Join our server on Discord

Sig Banner
Hi guys, I was wondering if I could request a simple but cool-looking sig banner? You know a banner to put in meh signature? =) I was hoping someone could offer some help for me there. Digimon-oriented obviously but before I go throwing out requests or begging, I just curious if anyone would have time to help out ^_^ thank you

~Shadow
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
well I could always give it a try and make a banner for you x3 I would just need to know what sort of thing you would want x3
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Aw thanks Matt! x3

Well I was kind of hoping for something maybe with Veemon and Gaomon? Since they're two of my favorite digimon (I have some others but they aren't blue like these little guys are x3) I was hoping a spiffy kind of banner with them? The colors could probably be different shades of blue along with whatever you think would make it awesome. (I don't wanna be specific, u know, artistic freedom is importants).

I kinda want some text in it too.. just not entirely sure what to have it say. Either my primary username "Ryouseiken" or some sorta phrase that goes with whatever images or pictures you use. Like.. "Don't let our good looks fool ya" or something. XD
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
okie I'll work on it soon x3
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Thanks Matt! :)
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
what do you think of this?

[Image: Ryouseiken.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
You are officially my best friend. :D Thanks a lot Matt! Its great!
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
good to know that you liked it that much ^^ i'm glad I could help
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Wow, that does look good~! ^^ Do you think you could make one for me, too?? I mean, if it's not too much trouble...
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
well I have two days off this week (aka on wednesday and thursday), so just tell me what sort of sig you would want to and I'll give it a try x3
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions