Join our server on Discord

MegaMan Star Force 3 - The Cool Info.
As you've seen in my siggy ever since around January and/or February, I've been displaying the release data on one of my most expected games for the DS so far. MegaMan Star Force 3: Black Ace/Red Joker are going to officially be released in the US in 6/30, which means 26 days from today. I can hardly wait!

Now onto the cool stuff I found in a MegaMan site :3

http://megaman.capcom.com/secret/swf/server7.swf <- Graphic/Interactive explanations of Black Ace.

http://megaman.capcom.com/secret/swf/server8.swf <- Graphic/Interactive explanations of Red Joker.

http://megaman.capcom.com/secret/swf/server9.swf <- Graphic/Interactive explanations of the (Bonus!) Rogue/Burai/Bly Noise Change.

This is so sweet! Shadow, YOU BETTER GET THIS GAME AND WI FI AS SOON AS IT COMES OUT!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I'm trying, but for some reason technology doesn't like me. I'm gonna do alot of running around today to try and find a hotspot to get my friend code.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yay! Post your FC somewhere I can see it so I get your Wave Battler Card ready! This is gonna be awesome. I'll help buff yourself up so you can take part in tourneys. I've a match today :D
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I have a question that may or may not sound dumb. Is this coming out on the Xbox 360?
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Sorry, it's for the DS. Go portable, Guilmon!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Damnation! I was hoping for some red hot sidescrolling action this summer...oh, and thanks for the offer but i don't like touch screen/motion technology in my gaming because it doesn't work in harmony with my unharmonic gamer style of hammering the controls when i'm frustrated. You might think that childish, but i think it's much better then strangling the nearest person or dropping the console/handheld out of a 5 story building. Or consuming vast amounts of food or drugs for that matter.

Anyway, thanks again for the info!
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Actually, in the Mega Man Star Force series, the only constant places where the Stylus is available is when you select your cards from the Custom Screen, and that's when time doesn't flow when in battle. The rest is completely played out like the Battle Network series. The Stylus in Star Force 3 is used when you need to jump into some cybernetic device's core.

Oh, and this isn't a side-scroller Mega Man (If you're referring to the Classic Mega Man and X series), it's a RPG/Battler series. Plus competitive play is just awesome with the the 103 forms you can make your MegaMan take <3
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I haven't played a Megaman get since Battle Network Blue Moon, which I enjoyed very much. If I still had my DS I'd probably follow the series, this looks like a decent game, I actually just played the demo of the original Mega Man 2 on my iPod, nostalgia bomb!

And Guilmon, if you're looking for side scrolling action on the 360 download Gunstar Heroes, it's damn awesome, at least demo it!

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
(07-24-2009 05:32 AM)Guilmon and a shotgun Wrote: Damnation! I was hoping for some red hot sidescrolling action this summer...oh, and thanks for the offer but i don't like touch screen/motion technology in my gaming because it doesn't work in harmony with my unharmonic gamer style of hammering the controls when i'm frustrated. You might think that childish, but i think it's much better then strangling the nearest person or dropping the console/handheld out of a 5 story building. Or consuming vast amounts of food or drugs for that matter.

Anyway, thanks again for the info!

Looking for side scrolling action you say?

Try Dishwasher Samurai. Awesome game right there. For the 360 as well.
Let's try not to stray off-topic about games.

And Reclaimer, get a DS nao! There are many games that are great over Wi Fi Competitive play. Despite the momentary lags some people sometime suffer, I assure you it's a very good investment in the fun department, or at least I like to think so!

Plus I like making the Wave Battler Cards like the one in my and The Mercenary's siggies.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad