Join our server on Discord

The Unexpected Engagement /want to remake?
Silvia looked up at him as he came to slump down next to her bed and said something about her looking good. She bit her lip and thought for a second before sliding don next to him and leaning on him a little. "If you like, you may ask anything of me to make yourself happy. It is dishonorable for a mate like myself to have an unhappy conqueror." She tried to think of things to cheer him up but she knew nothing about humans. Nothing at all. "Do you enjoy sparing or tests of skill?" She asked him nervously.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Casey looked at Silvia and shook his head some. He didn't want her to do things because honor demanded it of her. When she suggested sparing or tests of skill he liked the idea. "I wouldn't mind the sparing... but we need to talk about this whole Jankari bullshit," he stated once again miss pronouncing the word.

He sighed as he collected his thought about what he needed to say. "Look I want in a mate is a woman that wants be with me because she enjoys who I am and not because of duty or honor. Because at the end of the day what matter to me is her love and respect for me. Also because I don't have a home to go back to I want her to help me adjust to my new way of life and maybe I can help her to learn that power doesn't always mean one as to be physically stronger and be able to beat the crap out of someone," he told her warm smile.

"One last thing I want you to be in charge over everything on the ship since it is yours and you use it for your missions and all. ....What I am trying to say is that I wouldn't mind going with you on them and learning about the planet that we happen to be orbiting around," he said letting her know even though he did have the power he didn't want nothing to do with it really.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"As you say...I will learn more about humans so that I may learn what your ideal relationships are like." She said with a bowed head. "If you wish...I have the history and culture of my people on my console, it should respond to you as its master so simply order the information from it." She stood up and began to walk towards the door. "I will find an uplink to earth information web and learn more about your people. As it is, I am having problems understanding the meaning of you words..."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Casey got up when Silva did and glared at her and shook his head at her wanting to scream and bitch at her for acting like the princess when he just wanted her to be herself. Yet figured that would put more strain on their relationship at the moment so he held tongue. After moment of strained silence he spoke up, "Okay do what you need to and I will see what I can learn about your people maybe it will said some light on why your a just a warrior princess," he grumbled as he clenched his fists.

When his mate left the room he got to work. He sat down at he console and looked at the screen as it light just as he expected the keyboard was in their language; but what he didn't expect was for the characters on the keyboard to have similar character as what the Chinese use. The young man was more than intrigued about the idea of the original emperors being descendants of dragons and wondered of Silvia's people could have visited the Chinese people thousands of years ago. But he didn't feel like trying to find Silvia to help him with learning about her civilization more at the moment. After about an hour of trying to make sense of the words that were on the screen he gave up he only had a vague idea of what they could possibly mean and even he was sure he was incorrect.

After a while he got up and walked around the room and decided to he should go to the gym or sparing room that was on the ship. He needed to get into fighting shape for Silvia so she could be honored to have someone like him as her mate since he was just a lowly human. He walked out of the room and found a young child that looked about twelve or so, "Could you show me to the training, or sparing room is?" he asked as he throw a few punches to the side to example of what he wanted to do. He wasn't sure how long he had to be around one of them for them to learn his language.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
The young boy tilted his head at Casey for a moment and began to imprint his mind so he could learn his language. "I sorry, Jinkari, what do want you?" He asked awkwardly, clearly not very adept at changing his own mind yet.

After a repeat, the boy would nod and show him to the lower training room. The room itself was composed of several different rooms, some being much like small gyms with weights and treadmills, while others had weapons and training simulations for battle and combat.

More than a few rooms were simply empty, controlled via voice command for custom sessions. The boy, naturally, led him to one of these. "This is Silvia's private training room. It is the Jinkari's now." He said. Although he was a bit more respectful than the others, it was not hard to see that the young dragonkin was not very fond of Casey's current predicament.

The boy himself had long straight, red hair that reached nearly all the way down his back, which he kept in a tidy ponytail. His scales and wings were likewise red and his eyes were a contrastingly deep blue. He wore only some armored leggings and no shirt or upper body armor. Unlike a normal human child, he sported a proud eight pack and toned, but not budging, muscles.

"If the Jinkari requires anything, please do not hesitate to ask." The boy said as he stood next to the door. He was clearly not going to leave him alone in Silvia's personal training chamber, regardless of Casey's position. Although everyone on board would obey Casey, they would not respect him, the only thing they respected was strength and strength alone.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Um where are the training rooms?" he asked once more. Then he followed the young boy down the winding hallways and towards the main training area for the ship's crew. Then was led towards Silvia's own private training room.

"Thanks young man but I would rather train in the other room's with rest of the crew. Also you don't have to call me Jinkari, I haven't earned the right to be called by that name yet," he stated even though what happened on the creator's ship when he was unconscious was more of a fluke since he was not in control of his actions. "So why not call me Casey and what should I call you?" he asked the young lad.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
The boy was shaking his head before Casey even finished speaking. "You are a Jinkari, that fact can not be changed now. You are one who is mated to our princess, a Jinkair. As for the other training rooms...I would be in allot of trouble of you got hurt. Trust me, you are not here because you need to be or because its expected of you. You are here because no one else can train here and I dont need you embarrassing Silvia with a public display of your human skills. I dont know much about you...bust since your human I can assume you are not on par with us as far as fighting goes." He jumped onto the training floor and flapped his wings once. "But I will make you a deal. Beat me in one on one combat and you can go to the other rooms. If you cant then you have to stay here so you dont embarrass my aunt." The boy shook his head and dropped into a stance. "As for a name, you can call Shiri. I have not earned a name yet so that is what I am called."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Yes I know I am a Jinkari now but that is a position in your society that I hold now but that not make me who I am now does it?" he asked back trying to get Shiri to realize the difference between tittle and the person who held it. "Getting hurt is part of life so either way if I want to try to bring Silvia honor then I am going to get hurt sooner or later. Another thing sometimes one can learn more from defeat than from then from winning," he stated bring up to things the young up and coming warrior should have already been taught. "Now as for your offer as on fighting you sure but lets warm up first," Casey suggested. When the young dragonic male mentioned embarrassing his aunt the humans eyes went wide since he didn't realize the young male was related to Silvia. "Okay I see but if I am that big of a embarrassment then maybe I should take a walk outside dam ship without the Warrior Guyver suit?" he asked with a huff as he walks into the room.

Casey sighed some as he walked over to a wall with weighted braces and other training items. "I'm sorry for taking my frustration out on you Shiri. It's just that I lost the option of going home ever again. On my planet it is normal for for the governments to hide things from the people like aliens or as you may understand better people from other planets. So if I even tried to go home me and Silvia would be pretty much locked up for life if we went peacefully or be asked to never come back," he explained. The human then took off his shirt revealing he had a ever so slight six pack as well but no were near as defined as Shiri's. He put on a small pair of weighted bracers that he was sure for younger people but he wanted to train for a good while so he need the lighter bracers till he worked his way up in the next few weeks. "So my home is wherever Silvia is now and most of the people here aren't welcoming and at least trying to be friendly," Casey said as he sighed again.

"Even Silvia is being hard headed what I mainly want from her right now is for her to be Silvia not Princess Silvia which she seem to do at the moment it is more than unnerving at them moment I am not used being around royalty other high ranking members of society," he said as he began to stretch and warm up for the fight.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Well, to respond to your opinion on defeat, normally that is correct. But you are a special case in two ways." Shiri said as he took larger weights and strapped them onto his shoulders, wrists, waist and ankles. "One, you are a Jinkari, you are supposed to be a good fighter already. Defeat is not unacceptable, but is very distasteful for someone in your position. Normally you would have already gone through all the defeat you need in order to beat Silvia." He punched out and seemed to be just as fast as Casey, despite the weights. "Two, Although getting hurt is part of the process, getting killed by a pissed crew member is not something that can be allowed to happen. The crew member will not be penalized much since in our culture strength is the law, and so killing you in combat is a very appealing thought to Silvia's elite crew."

The young draconic stretched and warmed up as he talked, hardly faster than Casey was but wearing weights much heavier then his own. "As for my aunts position. She has to be princess Silvia all the time, it is her duty, and in our culture duty is second only to strength. Asking her to be Silvia and not princess Silvia is an oxymoron since Princess Silvia is all she is." Doing a back flip and finishing his warm up routine, the Draconic waited for Casey to finish. "If you want to train with the rest of the crew then you have to at least be able to beat me. The crew of the Dawn star numbers at about sixty five. Out of them, I am probably the fifty third strongest here. That means you have to be at least the fifty second strongest person on this ship in order to get out and train with the others. That much should keep you alive...at least."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Casey wasn't surprised that the young boy was just as fast as him even with the added weights. "To me losing wouldn't bother much at all really," He stated as he knowing that it wouldn't bother him much yet it would bother his mate greatly. "I understand but do realized that actually looking like a good option at hte moment instead of living world filled with strangers," he said somberly since it fact he was now on ship filled people that were so alien what he was used it even is Indian room wasn't alien these dragonic beings. He punched and kicked starting to work up a sweat now.

The human shook his head some when he heard that there was only duty, strength, and honor that mattered to Silvia. He now wanted to give her a life where she could one day be herself every now and then without having to worry about affairs of state. "I will fight to make it where Silvia doesn't always have to the princess twenty-four seven," the young man stated with determination. He breathed in slowly as he closed his eyes standing as he brought his hands together in meditation. He really didn't want to fight ever again yet he knew now he must just to make his own wish for his mate come true. He searched for same spark within himself that he had when he was younger when he was always fighting. He soon found and that part of himself flow to the surface once more.

When he opened his eyes there were fierce determination in his eyes much more intense than it was moments ago, "I used to be so much you all. But when I started taking karate I also learned meditation and how it could calm and make it where I didn't feel like I had to fight all the time on the streets back in OKC.. Also what are rules of the fights or are there no rules?" Casey asked as he took his stance then started circling waiting for the circling the young whelp of a dragon.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz