Join our server on Discord

Magician's Quest Review.
After Playing Magician's quest for couple of weeks I found this game very addicting, and I got into it very much, sure it may look like Animal Crossing but it's somewhat different especially the company who makes them.

Story: 6.5/10

Storywise, there's not much of a story unless you want to earn titles, or you have to go to school to learn magic. After you learn some very basic magic skills you start to progress and you only learn 3 magic skills every week as you go along. But if you do well and earn some stars your level of your magician grows*especially watering witered plants, pulling out weeds, solving mysteries, or getting along with villagers*. Plus the mystery time missions do get very hard to understand so I usually go to this site http://enchantedbros.wikidot.com/

Gameplay: 10/10

Sure there's no monsters to attack besides letting ghost fart while you use your magic or battle the pirate creep, what's good about this game is that even though you haven't been taught with that skill magic in class. YOU can still use it! Not only that in Animal Crossing, you couldn't date your favorite character but in this game you can of course no gay or lesbi relationships involved though. But they don't talk the same thing over and over again plus they share their lifestory more to you as you learn more about them. You can also buy furniture*walls, and floor*, clothing and so on, decorate your four colored rooms*the four brown ones isn't special unless they're near your actual room and when you open it, your usually end up one the villager's room*.

Graphics: 8/10

Good 3D on both screens, cute, and creative. Sometimes the 3d is hard to see with small furnitures or bugs.

Sound: 8/10

Very good considering there's lots of kinds especially the classic musics. Almost a different song every minute of the game. Although sometimes you have to buy your music but I guess it's better than listening one music at a time from the K.K. Slider or you can listen to music for free from the LimeLight*the juice bar*

Wi-Fi: N/A Basically I heard you can put words, but mostly using symbols for your friends.

Replay: 10/10

Just to do everything once will take a year because of the real-time clock. Just don't try to cheat it by changing the time or date on your DS clock. Cheater. You can literally spend hours a day playing this and not even notice it.

Overall: 10/10

Amazing customization and replayability unlike Animal Crossing, you charatized your characters with amazing styles of clothing plus shoes! x3
With so many events and fun quests this is my definite my favorite games.

My Reviewing Score: 9/10 for this amazing game!

Game Release: Magician's Quest: Mysterious Times (US, 05/11/09)
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)