let Sam do that once she was feeling pleasure.

“N-no… I want to have it a little smaller than Mistress’s dick.” She moaned, rubbing her pussy lips again. “I –ah! I don’t want her to be smaller than it! OOOOHHHH!” May came again, her pussy lips dripping wet with cum. Sam licked his lips again and released all the air from the dildo, grinning. “Well, I’ll feel a little inadequate after that, but damned if you didn’t get me going, girl. Now be good and lay back for me.” He began pulling down his pants. May nodded her head and laid back, looking up at the man a bit nervously. Her pussy lips were somehow still tight as they were when she was turned into a girl several hours ago. “What are you going to do?” she asked.
Sam shoved his pants off, his large shaft springing free, bigger than Beth’s.

“I was thinking I’d do this.” He pressed his wrists down over her head and thrust his cock into her like a battering ram, thinking she’d be loose after being stretched, and cried out sharply in lust. May cried out in pleasure and pain. Sam thrust in a little too hard into her, but at least she was lubed up with love juice from her recent orgasms. “Mmm… Aahhh! What are you doing?!” she cried out. “I’m Mistress’s pet!”

“She shares her pets with me. It’s part of why I’ll make her clothes.” He breathed over her like a bull in heat, and began thrusting faster and deeper into her. “Oh, damn! You’re so tight!”

The girl cried out in pleasure as she was pumped harder. Her stomach bulged out with each thrust. She came again after a few more thrusts, leaking pussy juice everywhere. Sam groaned with the feel of her pussy walls squeezing his cock and he dug his fingers into her shoulders. His own release washed fast over him as he pumped thick, hot seed up into her small body.

“Fuck… so good… you should come back and get lots of nice clothes, slave.”
May lay there, in a state of ecstasy as the man pulled out of her. Finally, she came back to consciousness, and she sat up, the cum spilling out of her. Sam was busy putting his pants back on and looking over his notes briefly. He nodded and waved dismissively at the door. “Ok. You can head on back to your Mistress.”

May nodded and put her clothes back on, heading back to her Mistress in the shop. “I’m back.” She said. “Is there anything else you want to look at?”

“No, dear, though I’ve found another nice little treat for you.” She answered. “I’ll show you in the car.” She offered her hand to May, who grabbed it and was led out of the shop and to the car, but not before Sam sent a wink her way.

“What is it?” she asked, sitting in the passenger seat. Beth sat down in the car and pulled out a leather collar with three D rings placed evenly at the front and sides. Dangling from the front ring was a tag that read “Property of Beth”.

“Something nice to show other Masters and Mistresses who you belong to.” She answered, smiling darkly.

“Property of Beth?” May asked, reading the tag. “And… what do you mean by… other masters and Mistresses?”

“Well, other people keep little pets like you. I’m so proud of you, how could I not show you off?” she pet softly at May’s hair. “Don’t worry, if you don’t want to, you don’t have to play with them.”

“No… I’ll do what Mistress wants… will you put the collar on me?” she asked. Beth smiled and nodded, then reached out and wrapped the collar around May’s neck and buckled it closed. “It looks lovely on you, pet.” She said.

“We’re going to have so much fun together. Well then, where should we go next?”

“Um, can we go back to my mom?” May asked. “I bet she is worried about me…”

Beth nodded and started up the car, but paused before pulling out of the alley. “You know, you haven’t told me where your house is.”

May told her the street name that she lived on. While she said this, she suddenly realized something. “But… my mom’s not going to recognize me… how will we show her that it’s me?”

“I’m sure she’ll recognize you. You look pretty much the same, dear, just a little more… feminine. And if she doesn’t recognize you, well, I don’t know your old middle name, or her maiden name, or what songs she sang you to sleep with, and I imagine other people don’t either.”

May nodded her head. “I guess not…” she whispered. “I wonder what she would say about this, though…” She looked up as they drove up to her house. "Here it is." she said. "That house over there.

End of Chapter 2

The OCA
You guys should know the warnings by now. No under 18, no plagiarism, no copypasta.

Bondage Princess May
Chapter 3

“Um, can we go back to my mom?” May asked. “I bet she is worried about me…”

Beth nodded and started up the car, but paused before pulling out of the alley. “You know, you haven’t told me where your house is.”

May told her the street name that she lived on. While she said this, she suddenly realized something. “But… my mom’s not going to recognize me… how will we show her that it’s me?”

“I’m sure she’ll recognize you. You look pretty much the same, dear, just a little more… feminine. And if she doesn’t recognize you, well, I don’t know your old middle name, or her maiden name, or what songs she sang you to sleep with, and I imagine other people don’t either.”

May nodded her head. “I guess not…” she whispered. “I wonder what she would say about this, though…” She looked up as they drove up to her house. "Here it is." she said. "That house over there.”

Beth parked the car up next to the curb next to the house. “Here, we should probably take the collar off.” She said, slipping the collar off her pet. “One thing at a time. Now, do you want to fo see her alone, or do you want me to come with you?”

“Please come with me.” May answered, letting her take off the collar. “She’d want answers, none of them I can really make up an alibi for.” She walked up to the front door with Beth, straightening out her hair. The older woman gave the small girl a soft squeeze on the shoulder and rang the bell, feeling a bit nervous.

The door swung open to reveal May’s mother looking rather concerned and wringing her hands slightly. She was very young, about 26 years old. She had a fully matured body and a light skin tone. Her long black hair flowed in one smooth stream with no loose ends out of place. When she saw the girl before her, her eyes lit up, and she pushed the screen door open. “Max, is that you? Why are you wearing that? And who is this?”

“M-mom? It’s me, Max. And this is M- Beth. Her name is Beth. She… uuhh… made me into a… girl.”

Her mother laughed, believing it to be a joke. “That’s nice, dear. Dinner’s gonna be ready soon, so come on inside and get cleaned up. Beth, was it? Thank you for bringing him home. Where’d you find him?”

“Oh, just ran into her after school is all.” Beth explained. “I hate to put this on you so suddenly, but she really is a girl now.”

May nodded her head in agreement. “And my name is now May, mom; just a letter off of Max.”

“What? What have you been telling him?” she asked Beth. “Max, get inside, go wash up, and get out of that dress right now! Where are your clothes?” She frowned at May before fixing her gaze on Beth with a stern glare.

“Mom! Please listen to me!” May insisted. “Beth isn’t lying! I am a girl!”

The woman snatched May’s arm and hauled her inside, away from where people could see, and she lifted up her dress and lowered her panties just enough to see her young cunt.

“What the Hell is this? This isn’t possible! What did you do to my son?!” she exclaimed, whirling around to confront Beth who stepped through the door.

“NOTHING, MOM!” May cried. “I’m telling you, this is the real me! I’m the one who learned how to read with Dr. Seuss’s Green Eggs & Ham! I also tried on your panties a few weeks ago!”

Her mother blushed fiercely and turned back to her daughter. “What? H-how… this isn’t the time to deal with this. I’m making dinner right now, we can discuss it then.” She let out a frustrated sigh and returned to the kitchen to tend to the food.

“Wait,” said Beth. “I’ll be staying for dinner, won’t I… umm…”

“Mandy, and yes, you will.” May’s mom answered. “I expect you to make sense of this. May, please set the table before you go and change clothes.”

May nodded and set out plates, forks and knives out on the table while Beth sat down on the couch in the living room.

“May, I expect the two of you to make sense of all this.” Mandy whispered to her now-daughter. “If she’s got a good explanation, I’ll let you keep seeing her, but it better be a very, very good one.”

May smiled, glad that her mom didn’t immediately throw her out. “Thanks, mom.” She said. “When is dinner going to be ready?”

“It’ll be ready in just a few minutes.” Mandy answered. “Get yourself washed up and dressed in your original clothes, dear.”

“Ok.” May hurried down the hallway and washed up, then went to her bedroom and exchanged her frilly dress for a set of her male clothes: a pair of blue jeans and a black tank top. She kept the panties on; they felt much more comfortable than the underwear she was so used to. After getting dressed, May hurried back to the dining room and sat down at the table. Mandy was sitting next to her, and Beth was sitting across from them. Mandy served out the simple dinner of meatloaf and steamed vegetables.

“I’m glad I made extra.” She said, sitting down in her seat. “Now then, how do you know my son?” The interrogation began. May ate silently, not wanting to speak out of turn, just in case she let her tongue slip and accidentally blow Beth’s cover. However, her Mistress seemed to be able to take the hot seat in stride.

“Ahh… I met her at school.”

“So you’re a teacher?”

“Sort of. It’s more like extra-curricular activities.”

“Right… so, how did you do whatever you did to my poor boy?

May listened carefully, trying to not make eye contact for too long between either of the two older ladies. This was the million dollar question even she wanted to know.

“Magic.” Beth answered.

“What?”

“Magic.” She repeated, wriggling her fingers. A small shower of lights appeared over the table. “Years of study and all that.”

“May and Mandy both had an astonished look in their eyes. Magic?! Was she serious? She changed Max to May with MAGIC?! Maybe that was also how Beth gave herself a boy’s dick, too.

Mandy continued to stare at Beth in dumbfounded silence. As illogical as the explanation was, it was the closest thing to the truth her mother could accept. May’s eyes darted back and forth between the two women, curious as to what would happen next. Would Mandy accept the bizarre explanation, or force Beth out?

“So you have magic, but you decided my boy needed to be a girl more than he needed his father back?” Mandy glared deeply and angrily at Beth.

“Woah, hey, there are limits!” She defended, holding up her hands. “I can’t make people want things they don’t. I don’t even know the guy.”

May was certain Mandy was going to aim at her next. It was time for her to spill the beans. “Mom… she’s telling the truth.” She explained. “I wanted to be a girl… and, well, she made me one… and I am happy.”

Mandy looked down at her ex-son for a good long while before turning back to Beth.

“You can change him back if he changes his mind, right?” she asked with a heavy sigh.

“Yeah, no problem, but she has to want to be a boy again.”

“Well, I did always want a daughter…” Mandy muttered, but she still hung her head, dejectedly. “This is all because I didn’t find another male role model, isn’t it?”

May shook her head. “N-no! I… had these feelings even when dad was still around! I didn’t like being a guy and being forced to do manly things by all the boys at school. I feel more… complete… as a girl now.”

Mandy chewed her food slowly and thoughtfully, then sighed. “Well, if that’s what you want. I guess we’ll figure something out with the school. Maybe you can help with that, Beth?”

May smiled, glad that her mom accepted both her and Beth. Maybe she would end the day with both women after all.

“I’ll, um, see what I can do.” Beth bit her lips and pondered telling Mandy that she didn’t work for the school at all, then shrugged and went back to her food. “So, you mentioned you don’t have anyone around, Mandy?” she asked. May looked up from her food again. What was Beth talking about? Was she going to try and hook her up with that Sam guy?

“Yeah, no time just taking care of Max, I mean May. That’s gonna be hard to get used to.” Beth reached across the table and laid a hand over Mandy’s. “You know, I do care a lot about May already. I could help you out around the house sometimes, if you’d like.”

“Huh? You’ll really do that, Beth?” May asked. “Th-thank you! What do you think, mom?”

Mandy blinked and slowly smiled. “That would be nice, yeah. Not exactly what I thought you were intending to offer, but some help around the house would be appreciated.”

“Well, I can be useful in all kinds of ways.” Beth said with a small wink to Mandy. The young mom blushed and slid her hand away. “May, why don’t you go clear your plate and wash up?” she said, trying to change the topic to something less uncomfortable.

“Ok.” May took her dishes to the kitchen and cleaned them off. She was thankful that her mom told her to leave the room, as she was also blushing from Beth’s suggested innuendo. Did she really mean what May thought she meant? After putting her dishes in the dishwasher, May headed to the living room, where Sarah and Beth were chatting.

“What are you both talking about?” she asked. Mandy ruffled the young girl’s hair. “Just grown-up stuff. “she answered. “You wouldn’t understand.”
Beth laughed softly and stretched before standing up. “I should get going. I’ll pick you up from school again tomorrow, okay May?”

“Wait, what?” May asked. “Did you two arrange that just now?”

“Yes.” Mandy answered. “She seems alright to me, even if the magic thing is a little unrealistic.”

May bottled her joy for when she wasn’t around her mom. “Can I walk out to the car with you, Beth? I want to say goodbye.” May went over to the door to open it for her Mistress. Beth smiled and waved to Mandy, then walked out to her car, with May following close behind her.

“There, see? All sorted out and for the best. At this rate, you and your mom might be moving in with me.” She said with a dark chuckle.

“Huh? Moving in with you?” May asked, cocking her head to the side. “What do you mean?”

“I get the feeling your mother has need of someone to take care of her, and I certainly couldn’t let anyone else have that chance, now could i?”

“You mean, you’re … gonna have sex with my mom?” May quickly looked back to the doorway to her house, making sure her mom was well out of earshot. When she turned back to Beth, she was unloading the bags full of the clothes they purchased from out of the back of the car.

“Oh yeah, I almost forgot about those.” She said, grabbing some of the smaller bags that Beth pulled out. “Here, let me help you.”

“Now, don’t tell your mom what I did with you, okay?” Beth explained, struggling with the last bag before pulling it out of the back seat. “If things work out, I’ll be your new dad.” She grinned down at May.

“Ok!” May said. “Not a word.” She and Beth carried the stuff to the house, hauling them into May’s room. “I’m guessing you’ll need to have a toy or two to practice with.” Her Mistress said, looking around at May’s room.

“A toy? That sounds like fun! I can’t wait!” May looked into the hallway to make sure her mom wasn’t nearby, and she snuck a quick kiss on Beth’s lips. Beth pressed softly into the kiss briefly and chuckled happily. “Tomorrow then, I’ll pick you up where I did today, only I won’t knock you out this time.”

“Ok. I’ll see you tomorrow then, Beth.” May said, giving her one final hug as they walked back to the front door.

“Good bye May and Mandy.” Beth called out before leaving to her car. May shut and locked the door behind her. The girl peeked into the kitchen to see her mom washing the rest of the dishes and loading the dishwasher.

“May, I know she’s a nice woman, but please be careful around her.” Mandy said, seeing her daughter in the corner of her eye. “You never know if there’s some predator that may try to sexually assault you.”

“I know, mom.” May replied. “I’ll be careful.”

“Good. Now, what were in those bags you two brought in?”

“Oh, just a proper wardrobe for my new gender.” May answered effortlessly.
“I see. Well, keep your old clothes, just in case you don’t like being a girl, and just so you can still appear as a boy for the rest of this school year. How many weeks did we have left?”

“Umm…” May referred to the magnet calendar on their fridge, then counted the days on her fingers. “2 ½ weeks.”

“Good. You just need to act as a boy at school for the last part of this school year.”

“Ok! I’m going to go and put away my new clothes.” May left the kitchen and headed to her room, where she began pulling things out of the bags and organizing them on her bed. She pulled out a new package of clothes hangers for the new clothes. It took almost an hour, but she finally finished putting away her clothes. May lied down on her bed, closing her eyes. A lot happened to her today, and her head was still spinning from the whole ordeal. She just needed to rest right now…

The OCA
BPM Chapter 4

The next day, May was walking home after school. She was surprised at how most of the boys didn’t recognize her, even though she was dressed in her boy clothes. Of course, she didn’t tell anybody she used to be Max. The black haired girl stopped at the spot she remembered Beth knocking her out. Not even a minute at arriving at the place, Beth’s car rolled up to the sidewalk, and the passenger door popped open before May. Beth leaned back up and smiled at her. “Hop on in and we’ll get going.” She said, giving her a dark grin. “I have all kinds of wonders planned for you today.”
May smiled back and climbed inside, closing the passenger door and buckling her seatbelt. “Really? What kind of wonders do you have in mind?” she asked.

“Well, for starters, I was thinking I’d take you home, pin you down on the bed and fuck you until you can’t see straight.” Beth said as they drove off down the road. “That’s pretty wondrous.”

“Yes it does…” May watched her Mistress as she drove the surprisingly short distance to her house. It was very close to the school, barely 2 miles. Her house had at least one window clearly able to see out over a playground nearby, yet well placed so that it was off the main roads.

“Wow. It’s that close?” May asked, climbing out of the car and looking over at the playground. “I think I know why you moved to this spot, Mistress.” She giggled as she waited at the front door for Beth. Her Mistress unlocked the door and lead May inside.

“What? You think I enjoy looking out and watching you and your little friends playing, running around with your tanned, soft bodies for anyone who cares to watch to see? How could I not?” she gave a dark laugh as her hand slid down May’s back and gently cupped her ass.

“Ah! Mistress!” May giggled and let Beth squeeze her small ass. “So do you want me to undress, or do you want to undress me? I’ll so as you say, Mistress.”

“Then you’ll be keeping your clothes on until I pull them off you.” Beth replied, chuckling darkly. “I want to feel you under my fingers pet.” She grabbed May by the hand and led her across the living room to a door leading downstairs into the basement. It was dimly lit in the staircase, with only a few lights lighting the room, enough for the two to see the stairs below them.

“Watch your step, May.” Beth warned as she led her down. May followed closely, holding onto the handrail as she was led down. At the end of the staircase was a thick steel door that looked as if it would be able to hold up against a bomb. Beth opened the door, which was unlocked, and flicked a lightswitch on inside. The room lit up to reveal a large basement that contained what looked like torture devices. May was a bit intimidated by their unfriendly appearances, but she had faith that Beth wouldn’t hurt her unless she disobeyed.

“What would you like to be restrained in, pet?” Beth asked. May looked around at the different setups before finally pointing at one. “How about that one, Mistress?” she asked. The device was an X-frame that was designed so the frame can be adjusted for different heights and angles.

“Excellent choice, pet.” Beh said before scooping May up into her arms and carrying her to the bed on the other end of the room. It was pretty Spartan, only adorned with the basic bed sheets and two pillows, all white in color.

“First, though, we must get you all nice and ready.” Beth’s slim but strong fingers pulled up May’s shirt over her head. Before moving onto her pants, the older woman took a moment to fondle May’s flat chest, rubbing and pinching the nipples. As she pulled down her pants, Beth grinned as she saw what the young girl was wearing underneath. All she wore underneath was a black thong, which adequately covered her front, but not in a socially acceptable way. It was sheer enough so that Beth could see her young slit underneath.

Beth’s fingers slid back down the girl’s body feeling slowly and deeply at her shape. “You know, when you get older, maybe I’ll make sure you always have nice, small breasts I can wrap my hands over.”

“Is that even possible, stopping me from aging?” May asked, not understanding the statement right. She moaned as her ungrown chest was rubbed and fondled by her Mistress, the nipples quickly growing hard. Beth flicked the hard nubs, causing her to yelp in pleasure.

“Oh, I could do that, too, but I was thinking more just shaping you down a little bit. Can’t have you losing out on growing up, can we?”

“I’ll do what you want me to do, Mistress.” She said. “Umm… now what is this fun you have in store for me? I can’t wait for it!”

Beth slid her fingers into May’s panties and rubbed softly at her slit, causing the girl to moan longingly. “Ah-ah-ahh. You’re not ready yet.” Beth said in a caring voice. “You still have these panties in the way.” Her hand slowly pushed the soft fabric down her legs, pulling them off from around her cute little feet. “Alright then, stand up now and let me have a nice good look at your body.”

May stood up from the bed and turned around back to Beth, her hands at her side. “Ok, now what?” she asked, her hands at her side. Beth hungrily eyed up May’s naked body for a minute before standing up. She began to unbutton her blouse to reveal a black lace bra wrapped over her breasts. “Now you go and stand patiently by the device you picked out and wait for me to strap you to it and fuck you nice and hard.”

“O-ok.” May hopped over to the device, where she waited patiently for Beth to get ready. Her pussy began to yearn for Mistress’s cock, and to sate herself, she rubbed herself off as she waited.

Beth slid out of her pants and quickly slid free of her bra and lace panties that matched May’s own underwear. She chuckled as she strode over to the impatient girl and rubbed at her own slit until the thick shaft appeared from where her clitoris normally was. “You want it very badly, don’t you, you nasty slut?”

“Yes! I want to be filled up by your cock!” May cried out, inserting a few small fingers into her pink lips.

“Naughty girl.” Beth grabbed at May’s wrists and forced them up over her head, away from her slit, and shoved them into the shackles at the top of the X-frame. She pulled up a cinderblock nearby with her foot and slid it up to May. “Here, step up on the blocks, then I’ll adjust you to a proper height.”

May stepped up on the block and put her arms up so Beth could tie her to the shackles. She was starting to get a little nervous from anticipation. Beth seemed to slow down her motions as she strapped the girl securely to the frame, then set about carefully adjusting the height and angle until May was hung vertically and a few inches above the ground. Her legs were spread open and her twat was fully exposed. She blushed heavily from the position, as she had no way to move away or cover herself. Her Mistress could torment and tease her all she wanted and drive May insane from her hormones.

Beth’s fingers traced delicately along the soft edges of her pet’s slit. “You’re still such a young little girl, and yet you’re so horny and nasty. Were you always this way, or did one afternoon with me corrupt you so deeply?” she laughed softly and pulled her fingers away teasingly.

“I met you, Mistress… you tainted this pure girl.” May answered, cooing at the feel of her slit. “I feel so good… are you going to fuck me?”

“I might. First, you have to be a good whore and beg me to.” She grinned maliciously down at May and pressed her hand against the young girl’s entrance.

“Mmmnn… meanie… please fuck me, Mistress… fill me up with your cock!” May cried out, trying to thrust up against Beth’s fingers. She pulled her hand away and leaned close, staring May full in the face. “What will you do for me if I do?” she asked.

May smiled and tried to kiss Beth. “I’ll do whatever Mistress wants me to do.” She said. “what else could I offer?”

Beth’s lips brushed May’s before she pulled away teasingly. “Oh, I know you’ll do whatever I tell you to. I wanted you to offer me something specific that you’ll do for me since you want to be fucked so very, very badly.” She said with a soft chuckle.

“How about I let Mistress punish me?” she asked, looking around at the various torture devices in the room. “I bet Mistress wants to tame me to be a good girl that can withstand pain.”

Beth grinned hungrily and kissed May hard on the mouth. “And I bet you’d make a wonderful painslut, May. Here, that sounds like a fair offer, so here’s your reward.” She pressed her cock against May’s young slit, and slid it into the girl in a single, strong stroke. May threw her head back and rolled her eyes in the back of her head as she felt herself filled up again. She cried out in pleasure as all of her sensitive areas were tingling from the phallic object in her body.

“OH YES! MISTRESS! FUCK ME!” she screamed. Beth’s hips froze completely with the shaft buried completely in May. “Not until you ask nicely, pet. I make demands of you, you don’t make demands of me.” she said, growing stern in her expression. She glared down at the girl and waited, motionless. May looked up at the woman and pouted. “Aww come on! No fair!” she protested. “C-can you please fuck me, Mistress?”

Beth growled softly. “What do you mean ‘no fair’? I see I’m going to have to punish you anyway once we’re done here, to show you that ‘fair’ isn’t something little fucktoys like you get to worry about. Now you did ask nicely, so…” her hips slid back down slowly and hard back up into the small girl.

“AH! Oh yes! It’s so good!” May looked down at her expanding and shrinking stomach. “You fill me up so nicely, Mistress…”

“And you love it, don’t you, slut?” she continued to pump hard up into the girl, rattling the heavy wooden frame May was pinned against.

“YES! I LOVE IT!” May cried out, feeling her orgasm building up. She tried to hold it back to savor the moment of being fucked by Mistress. Beth’s hips slowed down as she felt the first signs of May’s impending climax. “If you cum before I give you permission, I won’t fuck you again until tomorrow. Understand May?” May looked up and nodded.

“Y-yes! But how do I stop it?!” she asked, her legs shaking as she was about to cum. “Mistress, please tell me!”

“Just suppress it, May. Think about something else. You know when you pee, and you hold it back? Do the same thing to hold back your orgasm.” Beth explained. “And beg for permission so that you don’t have to.” She chuckled darkly and gave her hips a small buck into the girl. May tried ‘pushing down’ her orgasm for Mistress. She could feel it pressing against her ‘barrier’, desperate for some kind of release. More pleasure went to her orgasm in an attempt to break through, but May succeeded in keeping it down.

“Oh, so you have it under control, then, pet?” No threat of it accidentally overwhelming you?” Beth continued to slowly and smoothly fuck the girl strapped to the frame, wondering if she was going to even beg for permission, then pressed into the girl sharply again to further torment her. May gasped as she felt the woman press into her again, causing her to almost cum. She quickly braced herself again, forcing it down with all her might. At the same time, the suppressed orgasm was staging a military uprising in her brain, the cells frustrated and waiting for the endorphins and pleasurable impulses to it.

“Still silent? Maybe I should fuck you harder, hmm?” Beth slid slowly back out of the girl, then slammed completely into her again. “I wasn’t lying when I said you need to get permission, and the only way you’ll get it is by begging. I presume you want me to fuck you some more after this, so you should be a good girl and ask nicely for what I know you need.”

May suddenly started bucking back and forth on the cock. “Mistress, please let me cum!” she shouted. “I want to cum! Please let me cum!”

Beth laughed softly and returned thebucking by pounding hard into the girl. “Three.” She thrust sharply up into May. “Two.” She pulled back out in a swift, smooth motion. “One.” She pressed tightly into the girl again and held her tight. “You may cum, whore.”

May shivered and let herself go, cumming so hard she nearly peed herself. Her lungs were expended of all their oxygen as she let out an ear shattering scream, leaking her pussy juices all over the cock inside her. Taking a deep breath, she leaned back against the frame, sighing contently.

“That’s a good girl,” Beth said with a chuckle. She slowly began undoing the restraints holding May up, then grabbed onto her as she pulled her away from the X-frame still impaled on her shaft. “Now, though, you had a rather smart mouth for me while you were up there. I don’t think you understand what it means being my pleasure slave.”

“What does it mean to be a pleasure slave, Mistress?”May asked, hugging Beth tightly. “I wanna know, so I can please you the best I can.”

“It means being obedient and submissive to me at all times, May.” Beth explained. “It means always wanting to please Mistress, above and beyond everything else. Is that what you want?”

“I... does that mean that I have to give up all my thought and free will to you , Mistress?” she asked.

“Oh, no, quite the contrary,” she said with a small laugh. “You’ll always be yourself, May, but when you’re serving me, you need to show me some proper respect. Understand?”

“Y-yes… I undersrand.” May looked around at the intimidating devices on the walls. “What are you going to do to me now that I have to fulfill my side of the bargain?”

“Oh, I have just the thing for demanding little girls to start off with.” Beth said with a smirk.

The OCA
BPM Chapter 5

“What does it mean to be a pleasure slave, Mistress?”May asked, hugging Beth tightly. “I wanna know, so I can please you the best I can.”

“It means being obedient and submissive to me at all times, May.” Beth explained. “It means always wanting to please Mistress, above and beyond everything else. Is that what you want?”

“I... does that mean that I have to give up all my thought and free will to you , Mistress?” she asked.

“Oh, no, quite the contrary,” she said with a small laugh. “You’ll always be yourself, May, but when you’re serving me, you need to show me some proper respect. Understand?”

“Y-yes… I undersrand.” May looked around at the intimidating devices on the walls. “What are you going to do to me now that I have to fulfill my side of the bargain?”

“Oh, I have just the thing for demanding little girls to start off with.” Beth said with a smirk. She smirked and sat back on the bed. She pulled May off her shaft and lay her across her knees, face down, then spanked her once on her small ass. May yelped as she felt the sting on her ass.

“Mistress!” she cried. “What are you doing?!” she struggled against Beth’s grip, but had no chance of escaping.

“I’m giving you a spanking.” She answered. “What did you think I was doing? You’ve been a very bad girl.” She swatted sharply at the girl again as her other arm pinned her tighter against her bare legs. May cried as she felt the similar feeling of being spanked, but this one seemed to turn her on for some reason. She began to leak precum onto Beth’s naked lap, and she soon began to moan to the slaps on her ass. Beth chuckled softly and paused to bend down and whisper in May’s ear.

“It’s nicer when I do it, isn’t it?” she cooed. “does it feels nice knowing you’re a bad, naughty girl getting what she deserves? How many times did I hit you?”

“T-t-twentythree.” May panted, having nearly cum from the ordeal.
“Two more then, to round it out.” Beth said before rapidly and harshly delivering the blows. On the twenty-fifth spank, May cried out as she came, spilling clear fluid down Beth’s legs. She moaned heavily and relaxed her muscles on Beth’s lap. The woman laughed darkly and patted May on the head as she laid on her lap, exhausted. “Good, you already like a good spanking. That will make getting you used to the whip easier.”

May suddenly looked up at her Mistress. “Whip?! What whip? You’re… going to whip my body?!” she squeaked.

“Oh yes. I’m sure you’ll find it quite wonderful.” Beth cheerfully explained. “It’s this sharp little line drawn over your back that snaps and stings and, if done just right, feels kind of like you’ve been cut when you haven’t.” she continued to pet the girl like a common housecat as she spoke. May looked up at her Mistress, shaking in fear.

“M-Mistress?”

Beth ran soft fingers through her pet’s hair to console her, but her eyes were stern as she gazed down upon May’s naked form.

“Well, I’ve punished you enough for that mouth of yours, but I don’t think you’ve properly learned to enjoy pain. We need to fix that.”

May quivered in fear as she thought about the whipping.

“What are you going to do to me?” she asked, preparing to crawl away from Beth. However, her Mistress pressed a firm hand down on her chest and prevented her from moving away from her lap.

“I’m going to affix you to that post over there,” She gestured to the structure behind her with a motion of her head. “and then we’re going to find out whether you respond better to sharp pain or dull pain.”

“Sh-sharp pain? Dull pain?!” May was beginning to regret her deal. “Mistress isn’t going to kill me, is she?!”

“Oh no, no no no no no.” Beth said quickly before May could panic. “I would never harm my little pet. Hurt, yes. Harm, no. Here, come on. I’ll show you what I mean.” She scooped May up in her arms and carried her over to the post. A pair of cuffs hung down from the ceiling.

Judging by their height, May determined that she would be suspended high above the ground, unable to escape. Would she really want this? No matter what she thought, it wasn’t like she could run. She had to obey Mistress.

Beth set her plaything down on a stool and lifted her arms up to the cuffs, tying her cute little wrists in them. There was enough slack in the chains for her to squirm around a few inches, but not enough to find leverage. Beth then took the stool away, leaving May suspended like a piece of meat, and she went over to the left to a black wooden armoire, pulling out a few choice torture implements. She came back to May, holding a light flogger at her side.

May stared at the tools Beth laid out on the table next to the armoire, and her eyes filled with fear. She struggled against the bindings, now feeling very iffy about the whipping. It felt like she was about to bungee jump without a bungee.

“Don’t be like that, pet.” Beth scolded in a soft voice. “You’ll make me miss, and then it’ll hurt more.” The soft bands of leather curled around and landed in a soft thud across the girl’s shoulder, then slid smoothly away. May winced as she felt the slight sting on her shoulder. It wasn’t as bad as she thought it would be, but she knew that may change soon.
Another blow landed shortly on her other shoulder, almost precisely the same strength, and built immediately into a rapid, swinging series of blows back and forth in a smooth, circling pattern. May screamed as she felt the lashes across her body, and she struggled against the binds, desperately trying to shield herself from the blows.

“NOOOOOOOOOOO! Please stop!” she screamed. She did, after a moment, and frowned at May’s back and the soft red marks left by the flogger.

“Oh, you cannot be serious! You couldn’t handle even that much?

That… that’s hardly anything! I didn’t even move up to the whip!” she placed her hands on her hips and stepped closer to the girl. “Guess we have to start off nice and slow.”

May lowered her head in shame.

“I’m sorry, Mistress.” She said. “I’ll get better for you. I promise.”

“That’s right, you will.” Beth stepped back over to the table and picked up a small egg vibrator and a bit of bandage tape.

“First, I’ll give you pleasure, then pain.” She pressed the vibrator to May’s tender clitoris, pressed the button, and taped it down. May cried out in sheer bliss as her love button was pleasured by this small device.

“M-aaahh! Mistress! What is this?!” she moaned. “It feels sooo good!”

“Good. Focus on that pleasure and let it mix in with this.” The flogger began falling again over May’s shoulders in fast blows, deepening the red marks already on the girl’s skin. Her pleasure was mixed with pain, but with the pain soon overridden with pleasure, she began to enjoy the floggings. “AH! OH! AH AH AH AH!”

Beth chuckled and picked up speed and power with the floggings, biting harder and flatter at May’s skin.

“Good girl! Now tell me, do you like that, or this?” she suddenly stopped and, with her other hand, snatched up a short little whip, which she snapped lightly back and forth at May’s skin to slice thin red marks on it. May suddenly arched forward as she came, juices leaking down her legs and dripping off her little toes.

“HUH! Huh… huhh…” she panted, slacking in the chains. “Mistress…”

Beth reached forward and clicked the vibrator off, then leaned forward and kissed gently at May’s cheek.

“Good girl. How was that?”

“I’ve… I’ve never cum so hard before!” May exclaimed. “Please… don’t stop! I want to continue!”

“First, did you like the dull pain or sharp pain better, pet?” she chuckled and stepped back to the table to look over the instruments.

“I wouldn’t know… you only did the sharp pain on me once, and from that one I came from the pleasure.” May leaned her head back, her tongue hanging out of her mouth.

“Well, then, let’s continue with sharp.” Beth clicked the vibrator back on again, lower than before, and began softly striking May again in the same crossing pattern as before. May moaned back in tandem with the strikes. She closed her eyes and let her body relax. The strikes were pleasurable to her in a strange way. How was that possible? She was screaming from it not too long ago, but now she could feel another orgasmic sensation building up within her from the strikes. Was it because her mind was associating the whipping with pleasure?

Beth kept the blows even for a long time, then mixed a single, faster, sharper blow into the mix, which left that small line of cold as if the skin had been broken. May jumped in the binds as she felt the sharper blow on her body. She was on the verge of cumming, and as she felt this feeling, she felt another feeling growing in her body, this one a lot more familiar to her.

“Mistress… I have to pee!” she cried out, closing her legs. Beth cursed and quickly backed to the armoire to grab a tin bucket, which she dropped beneath May. She flipped a clasp at the back of the post and lowered it down so she could squat over the thing, then refastened it. May almost collapsed when her feet touched the ground, since she had been hanging like a piece of meat for so long. Beth pulled away the tape and the vibrator so she could pee without any obstruction, then continued to whip the girl softly.

“There. That’s good enough for you, pet.”

May didn’t want to pee in a bucket, but she had no other choice. The girl let herself go, the yellow stream flowing directly into the bucket. What also went into the bucket was her cum, which flowed from her cunt. She came as she peed and Beth whipped her. Her Mistress laughed softly and darkly and watched May closely.

“That’s a good girl. You should get used to that. I might leave you down here with just that for the night sometime.” The whip picked up speed and strength, marking up the girl’s skin with even more red lashes.

May cried as she felt a bit of pain now, since they had been doing this for a while now, and the vibrator was no longer overriding the pain. Looking down at her body, she could see cuts beginning to form on her body.

“Mistress… I’m bleeding!” she cried out. “I’m bleeding!”
Beth shook her head in disapproval.

“You’re not, pet. They’re just little welts. They’ll heal up nicely.” The whip did stop, however, as Beth stepped forward and pressed her warm palm over the wounds. May shivered and winced. The wounds all stung slightly, but from what Beth told her, nothing was cut. Beth’s other hand reached down and pressed the vibrator to May’s clitoris, pressing against both the tender nub and her pee hole, and clicked it on to max.

“Now cum again for Mistress.” She ordered. May shivered and came hard, the last bit of pee leaving her body as she gushed forth a torrent of pussy juices. She slowly lowered her head, panting heavily. Beth grinned and pulled the vibrator away and picked up a thong of rabbit fur. She rubbed it slowly and softly over the wounds to soothe them and tingle gently at her skin.

“There we go, pet.” She cooed. “Such a good little plaything you are. Did you enjoy that?”

May slowly nodded her head, trying to ignore the stinging sensations all over her body.

“V-very much so.” She answered. “I… I’m glad I make my Mistress happy.”

Beth smiled and bent forward to kiss gently at her pet’s cheek.
“Good girl.” The soothing fur continued to slide over the red marks, easing the sting in them, as she nuzzled her head against May’s. “It’s very important to make Mistress happy. You’ve earned a treat. What would you like?”

“A treat?” May asked, cocking her head to the side. “What kind of treat are you talking about?”

“Well, May, something nice you’d like to enjoy. If you can’t think of anything, I can.” Beth removed May from the restraints and picked her exhausted body up.

“Well, I can’t think of anything in particular.” May answered. Right now, the thing she wanted most was to rest. Beth carried her over to the bed and sat down with her pet in her lap.

“Here, let’s just sit for a bit, then, shall we?” Beth suggested. May slowly nodded her head and sat in Beth’s lap, straddling the older woman’s waist.

“Have you thought of anything, Mistress?” she asked.

Beth laughed softly and bent down to lick at her pet’s neck.

“How about a nice fucking, little plaything?” she grinned and hugged May tight against her own bare skin. May smiled and kissed Beth on the lips.

“Would I get to be on top?” She asked.

“You’re a clever one, pet. Mistress is going to lay back, Rub me until I’m hard, then ride me.” She rested back on the bed on her hands, smiling up at May. The little girl slid back and gazed at Beth’s crotch, where her cock lay limp on the bed. She took it into her hands and gently stroked it, rubbing it and making Beth erect. Her small hands slid over her pussy just underneath the cock, and she noticed that Beth didn’t have a clitoris. In fact, the dick seemed to stem from inside her cunt!

“Good, pet. Just like that.” Beth said with a soft moan as May licked her cock. Her shaft throbbed gently and erected against the girl’s fingers and tongue. “A little more and you can have your treat, girl.”

May continued to stroke the growing shaft, licking and rubbing it. Soon, all 8 inches were throbbing in her hand.

“Alright, I’m ready.” She said, positioning herself on top of the shaft. Right as she went to sit down, Beth suddenly grabbed May by her hips, holding her up off of it.

“Ask nicely for it and I’ll let you put it in youself, pet.” She said. May trembled and squirmed in Beth’s grip.

“P-please, Mistress… can I please fuck you?” she asked, holding her hands close to her chest. Beth grinned up at her pet and retracted her hand.

“You may, toy. Enjoy your treat.”

May wasted no time in pushing herself down onto Beth’s cock. As it slid inside her, she moaned and shivered, feeling the familiar sensation of the warm shaft sliding into her core. She grinded her hips against Beth’s, closing her eyes and feeling the dick rubbing around inside her.

“Mistress… I feel it filling me up so good…” she moaned.

Beth panted and felt her cock gripped by the tight vaginal muscles. She reached up and massaged May’s chest, rubbing her undeveloped breasts.

“You’re still so tight, May! You squeeze me so good.” Your Mistress is pleased.”

May rocked back and forth on Beth’s cock, rubbing it all over her insides.
“Mmmnn… I want to make Mistress happy!” she cried out, leaking juices as she fucked the shaft. Beth took a tight hold on her pet and made sure she was secured on her cock nicely. Her hips bucked up to meet May’s motions. The stronger, older woman’s thrusts soon overtook May’s efforts, and she made the girl ride her like a bucking bronco. May screamed and writhed in pleasure on top of Beth. Every second felt like she could fall off, and at the same time, she felt amazing pleasure between her legs. She leaned forward and braced herself against Beth, trying to push down to prevent herself from flying off.

“Oohh! I’m going to cum, pet! Ah-AUUHHH!” Beth thrust hard into May and held her close as she came, spurting hot seed into her womb. May came as well and rested her body up against Beth’s. Both their bodies were drenched in sweat.

“I’m tired, Mistress.” May sighed, resting up against Beth’s chest.

“I bet you are, pet.” Beth said as she carried May back upstairs. “But we first need to clean you up before we take you back to your mom. Come on, let’s go take a bath.”

End of Chapter 5

The OCA