Join our server on Discord

The Unexpected Engagement /want to remake?
Silvia hesitated. It was a difficult question. Silvia that warrior did not want to mate with him, while Silvia the princess did simply to fulfill her duty. She turned away and slowly said "No...I do not. I am a warrior, I have always been a warrior and have been untouched for all my life. I wanted to one day mate with the strongest being in the universe so that my race would elevate and I would be the bride of someone truly powerful....But that is not my fate. I belong to you my Jinkari, take me when she wish to and do not hold back for my sake, it would only make me look weaker."

Casey would now have to choose. If he did mate with her then the warrior in her would take a very bad blow, but to refuse her was to shame her and her family and make her look weak, an insult that was normally met with severe torture and death to her people. Although Casey need not fear for his life, Silvia would be hurt either way.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Casey sighed as he held his mate close, "Then I only see one way out this without shaming you or what I believe to be right," he said as he brought his hand up to her cheek. "How about a compromise then?" he suggested while he loosed his grip on her.

"How about I become the warrior you want that way you will more more of the woman I want by my side? he asked with conviction in eyes thinking this was the best option for the two of them. "Also if you wish for me to take you before I do become a warrior then then all you got to do is let me know Silvia," he said as he rubbed her belly slowly.

He closed his eyes and sighed heavily and decided to say one last thing. "IF you say you would rather mate for Duty I will. But do realize with all things there is a price I will lose what respect I have for you and always call you princess. For that what you will be in my eyes a princess who does her duty before all other things even potential love," he stated firmly letting her that the possibility of him loving her for who she is was there.

"I want you to give me your answer in the morning that way you got plenty of time think about what how you want our relationship to be," he said as he rolled over onto his back. He hoped she would take the option about them waiting till he has proven himself a strong warrior.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Silvia felt a cold spike drive through her spine as Casey turned around. "Y-Y-You...You..." She grit her teeth as the icy chill became a fire, and the slowly died in despair at her inability to do anything. It was not Casey's words that had so offended her, but his actions. Not only had he still shamed her by not taking her when his body clearly craved her, but he turned his back on her! On purpose! In bed! To her people there were few bodily insult greater than this.

Turning your back on someone meant that they were weak, sniveling, defeated, not a threat, not an ally, not even an enemy, just nothing. Such an action had been done to Casey countless times in the ship by the crew, though he probably did not notice, but for him to do it to Silvia was almost unthinkable. Silvia hugged herself and said nothing, nothing at all. She withdrew from him entirely and decided not to advise him as he should. It was the Jinkari's direct order. Silvia would not help him, she would not take care of him, she would do only as ordered, and that would be as far as their relationship would go.

This she vowed in her head as she shut her eyes, still hugging herself. She almost laughed when she thought his words over. Like love had anything to do with why she was almost naked and in bed with him. Like she held any real feelings for such a weakling. She had to fight herself to keep from wrecking horrible vengeance on his back and forced her sharpening teeth to unclench. Closing her eyes she revowed everything and tried to go to sleep.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Casey sighed some as he felt his mate pull away from him. He thought about turning over shrugged it off. Yet when he heard her what he thought was a sob, he realized he must have insulting the dragoness deeply for her to silently cry out. The human rolled over as he faced Silvia he could clearly see that she was pissed and it almost looked as if she was holding back maniacal laughter. "I don't know what I did to piss...," he trailed off as he heard a knock on their door. He looks at his watch and presses the glow button and sees that it is five A.M. and he wondered who the fuck would be disturbing them this late.

Debbie a young Rabbit girl of twenty-one stood outside of Jinkari chambers. She has had a headache since Casey arrived and his mateship to the announced over the com system. Which as already turned into a migraine because she was a floor below the Jinkari's room and could clearly hear and feel what they were going through. She was now outside their room with her Dragonic mate she so could talk Silvia about a few things about Casey's culture. The reason she brought her mate along was so he could give a crash course in dragonic behavior and ethic just to get the two love beds through the night without killing each other. She knocked again, "Jinkair Silvia please let us in we need to talk and you both are giving me a dam migraine," she grumbled. Then she entered Silvia's mind if you don't I will broadcast my thoughts all over the ship and tell them how Casey has shamed you if you don't open so Debbie threatened knowing it was a risky gamble at the moment but she knew the Jinkair and Jinkari could their help.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
(Do I get a picture?)

Silvia sighed and rolled out of bed, takinga robe from a nearby hanger and putting it on to hide her tarnished one. She opened the door and allowed Debbie in. "I dont want to kill him." She said forcefully to her, knowing that if the massage was broadcast, then ever single crew member would be outside her door, lining up to challenge and kill the insolent human.

Yawning behind her was Debbie's mate, Cale. He scratched his head and tapped his foot a little. He was not happy about being woken up and dragged her to tell some human about being a Draconic, but he had to do what he had to do. He sighed and waited, knowing the situation already and anxious to get this over with.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Debbie nodded her head already knowing that Silvia didn't want her mate died just yet and walked in with her mate Cale. "Look sorry for pulling something so low but I figured you would might want me to fix his mind and help you understand what his people are like since mine and his are similar on as far as relationships go," she stated as the young rabbit walked over towards the Jinkari and looked him over with an odd look in her eyes. "I see now," she said it was pretty simple to fix his mind where he would remember everything.

Casey backed away from the blue rabbit and black striped the rabbit. He wasn't sure what was wrong here but something was totally different about her. To make matter's worse he couldn't understand what she been saying at all.

The rabbit smiled at the human gently and entered his mind. Relax I'm a friend and I will fix your mind and talk to Silvia some as you talk to Cale my mate she told him in his native tongue. She then reached out with her paws and placed her digit on his temples.

Casey didn't back away this time as Debbie placed her fingers on his temples. He could feel her in his mind as she help cause his memories to resurface slowly yet quickly at the same time. About thirty minutes later he had all of his memories back. He cringed as the rabbit went deeper into his mind and even into his genetic memories and awoken them.

Debbie forehead was covered in sweat as she broke the from the psychic link. There was a scared look in her eyes as she sighed didn't know what she just did in Casey but it was not what she thought it was and it would take several days to know for sure what she did to the young man. She smiled quickly, "Your all better now Casey," she said in English.

"Thanks but I would like to work things out with Silvia this is our problem Debbie," he stated knowing what he did wrong earlier from brief glimpse into Debbie's mind. He turned to to his mate, "Look I didn't know what I did was just a grievous insult when I turned my back on you," he said softly as he looked away sadly.

Debbie coughed some, "Look Casey it is okay but I am going to have a talk with her some, while Cale gives you a crash course in dragonic ethics," she stated firmly in a women tone that don't argue.

Casey gulped and nodded as he walked over to Cale. "Hello Cale and why don't we take a walk?" he asked opening the bedroom door.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"As you wish." Cale said with a sigh. "Jinkari." He added. He began to walk down the hallway with him and said "So, I take it you know what you did wrong right? Always be at least five paces away from a Draconic before turning your back, otherwise its an insult of weakness." He sighed and placed his hands behind his head as he walked, looking up at the lights. "So...your a guyver huh?"

------

Silvia sighed as Casey left and sat down on her bed. "Its not bad enough that he is a human, and a weak one at that, but he is also so difficult! Why cant he just accept that he is a Jinkari? He should be happy, he has life security, all the wealth my people own, access to all of our history, and can basically order me to do whatever he likes. And yet he seems dead bent on making me something Im not. He keeps talking about making me into something other than a princess, other than who I was raised to be. Whats so wrong with me doing my duty?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Casey sighed some as they walked down the corridor. "Yes I know what I did wrong it I see now. But what I want from Silvia is to know her as an individual. What I want to know the Silvia who does the missions she enjoys them and want to prove who strong she is. the one goes to the beach with friends, the one who sits at in her room reading a good book," he said. He sighed again, "But what does she go and do but say I got to please you or I will be shamed because I am the princess. I want that I want her to hate or love me because she chooses not because duty demands it.... Hell I am even willing became a warrior because that's is what would make her happy and respect me," he stated not sure what do make of Silvia at the moment.
----------------------------------
"Silvia he is much more easier to figure out than you think. But lets start with the sex first," Debbie suggested. "Casey doesn't want you to whore yourself out because of your duty he would feel like he would need to pay you money when you do have sex,," she states bluntly about how Silvia's mate would feel about if she had sex with him for just duty alone. "Now get this he does like powerful women like yourself especially since your a warrior princes. That also explains why he won't force himself on you he thinks you would beat the crap out of him if he tried," she stated with a fit if giggles since she found that interesting fact kinda out there. "What he wants the most if for you to stop standing on ceremony and be yourself I mean like when you go the beach with friends or family for fun. Or you just kick back at home with a good book. That's the Silvia he wants to know," Debbie said with a smile.

"Oh do realize that money to him doesn't mean much at the moment to him. Once he grew up poor since his family didn't have that much money. Second do realize he even told you he lost his home and his way of life today because of what happen," she sighed sadly knowing kinda how he felt because a few of her friends ostracized her when she became mated Cale. "So he doesn't have a friend or anyone he can relate to. Third do realize your from different planets and ways of life so your values will be different, so like when he turned his back on you he didn't mean to insult you. He only did that because he figured you would do the same and get some sleep with out anything being awkward. Last but not least what you need to know is that you have to work on the relationship day to day to make it work I mean me and Cale know each for six years and been mates for the last two now do realize we still get into arguments about our up bringing," she said hoping now that Silvia had a better understanding of Casey.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Friends? Beach? Are you on drugs? Cale asked him with a laugh. "The Closest thing to a beach we go to is the red tides of blood we incur during war. Our friends are battle brothers and sisters, we are a warrior people. Growth can only be attained through conflict, relationships can only develop through combat, and our civilization is maintained only by our sense of duty. Your looking for a Silvia that does not exist, at least not in the sense your thinking." Cale shook his head and sighed.

"How do I explain it to an outsider...Our duty is so important because without it we would have gone extinct from infighting and disorder, we hold it as our only connection to sanity, otherwise we would never have progressed passed spears and swords. So to Silvia, this is how she stays a sentient being and not just a monster. But at the same time you have to understand that to gain her affection, you must at least be a warrior of normal status and of valor, one capable of expressing his feelings and emotions through conflict and battle, growing, learning and becoming more as you fight. Words will get you very little in this, and ignorance may kill you. There is no choice, if you want Silvia to think fondly of you in anyway, then you are going to have to fight with her, daily, and be able to last long enough to communicate through your struggle."

He stopped and looked at Casey. "Do you understand? Right now it is only our duty that is keeping you alive, dont try to make Silvia discard that, at least not before she likes you, or you will die."

---------

Silvia looked at Debbie for a long time and then laughed. "What are you talking about? I am me all the time! The Silvia he wants to see is one he will never touch because he is no warrior. Even though we can exchange words, we can not communicate. Everything he says is so...dispassionate, so cold, like he has no convictions at all. Its like lugging around a talking cardboard cut out of a sentient creature."

She sighed and looked down. "I know he is probably being serious about what he says, but I just cant understand him, he is to alien. He talks so much and never shows any passion, he just makes noise and noise and trouble for me. How can I live with someone who I cant even fight with? He beat me...but it was like being beaten by a robot, no passion or feeling, simply targeting threats and neutralizing them. Sure the Guyver itself was a beautiful tool of war, but thats just it. Its no more passionate then a sword or a lascannon."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
He nodded realizing his own folly when he asked Silvia to be something she couldn't be. "I see now I been trying to work with her in as if she was human. I never truly realized how much fighting helped you understand each other. I got to make it up to and show her that I do want this to workout between us," he stated in disbelief it was so alien to him.

"I mean to show a girl I liked then on earth I buy her flowers or chocolates as a sign of affection. So outside of battle how can I so Silvia that I do enjoy her company or even let her I actually like the fact she is a powerful woman? Also how should conduct myself I mean I know so little about your all's code of conduct?" he asked.
--------------
Debbie nodded, "He is being passionate in the way he was taught be be from birth. he was taught to use words to try and woe a woman not be feats of strength. Also you should teach him how to fight if you want him to learn your peoples ways and learn that is about passion for you all and how it keeps you sane?" she suggested.

"About the guyver unit that he has I did some research and found out it takes what the host know of combat so in theory he did beat you even though he may have been unconscious. So he can become a strong warrior that you want by your side. His DNA is different than a normal humans as well the you were both in ship classified him a sleeping class D Zoalord so he may be one of the lowest ranking members of the commanding zoanoids. So when I awoken is genetic memory it made it were he will be able to fight better and become stronger with greater ease. And stirred up that latent genetic pattern for that Zoalord form. In other word he would have a powerful form like your feral one but with psychic mind powers and other viable skills," Debbie stated lettign the Jinkair know that she was trying to help Casey be a mighty warrior as well.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz