Join our server on Discord

The Unexpected Engagement /want to remake?
Silvia moaned softly as he played with her nipples, now hard peeks of pink flesh, pulsing with electrical pleasure with each stroke. She found her lips soon locked in another kiss as her hand was guided down to Casey's cock. She obediently began to stroke it as gently as she could. Even she knew that that part of the male anatomy was not to be handled roughly. She moved her hand up and down his length slowly as he kissed her, her tongue, shy at first, now falling into the dance within their mouths. She then felt his hand slide from her tail down to her pussy. She shuddered with excitement, that was where she had received most of her pleasure last night and couldnt wait for him to start anew on her. Their lips finally parted just in time for her to release a husky moan, closing her eyes, still stroking his length. When the question was posed to her she simply looked up at Casey and said "You are my Jinkari, I will do as you will." However, even though she had said this before, this time it was not with the same disdain and disgust or sheer duty she had said it before. She now felt a personal duty to Casey, as he pleasure her it was only right for her to pleasure him.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Casey moaned softly when his mate curled her hand around his cock as she began to stroke him, his toes curled from the gentleness of her hand. He moaned softly while he rubbed Silvia's virgin treasure soon he let a finger run wide circles around her clitoris. He heard Silvia's husky moan and smiled as he groaned and shuddered as she rubbed below the frenulum which was a sensitive spot for the human. When he heard the tone in Silvia's voice he smiled, "I would greatly enjoy you sucking me off, though do realize I want you take your time explore by body as you do so," he said. He pushed a pushed a finger into her warm moist sex slowly enjoy how tight it was wishing it was his cock as he remembers what she did to his fingers and winces for a second as he realizes that she could give him the most incredible sensation during vaginal sex. "Also when your ready let me know when you want me to fully take you," he said wanting to be relaxed around when they did that.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Silvia shuddered and moaned softly, her body was on fire, tender flames of pleasure licking her flesh and bringing her to a level of ecstasy that was generally unknown to her people. She blushed a little at the things Casey said and wondered why. Nakedness was hardly an offense to her kind, in fact she often fought naked while in her feral form, particularly when she was fighting one on one. But now her body had taken on another, more sinful meaning. So much pleasure, so much peace, it was like a weakness, one she could not allow another to exploit. Anyone, anyone but Casey. Her tail gently wrapped around his leg and she gasped as he began to make circles around her sensitive bulb.

"I-I will do as you wish." She said softly. "When you wish to, you can take me as completely as you wish..." She still found it so strange that he offered her choice. Although the Jinkari relationship was not meant to be something like master and slave, it was supposed to be like commander and subordinate, each holding a measure of respect for each other but knowing their place. She respected her Jinkari for being strong enough to defeat her, and her Jinkari would usually respect her as the object of his desire. Although it was the Jinkari's duty to protect and provide as the dominant, it was the job of the lesser mate to offer everything to their Jinkari and obey every word to the letter in exchange for their strength, protection and as an act of duty.

She could tell Casey was enjoy this, maybe almost as much as she was, so it perplexed her when he would not simply order her to do things. She had to choose to, but how could she? Was it an order? Was he expressing some alien trait? Did he want her to, or was he just following what he had been taught all his life? These questions mattered, Silvia was a princess, she was supposed to be either a dominant Jinkari or a perfect mate, it was expected of her, of her birth right, of her station.

Suddenly Casey's finger entered her and she arched her back a little. She presence of something within her felt so good, she didnt know how she had not discovered this before. She wanted him to go deeper and thrust her hips a little to encourage him. "If you take me..." She said softly. "I will...ahhh...I will be preganant...." Her people were notoriously adaptive and fertile, it is how her race was able to breed with so many other races. Of course, her genes would be dominant and often the child nearly always came out fully draconic, showing few or no characteristics of the partner race.But the main point she had tried to make was that for her people it only took one time to do the deed. Even a single sperm cell could, in essence, impregnate her.

Her skin grew warm with passion and soft as she dropped all her normal mental barriers, allowing her to revert full into her humanoid form, which was something that her race nearly never did. In her completely humanoid form, her skin became very very soft and sensitive, as it would be beneath scales. Like smooth velvet, her was warm and pleasurably to touch, and is part of the reason that some of their major rivals prized their humanoid pelts. But of course, that trade never grew since her people were anything but easy to kill.

Still, right now Casey would be cuddling with something that most galactic overlords would pay planets for. The living, warm and willing flesh of a fully subdued Draconic. Silvia, who fought so hard, had particularly softer skin. this was because of her ears of fighting, and keeping her scales fully deployed over her skin. Casey would be considered a lucky man to just see this happen, and yet here he was, involved in it.

This affected Silvia as well. As her skin became what it truly was, it became much more sensitive. She could feel every stroke on her body, every breath on her face and shoulder, every fabric on the bed she laid on. In her current state it was like ecstasy, and where it normally would have been felt like feeling the skin under a nail, it felt as though her whole body was in pleasure.

She shuddered and looked up at Casey with wanting eyes. She was, for the first time in her life, vulnerable, and willingly so. She wanted Casey to do what he wanted with her, to take her to a level of pleasure she had never felt before, and as he soft warm flesh pressed against him, she could only hope that Casey would want the same.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Casey felt his mate tail curl around his leg the way the scales felt different yet in sensual and provocative manner. When she spoke he could hear her need and desire to know his touch. Yet even though he did understand her need to submit to him he couldn't fathom a good way to tell her that she didn't need to submit to him. To him mates worked together as one sometimes one leading when the other was sick but mostly together.

"Oh...kay...," he moaned softly as he felt her hand slide up and down his shaft and shaft. He saw Silvia back arched and spoke again he gulped some he wasn't ready to be a father. He realized for the next couple of days they would have to keep things to oral sex maybe even anal which didn't bother him. "I'm not ready to be a dad yet so not going all the way till your out of season or heat as you call it. So we can do other things like the oral sex on each other, we could try anal sex where I put my cock in your ass, if we take it nice and slow it shouldn't hurt much if any at all the first time?" he suggested wondering if his mate would like those idea's.

He could feel Silvia body temp change some as she felt warmer in his arm. He could see what scales there were around her waist and lower disappear, even her tail turned flesh pretty much except for line of scales going from base of the back of her tail to all the way up her back. Silvia's smooth, velvet, soft skin great against his own.

As he looked at his mate he could see that feline mannerism in her actions like how a cat would once in a blue moon belly up from gentle scratching hand and only went it felt safe. He realized that how she must feel about him at the moment. What was even more interesting was she was turning him in a way that most woman couldn't to that level of primal passion. He wanted her more than any woman he had ever been with in his life so far. It was mainly her demeanor with him. He was smiling lustfully almost looked to be as if he was growling silently as he laid her on her back, "Your gorgeous princess, I have never wanted someone like I want you now," he states huskily as he spreads her legs and positions himself over her.

His cock was rest between her folds while he wrapped his arms around her hold his mate close. He kissed her passionately pushing his tongue into her mouth kissing her deeply as their tongue became intertwined once more. As he broke the heavy kiss, "I will try to be as gentle as possible," he moaned as he pulled back and let the head slip between her folds. He let out a husky moan at how warm and tight she was with only the tip around in her depths.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Silvia gasped and moaned loudly as she suddenly felt Casey enter her. She had felt pleasure before but Casey's dick was much more satisfying than a tongue or finger. She bit her finger cutely as she tried to adjust to how much pleasure he gave her. "Y-You amazing..." She moaned, knowing no other creature that could give her so much pleasure. "Is this how your kind mates?" She asked softly as she slowly gyrated her hips, teasing them both.

Her soft flesh caressed Casey's member in a tight and warm embrace. Her toes curled and uncurled as Casey held her in his arms, and she felt lightning bolts of pleasure shoot through her as her breasts pressed and rubbed gently against his chest. "Ahhh...." She gasped, hugging him tightly. "Deeper...please go deeper..." she begged him, her soft, pleasurably body pressed against his, her fresh smelling soft hair near his nose.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Casey moaned, "Ssssoooo.... are you.... and yes...it...is," he closed his eyes as he felt her gyrate her hips. He slipped deeper into her folds as he gripped her close while he kissed her on the lips. She was so much tighter than Cathrine and Samantha and they both were virgins. "Oh....j.j.just rrrrelax lovvvve," he said softly as arching his back while he reached her hymen. He stilled his motion while his cock twitched as felt as if he was going to blow his any second.

As he held still he felt his his balls unclench as he relax some, "On the count of ten I will push through your cherry. It's going to hurt quite a bit t though," he lied smoothly to her. He knew a trick that would ease her pain somewhat. He was wanted her to relax and by saying he wasn't going to push in until he counted to ten would give her some time to relax before she would tense up. "One...... two....," he trailed off as he kissed her on the passionately for a bit as he felt her relax. "Three.... four," he trailed off kissing her once more as he pushed past her hymen and into her depths fully as he broke the kiss arching his back while he curled his toes.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Silvia nodded as he said he was going to push past her hymen. She got ready, relaxing as much as she could. He came down and kissed her and she hungrily accepted, loving the new sensation. He pulled away for a second to count and then went back to kissing her and she relaxed fully and then suddenly he pushed into her. She hugged him so hard suddenly that she nearly broke his back as pain entered her mind. She finally released him and look up at him with a single tear in her eyes. "Ow...that wasnt a nice thing to do." She said with mock anger as she looked up at him, still feeling him deep within her.

HEr pussy was very very tight now since she had nearly panicked, and it held Casey tightly. "Oh...push it in deeper..." She begged, wiggling again, her voice husky with lust. Her breasts swelled a bit from the increased sexual attention and she moaned, able to feel the new sensitivity. "Please....hold my body." She asked him, wanting to feel him against her more.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Casey winced and whimpered while she hugged him tightly she gave a whole new meaning to the phrase bear hug. He thought he saw a single tear run down her cheek. When she spoke it sounded like she was mad at him but there was no real anger behind. He began to laugh when he remembered that even though she is a girl, she is still a warrior. "It won't happen again my lovely warrior princess," he cooed softly as he reached up and cupped one of her breasts as he stared into her eyes.

He could feel her holding him tightly within her depths as he started pull out slowly, he let out a low and husky moan as he felt his balls begin to constrict again. "Oh.... if you keep holding me in that vice like grip I'm going to cum to soon," he said as he pushed back in some pre dripping from the tip. He thrust slowly gently into her pussy, he wanted to make it last as long as possible for them. He held her close with one arm while with his other he tweaked her nipple.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Silvia arched her back a little as Casey reentered her and played with her nipple, making her moan with desire. "Ok...I will try..to relax." She said softly, slowly loosening her grip on him to a bearable level. But it was clear that she was close to her orgasm as well, her super sensitive and super soft skin react to each touch he treated her to, each breath he rolled over her lips, each subtle gesture and movement as he dove into her more inmate sanctum. She was the mighty princess of her warrior people, but at the moment she was pudy in Casey's hands.

Her tail twirled and wiggled a little, and she looked up at him with great need. "Take me..." She begged softly. She, for the first time ever, not only wanted to feel a male inside her, not only wanted it to be Casey, but also wanted to feel his cum fill her, wanted it to be his pleasure inducing touch that brought her to ultimate ecstasy. In the back of her mind she wondered how humans could live like this, with such pleasure being a normal part of living for them. For her, it was intoxicating, a new drug she craved, she needed, and she slowly began to make sense of why human skin was so soft and unfit for battle, hers would always be like that two if she were to live like they did.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Casey groaned while he kissed her on the lips. He could feel her relax underneath him, it was no longer to the point of being painful from how tight she was. He kissed her on the lips some biting her upper lip as his paws moved down his mate's body slowly. "I... ohhhh... should pull out," he said knowing he didn't want to impregnate her. Yet he continue to thrust into her most depths all the while his hands moved his hands down her back then to her rump. He picked her up by the waist and pushed in deeply, hard and fast the tip of his cock rubbing against her g-spot as he took her over and over again.

He was moaning and panting arched his back leaning back as he thrust into his princess one last time. He felt his balls fully clench while his cock twitched as his seed shot forth into her depths. His face was contorted in please as he gripped her ass tightly in his hands. He continue to ride out his orgasm silently moaned as he leaned over and holds her close. Soon is orgasm stop and he lays their catching his breath.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz