Join our server on Discord

The Unexpected Engagement /want to remake?
Silvia moaned softly as she felt her naked body rub against something warm. She was basically cuddled into Casey's side and naked, like him. She slowly opened her eyes but did not move, she was enjoying the warmth, strangely enough and she did not want to wake Casey up. She also noticed his morning wood and chuckled a little. If he was aroused then her body was present for him to make use of, and she would not mind feeling more of what he had to offer after last nights little adventure.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Casey stirred some as he rubbed up against Silvia's body. Soon he sleeping human stretched his arms and curled his toes as he his legs brushed against his mates scaled legs. There was a look of confusion on his features as caressed her scaly back. "Do you have a rash or something babe?" he asked groggily since he was just barely waking up. When his hand reached her rump his his face had a really confused look on it as he felt her tail and rump. Soon he opens his eyes and yawns closing them again. He then looked at Silvia in the dim light of the room, "Hey...," he blushed nervously, "sorry for saying you had a rash, I'm just not used to sleeping with a beautiful girl that a dragoness." He soon began to scratch her lower back and the base of her tail. "I could tell you enjoyed yourself greatly last night," he said with a grin as he pulled her a bit closer.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Silvia actually blushed a little and nodded silently. "I...It was...really..." She said, fumbling her words. She had never felt anything like that! Physically, she had never felt so much pleasure in her entire life! How did this human do this?! Those questions burned within her, but not as much as her sudden desire to feel something like that again. She pressed against her and smiled a little as he scratched her back pleasurably, feeling his hand come down to her tail, which quivered a little with excitement.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
He just smiled as she pressed herself firmly against him. He could feel her quiver, as he moved his hand to her belly, "Hey how about breakfast in bed something that has been killed would be fine with me?" he asked wondering if her people ate live animals. "Also while we wait we can get to know each other and be intimate as well?" he suggested while he reached up letting is hand glide over her orbs gently and back to her tummy.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Silvia shivered longingly but was puzzled. "What is break fast?" She asked. "Is it some kind of morning training or exercise?" Silvia's people didnt eat at tables, they hunted. Even the ship had a small space beneath it for the purpose of simulating a hunt on their forest like home world. Animals of their choosing would be released into the space and they would go down to hunt, kill and then eat them. If a mate on board was not of Silvia's people, then they would normally share in whatever their partner killed or learn to hunt as well.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Casey looked very puzzled at his mate when she asked if breakfast was trainer or some form of exercise. "Um no it isn't breakfast training, it is when you eat your morning meal and break the fast from night before," he explain the basic origins of the word and its meaning. Since his dna been changing since talking to Debbie and connecting with her a psychic level. His intuition was sharper, "Um... do you mess hall where everyone eats as equals something else?" he asked then his eyes went wide as he remembers that her people are warriors. "Wait don't tell me you all hunt for your food?" he asked not really liking the idea, "oh well when in Rome do s the Romans."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"We hunt, isnt that how everyone eats?" Silvia asked, still staying close to him and hoping he would continue what he had started last night. Already he had aroused her with his subtle pats and movements, and she wanted more. "Dont worry, I will share my kill with you." She assured him, turning her head as much as she could to look at him a little. "Please dont stop." She said, wishing he wouldnt tease her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I understand that but do realize my the majority my people stopped hunting. Once we learned we can raise the animals and then kill the beasts in mass for prophet. Then we go to a place called a grocery store were food and other house hold items are bought," he explained they way his people hunted. "Now there are hunters still but some do eat what they kill but most hunt for sport," he explained. When his mate said she would share his kill he shook his head, "No I would like to hunt with you and do you cook your kills or just... you know eat it right there?" he asked with a gulp.

When she looked at him he new that look heard the need in her voice. Then he realized if she did say they ate raw meat that it would kill his mood. "Know what don't answer that last question till we are done mating," he said as he kissed her on the lips softly cupped one of her breasts. "Also just relax let your instincts guide you as we make love," he murred as kissed her again on the lips.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Silvia moaned softly and kissed back gently as Casey kissed her. Her hands went up a little an gently took Casey's free one as he played with her breasts. She nodded as he kissed her again and tried to do her best, but Silvia was still a stranger to love and love making. The best she could attempt was copying Casey, which was hard for her. She turned around a bit to give him better access to her body and pulled the covers away. Her eyes begged him for more as she waited for Casey to work his strange human magic on her again.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Casey murred as she placed his hand on one of her breast. He began to caress the mound and play with the nipple. "I am glad your arouse want me to pleasure you again; but don't forget that I want to feel good too Silvia," he said with warm smile not wanting her to forget about his needs as well. He then kissed her passionately on the lips and pushed his tongue into her muzzle wrapping his tongue around hers and twisting around his. He guide hand to his cock. He slowly breaks the kiss, "Your doing good just stroke my cock,' he cooed while he moved the hand that was on her tail to her snatch. He rubbed her virgin snatch in circular motion. "Would you like to try what I did on you last night?" he asked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz