Join our server on Discord

The Unexpected Engagement /want to remake?
Casey stared at the dragoness. While she drew her blade he marveled at it construction. Yet he figured the woman was nervous around him thinking he might hurt her. He extended his arms showing he was not armed for one and second he taken as hostile life form. When she slowly spoke it sounded a bit off yet he could tell what she was saying. He wasn't sure what this Guyver thing was but he was sure this ship could find it for her. "Um maybe used this ancient ship your people made could help us find?" he suggested.

He soon had a million questions he wanted to as the Alien female even though he was at the end of her blade, "Um how did your people discovered they could telepathically learn another alien's language? Also did you all have to learn the skill over time and then develop it or it is just part of how your mind works?" he asked with enthusiasm even he knew he could die any second he just had to know mostly because of the archaeologist in him.

When the dragoness placed the sword in front of his nose he trembled some as he heard the humming as his vision blurred as he looked at the blade. He took a step back nervously realized he could lose his life in a minute if he didn't shut the heck up. Yet when he heard her speak up again it was much more clear she thought he had this Guyver thing. When he didn't even know what it was but it was some sort of suit. He wondered if it could have been the same thing he was covered his body before he fell unconscious . He looked over at the pedestal where the unactivated Warrior Guyver unit was before he somehow activated figuring it would be there once more sense it was no longer attached to him. The pedestal and the module was gone, "I don't know," he stated as he looked around for an explanation. Yet at the back of his mind he had the sinking feeling that it was now somehow part of him. "Look it was there before I activated it somehow and I don't know where it is now," he clarified as he pointed at the pedestal like the unit would just magically appear.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Activate? Put on?! You put on?!" Silvia lashed up narrowly missing his head and growled. "You put suit on?! You became Guyver?!" This was outrageous, the suit bound to whoever wore the damn thing, that much she knew. Worse than that was the fact that he had beaten her! Her! He had defeated her so perfectly and flawlessly!

According to her culture, she would have to marry him! Marry a human! She growled and stomped, trying to think of a way out of this. The Dawn Star would have already picked up her signal in space and were likely headed for the ship even as she fumed. If the human was alive when they got there then there would be no avoiding it! But killing him might also destroy the guyver, and duty was placed above all in her people. She could not jeopardize the mission!

"You will give me the Guyver!" She said roughly, her brain having finished developing the needed nerves to speak the language. Her race was different from the creator race, somewhat more primitive as far as evolution went, and thus this rare form of mental mutation, which took a psychic photo of the organism she was trying to communicate with and remade her brain to understand it. It was crude but effective.

"If you do not give me the guyver now then you will never see your planet again!" She hoped this threat would be enough to bring the guyver out of him so she could kill him and leave single. But she had to hurry, already the dawn star was nearing them, it was only a matter of time...
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
When the dragoness screamed bloody murder. She swung her sword by his nose it was just a millimeter away, he didn't even have time to move. A second later his nose began to drip blood from his left nostril. He reached his hand up as he felt the blood his eyes widen in shook. He knew she could have killed; but didn't. Then he realized why she couldn't kill him because she would risk losing this Guyver thing he already new it was to be some sort of weapon by her attitude.

He knew he couldn't let her get her hands on it. Yet he was pretty sure she wouldn't keep him around for long if he couldn't do as he was told or somehow get the armor from him. His mind was racing as he wondered if the armor could be removed at all. Then the Ships control metal flared for a second as the ship went back to normal no longer showing what was around the ship. On one of the wall's an image appeared. It showed a unit remover in the middle of a stand with three regular Guyver on each side of they circular instead of in triangular shape like the unit he bonded with. It then showed the unit removing on a Creator's arm aimed at another Creator and showed. Another image appeared showing the Guyver as a deactivated unit. "So use the remove to remove a standard unit," he said softly to himself.

A passage way opened up in the floor that lead to the room where the Unit remover was. Casey was sorely tempted to go down there and see if the unit could be removed. He figured it would not be so simple as he continue to watch the image on the wall. It seemed the ship respond to his own will so he must have some sort of link to the ship and this different type of guyver. He began to wonder some if this was a prototype for a new Guyver.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Silvia put two and two together easily and said "Get down there and remove the suit! If you do then you may yet see your people again." It was a lie, she was going to kill him the second she had the suit, it was the only way to avoid the marriage, but he didnt have to know that. She pointed the sword at him threateningly and waited for him to move.

The Dawn star was not far now and beginning standard docking procedures. In another few minutes the ship would be bordered and she would be trapped in her own code.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Casey wondered something when the portal opened leading to the remover. Each time the thing flashed was when I wanted something. So does that make me in control of the ship? he thought to himself. As if to answer his question once again the ship control metal glowed for a moment. He thought about for a moment. "Ship I want you to lock onto the hostile entity and fire if she tries to attack," he spoke and concentrated on the ship locking some sort of weapon on her.

The ship's control metal flashed responding to the human wishes. Soon little orbs appeared around the room they were almost like eyes of the ship but in fact laser turrets that locked onto the dragoness.

"Now tell me why you want this guyver so badly what ever it may be?" Casey asked

The ship's control metal shined brightly as it showed the incoming Dawn Star.

"Make sure no one can board the ship," he ordered. The ship haul began to be filled highly volatile acid that could disintegrate just about anything that.

"Now tell me why do you want the Guyver I activated so badly?" He asked her again.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Silvia growled and looked around at the turrets. "Filthy human! Give me the Guyver or you will die!" Her threat was empty, but he didnt know that. To make her point clear and to hopefully frighten him into giving her the guyver, she transformed into her bestial form, allowing scales to cover every inch of her body as she grew larger and more imposing. "I do not answer to a human!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Casey just stood there as Silvia demanded for him to give her the guyver unit he possessed. When she transformed his eyes widen in fear. Then he remembered she hasn't killed him yet and at the moment couldn't. He also realized he couldn't just give it no matter what even if he even if the remover worked on him. "No I can't do that. I may be an archeologist someone who just research and digs up the past; but I will do what I must to protect the armor and the earth from the likes of your people who just want it as a weapon," he stated as he sighed heavily not wanting to fight, Yet he new he now would have to make sure the armor would not fall into the wrong hands.

"Now if you tell me what your reason for wanting the guyver so badly. I might just give it to you, if it is a good enough reason and you give proof," he stated. He closed his eyes as he concentrated on the suit bonding with him once more. The a sphere of energy surrounded him as the Warrior Guyver appeared quickly and opened up engulfing his body as it physically bonded with him once more.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Silvia bit her lip and transformed back to normal. "I have to get it for a mission." She said cautiously. "Its my job to get that weapon and transport it to my employer. If you are attached to it they may be displeased." She did not continue with the real reason she needed it off him so badly. She tapped her foot impatiently, knowing that the Dawn Star was even now trying to board, and her ship was much much newer than this one.

"If you dont get rid of that suit then you will have to come with me, and there is no telling what they will do to you when they find you in the suit. If you take it off, then I swear we will leave your puny planet in peace." She waited to see if her threat and promise would have the desired effect. She hoped so, and was unaware of how suspicious she looked at the moment.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The human nodded when she told him it was for her mission to retrieve the unit for her employer. Yet the answers were not satisfactory in his opinion there were still details missing. "I need to know your employer or employers who ever they may be and talk to them," he replied.

He wonder once more if the Creators would be able to remove the unit since he was pretty sure that the unit remover wouldn't work on his particular Guyver. Then a bright idea if he could communicate with the Creator's then maybe they could find a way to remove the unit from him. He walked over to the ship's control metal placing his hand on it. His own control metal became fully expose as he linked with the ship. He sent a signal to the Creator's home world.

When the signal reached their home world. The Creator's worked fast to track the location of the signal and once they realized that it was the Warrior Guyver unit itself. They made sure that the unit could not disengage itself from the ship's AI. The Image of a Creator appeared, "Silvia when we hired your people to retrieve the guy we told you not to activate the unit just to retrieve it," a nameless creator angrily stated. "Yet since it seems that the Hyper space link compensator is missing from the unit. Your people will receive half the platinum we agreed on as payment since the unit has host and a missing it most vital component," He stated in a bored and annoyed drone as he then signed off and severed the link.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Silvia grit her teeth and pointed her sword at the creators image. "We had a deal! If your going to change your terms so drastically then the deal is off! My people would benefit a great deal from a Guyver, especially if your dropping your payment so low. We settle on the original amount or the deal is off and we keep what we have!" Silvia hoped her threat would work since, in truth, her people had no need, or idea about how, to use the guyvers.

"And you!" She said, looking back at Casey. "Get that suit off now or I will skin you of it!" Everything was moving to fast. The Dawn Star was trying to get into the ship, the creators were severely docking their pay, Silvia was making threats with them, and the human still had the suit on, meaning Silvia was only moments away from becoming his wife. Her teeth were sharpening just trying to take it all in. Nothing was going her way today.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)