Join our server on Discord

OMG, 8 whole days.
It's not that wierd, my virus protection ran out, so i didn't go on the internet, you know?

They say that if you don't have any, you can get a virus within two seconds of going on the internet. Sorry for being cautious!

But i bought a new one.

Also, *collapses under the weights*.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Yeah. Use the program I said. And don't use IE. Use something else.
WEAKLING! *Fumes* You need to get stronger! Or have Daisy help you up :D
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(06-15-2009 01:15 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Ok, here's something to do. Avast! Antivirus. Google it. Download and use the free version then register it with the free key. There, great protection.

That and "Lavasoft Ad-Aware" for Spyware.

Quote:They say that if you don't have any, you can get a virus within two seconds of going on the internet. Sorry for being cautious!

'They' are very wrong. Viruses aren't just floating around in 'cyberspace', ready to shove their way into your computer at any given moment. I had a PC Laptop for 3 years with no virus protection, and didn't get a single virus.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Quote:'They' are very wrong. Viruses aren't just floating around in 'cyberspace', ready to shove their way into your computer at any given moment. I had a PC Laptop for 3 years with no virus protection, and didn't get a single virus.

Aw c'mon, everybody knows that. MegaMan Battle Network proved they are on the ground.

Then again, Star Force proved they are in the air waves, so if you've Wi Fi, you'll have to be twice as careful!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad