Join our server on Discord

Persona ~Trinity Soul~
Has anybody watched this? I'm quite eager, after beating both P3 FES and P4. So I'd like to be able to see all the eps of this anime. Would anybody happen to know where I can get subs for this?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Watched it, since I also played P3-P4. (Currently dealing with P3P.) Though I only got to watch it via Youtube.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Yeah, well, at the time I had posted this I was sort of drooling like the spontaneous fanboy of games-turned-into-animes I am. Turns out the series is way too somber and complicated for me to give it anymore attention. Too bad since it got me bored after episode 18.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hehehe, seems I also share a bit of similar impression with you regarding Trinity Soul. I was glued when Akihiko finally made his full appearance, but later episodes became somewhat..Dull. :c
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
I actually hated the fact there were no Shadows. Those things rock. Persona users battling Persona users is nothing short of your typical boring war plot. I mean, if they're gonna battle each other then at least there should be a common enemy to make things more interesting, like in Persona 3 with Stregga battling the guys at Iwatodai Dorm over the Shadows. That was cool.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yeah, from P3-P4, Shadows were the most common enemy (And the lesser forms being cannon fodders and all.) Personae users usually face. Also battling antagonistic Personae users would be something of similar to a debate to decide what's best for humanity. ---Spare or liberate them from the agony of their limitations of being mortals and all through oblivion, (A coward's way out,) or maintain the conviction that humanity can endure and can go on with life despite the flaws or hardships.
It was sort of hinted that Persona users, when collective, could achieve godly results, like time manipulation. I can already picture a sequel in which a group of Persona users were tricked by the leader so they'd all be sacrified for him to achieve unlimited power and all that yadda.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
^ Speaking of sequels, I keep my fingers crossed for Persona 5 being announced before this year ends. Also, Atlus seems to be favoring handheld consoles more like PSP for their new games recently.
I didn't like Devil Survivor a whole lot. Way too damn repetitive in terms of gameplay. At least the Persona games have you on edge every time you're not in a class room.

Hmm. I want Persona 5 for my PS2. D: I won't be able to afford a PS3 anytime soon. Also, lol, why does it suddenly feel like we've dangerously deviated from the main topic? <.<
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ooops, hehehe. Just trying to add more posts on your PTS thread. :p

As for the enemy Persona Users in PTS; The Marebito, I seem to find them somewhat plain and less appealing when weighed against P3's Strega, or even P4's individually operating ones.