Veneficus Absentis: The Magical Mission
06-03-2009, 12:35 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-03-2009, 12:59 PM by Altima.)
Veneficus Absentis: The Magical Mission
all right *sighs* here's my second attempt to make a decent yuri RPG, that will hold some attention, without it being an exact yiff RPG....

many many years ago, when the world was beginning to split between two mind-sets, science and magic, there existed a desire within humans: to explore the world, to learn more magicks, to battle hordes of monsters, and the list goes on.

Many well-known leaders, magisters, scholars, nobles, and the like often sought knowledge or artifacts of renown deeds. Many of these upper-class men would find aspiring adventurers, or soldiers of fortune to go out on missions, pilgrimages, or the like to locate whatever it was these powerful men sought after.

This quest begins with a group of travelers, summoned by some force of nature to a prosperous city known as Kaveeth, the economic center of the west. Each of these young adventurers has a different goal, though they share a common path.

PROFILES
Name:
Gender:(yes, guy characters allowed, but sorry guys, no yiffing...)
sexuality:(for the yuri part, just for a little "heads-up)
Race: (can be fantasy, furry, digi/whatever, including humans)
Description:
Class: (assassin, warrior, beast-tamer, mage, etc. have fun with this. This is basically describing what your character does)
equpment: (description of what type of armor, and weapons they have)
skills: (the type of physical abilities, such as creating fire by slashing a certain way, teleporting/moving at high speeds, etc. keep it as understandable as possible, i.e. no god modding)
Magicks: (same as skills, but for magical abilities, such as healing, summoning, and such.)
Quest: (what makes them an adventurer? what is it they seek? any personal goals? is this for glory, or greed?)
other: (whatever else doesn't fit goes here.)

okay, the basic rpemisefor this RP, is that it's kind of a free-roam. You guys cna either decide to fulfill the "quest" I have for you, or do another "generic" quest... yiff all you want, kill whoever you want... just do whatever you want. I want you guys to basically make this RP your own, in a way, and just have fun, without throwing things completely out of proportion.

RULES

1. 1-3 characters only. Yuri relationships only
2. post flood rules same as the board.
3. no disrespecting each other out of the RP. and even IN the RP, tyr to be nice, unless your character IS supposed to be a total deusche(sp?) then be so to everyone, at least(or close to that as possible)
4. if you read the rules, type 2 lyrics from the song "Technologic" by Daft Punk(" it, it")
5. yes, magic powers/skills could be about seducing/sexing up someone.
6. yes herms allowed for yiff.

http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]