Join our server on Discord

The Unexpected Engagement /want to remake?
Casey groaned some as he was disengaged from the link with the creator's. A moment later he disengaged from the armor as it then shimmered and faded into its pocket dimension. "Okay... okay lets try the remover to see if it works," he suggested. He then walked down the the winding opening in the floor to a lower level. Then he spotted the stand with three dormant guyver units and the remover that was in the middle of the stand.

He then sighed some as he picked up the remover. It was about yard long look more like a gun that could be fitted on someone's arm. "Now stick your arm in the into the remover and pull it out. You should be able to use focusing your will into it. But do realize the Guyver I put on was triangular in shape where as these are round," he stated letting her know in his own way that the remover may or may not work. Then he closed his eyes as he focused again and the Warrior Guyver appeared as engulfed him once more biological suit of armor.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Silvia hardly cared what round sides and triangular sides meant, nor would she have known what that meant if she had. All she knew was that this was her last chance. She picked up the strange device and aimed for his control metal as she attempted to remove the armor from hsi body, doing what he had told her to.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(Hello?)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
As Silvia aimed the remover at Casey he gulped waiting for it to charge yet nothing happened, zip, notta. He sighed some inside the suit wondering what took so long. "Mmm I guess you either need a link to the ship to use the remover, or the unit was never completed before the creator who made died," he said not sure which was true or not.

A moment later the same Creator that appeared in a video message, "We have reviewed the records from the ships memory and we will be paying you in full as long as you bring the unit's host to us intact. Also on another note we are contacting your father the King about your defeat at the hands of the Warrior Guyver. So what that said Silvia, you and your mate will be able to live in the lap of luxury while we run some tests on him studying the effects that the unit has on him and how we could duplicate the unit you first will have first class " the creator stated.

Casey just stared in disbelief at the revelation that he was not this dragonic like woman's mate. "Look I don't know how things are done your own planet but on earth we ask someone to marry us so I do not except your proposal," He stated not realizing that since the unit itself defeated her, he was actually the one who proposed basically.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Silvia some how managed to get paler than she already was. "I...Wait, you what?!" She growled in furry and slashed at the hologram. "Damn you! I cant be a mate to this human?! Do you even understand our culture? Do you understand what I will have to do?! What this all means for me?!" She screamed and gripped the projector so tightly that her fingers dented the metal.

"Fix this! Take it back!" She demanded, hardly paying any attention to Casey, who, despite him being the root of the problem, could no longer offer a solution for her. Silvia waited furiously for the creator's response as she gripped the holo projector, nearly ripping it off of the ship as she did.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Casey looked at how pissed Silvia got when the Creator's said they have informed her father the king of the situation. He gulped knowing that he could become the focus of her wrath very easily. He also remembered how they met and how he thought about how he first came too and realized it wasn't him that was technically mated to her. "Um Miss I don't believe I was conscious when I fought you and the a armor was in a defense mode. So actually we are not mated if there is some way to go back and review my memories or would it not matter now?" he asked nervously.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Silvia looked at her and then back at the hologram. "See?! He wasn't conscious! It doesn't count! Tell my father it doesnt count! Do it before he archives this...this...this cattle as my mate!" Silvia was still looking only to the troublesome creator for answers and solutions, he had to have them! He was a creator! But it was not likely that he would help since as her mate Casey would be protected by armies of dragon like warriors all day and night while being completely content in the royal palace, in luxury and comfort with a mate that was not only duty bound to his bidding but to his survival as well. IF her father archived their union, then nothing could be done, it would be official and lasting.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The creator on hologram sighed some not really want to explain the basic of how both units worked. "Look the basic concept for the units are they only enhance what the host's own natural abilities. In other words the human knew how to fight before he activated the armor. Second since the humans were just originally stock for us to use in war they are natural born soldier when we re-engineered them. So even though we have abandon the project on earth they most likely still have the innate knowledge of how to fight in their genetic make up. So to say that the unit itself defeated you is true but it used his knowledge of how to fight that he knew or was in his genes, in other words the host defeated you," the Creator stated.

Casey now knew a lot more about the human race as a whole yet what puzzled him now was why the Creator's left the project unfinished and what put the project in jeopardy in the first place. Yet he couldn't think about that at the moment he needed a way to calm the princess down who happened to be his mate as well. "What if I made a deal with you Silvia if your father does declare you and me as mates. You can do on about your life as normal until I prove myself worthy being your mate in unarmed combat That mean no weapons of any kind, so armor for me and no weapons for you other than your claws?" he suggested.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Silvia looked hopeful for a second but then the weight of her responsibilities struck her. "I...Can not." Her shoulders sagged and she sat down on the ground in front of the projector. "Go away creator. You have done enough." She hissed. If he left she would take a deep breath and stand up again and walk over to Casey. "What is your name human?" She asked with more than a little disdain.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Casey looked at her with disbelief when she said she couldn't agree to his suggestion. Then the Creator image faded away as he watched Silvia fall to the floor in despair. A moment later she got up and came over, while he disengaged the armor and it went back into it pocket dimension. "Casey Freeman... let me guess your society is patriarchal in other words the men rule and the are more like brood mares when they are mated to someone?" he asked trying to find out more about her way of life.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz