Join our server on Discord

The Unexpected Engagement /want to remake?
Silvia puzzled over what he said, trying to get some kind of bearing on the situation. Her people didnt feel pleasure during sex, not naturally and so it was only for mating. Usually males feel driven to mate, but not through pleasure, more through instinct. She could hardly understand how sex could be used as any kind of stress relief at all. However, what Silvia didnt know was that, like Cale, she had intimately scanned Casey's mind just as he had scanned his own Jinkari's, and thus new sensory receptors were already activating within her, just as they had with him. Having sex now would be like nothing her race normally experienced, and she would know human pleasure.

She also pondered what Bi Curious could be. Her own species was normally straight as a line, but not through any need to be proper or shame in being Bi or gay, its just that two males or two females could not reproduce and thus they never mated. To Silvia it was like placing a bowl of soup under a can opener and waiting for it to heat up, it just didnt make any sense at all. She even had trouble understanding the word virgin since her race placed very little value on such things, since a powerful male or powerful female of her race that never finds an attractive mate or is ever conquered could remain a virgin for their entire life.

All of this coupled with the fact that her race communicated mainly through fighting and physical passion made it so that poor Silvia was basically left in the dark about nearly everything Casey had said. She did, however, feel a nice warmth inside her as her stomach was gently rubbed and she unconsciously pressed against Casey a little more. "I...I dont understand." She admitted with a small blush of shame. "Im sorry...its just that...what your saying is so strange, so Alien...and your saying it with words...its hard for me to understand."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Casey felt her press up against him more and murred softly. He decided to go with the direct approach, "If you want I can show you tonight...?" he trailed off as he yawned sleepily and snuggled close rubbing himself against her body as he fidgeted some. "Yet if we do we need some sort of energy drink to keep us going if you want a long session we do oral sex on each other were you put my cock in your muzzle and suck on it gently, then I lick your pussy, then we would mate," he explained their fist option. He slid a paw up to her chest and reached into her paper thin gown and cupped one of her breasts gently caressing it. "As for our second option I could lick your pussy till you orgasm, then you suck me off?" he suggested. "Or we can could do some mutual masturbation where you wrap your paw around my cock stroking it. While I run a finger over your pussy and then slowly push in and pump my finger or fingers in and out gently," he suggested, he kissed her neck while he started to get aroused again.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Silvia moaned softly as her breast was cupped and her neck was kissed. "I...I have never felt anything like this." She admitted with another blush. "I dont...I dont know what to do. I have very little experience with all this...If you want, you can do whatever you like to me or have me do whatever you want. You are my Jinkari." She wiggled a little and gasped slightly as she felt her nipple slowly harden from the light carressing.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Casey shakes his head not liking to be in control, "I see how about a bit between the last two then," he said wanted wanting taste her and tease her tonight. "Um also I am turned on by the fact your a warrior princes, your strong beautiful rich woman and have thousand at your beckon command," he said hinting at the fact he wanted her to be assertive dominate one around him. Then he scooted back as he rolled her over onto her back, "Just relax I will please you first Silvia," he said as he ran a hand down her body slowly. He kissed her on the lips gently just as his hand slipped between her legs. His other hand slipped around behind her and cupped her exposed breast playing with the nipple gently.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
(Silvia has never done anything like this so the first time she is not going to be able to be the dominant one. Even more to that, Casey is the Jinkari, he is supposed to be the dominant mate)

Silvia moaned softly as Casey kissed her lips and clenched her legs together instinctively as she felt him reach between them. With a blush and a moan she allowed him passage, just as his hand found her breast. Her nipple was easily perked up into a point and in no time the mighty Silvia was withering under the touch of her human lover. She wiggled her but cutely, feeling Casey's hand just above her needy slit. She wanted to feel him there, to feel something there for the first time.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Casey deepened the kissed when his mate opened her muzzle to moan, his tongue flicked against hers in a passionate filled kiss. The human rubbed her slit pushing the paper thin silk outfit into her pussy. He brakes the kiss as he pulls away, "How do you feel Silvia?" he asked with a warm smile, as he pulls his hand away from her pussy and the other from her breast. He slowly removes the robe wanting her to wear it again sometime helping her get it off. "Mmm your body is beautiful," he murred as he pulled the gown all the way down and pulled it off of her. He spread her legs some as he laid down between her legs.

"Now just relax I am going to lick your pussy now," he said as he placed his hand upon her sex rubbing gently as he pushed a finger into her folds. He didn't feel a hymen like in a normal virgin girls on earth, he remembered her race were warriors and she must of have broken in a fight already. He pushed the digit in deeper up nearly his knuckle and felt her hymen. He wondered why it was in deeper and realized that with all the fighting her people did it would get broken so much more easily in combat and to prevent it from breaking prematurely it was deeper within her body by about an inch. He pulls his finger out slowly just as it as about to leave her snatch he pushed it back in, "What I am doing now is called masturbation this is something you can do for yourself as well," he explained letting her know pleasuring oneself can be a good thing.

Soon he pulled his finger out as he lowers his head slowly watching her with his eyes. He breathed in her scent it was pleasant aroma to it. He began to lick her pussy a few times as he looked up at her, "Mmm you taste good my mate," he cooed as he pushed his tongue into her folds.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Silvia nearly cried out as Casey pulled away from her and it took years of her training to hold her back. She blushed at his question and as he slowly removed her gown and said "I feel...so strange. Its like nothing I have ever felt before." She said softly. Then she felt her legs being spread and looked down between her breasts to see what Casey was doing.

He told her what he was going to do and she tried to prepare for it but was unable hold back her soft moans of pleasure as his finger slipped into her warm folds. Casey would find that she was surprisingly tight, the result of her muscular and toned body as well as they years and years of virginity. She wiggled a little as he bumped into her hymen and sighed gently as he pulled his finger out of her.

"Mastur...Masturbation?" She asked before she arched her back a little and moaned, her hands coming down and tangling themselves in Casey's hair as he licked her flower and then plunged into it. "Ahhh...C-Casey...that feels s-so good!" She moaned, never having been stimulated like this in her life.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Casey smiled as he watched his mate archer her back when said stuttered the word masturbation. The human let out a soft moan when Silvia ran her hands through his hair. "I know it does feel good and do what your instincts tell you " he explained. He grinned at her as he pushed two fingers into her tight snatch, he pumped the two fingers in and out quickly. He placed his lips around her sensitive clitoris as he licked around the edges knowing that some girls can't stand direct stimulation to their clitoris until they are closer to orgasm.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Silvia moaned loudly as the extra attention was suddenly added. She felt a pressure building within her and didnt know what was happening, but hardly cared since it felt so good. "C-Casey...Ahh! I..I feel...so strange...my body is so hot." she moaned, taking one hand and rubbing her nipples lightly with it. Every touch Casey gave her sent sparks of passion through her body and it was not long before her back was arched once more in blissful orgasm.

She came hard and cried out, her body lightly covered in a sheen of sweat. She road out the waves of pleasure as they hit her again and again until finally she was able to settle down and breath. She found herself drifting to sleep even as they happened and was gone in a matter of seconds, exhausted after her first orgasm.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Casey was surprised his mate orgasm so quickly from these simple actions. He could fee her cutting off the blood flow to his two digits as vaginal muscles spasm around his fingers during her orgasm. When Silvia finally went limp enough for him pulls his fingers out flinched some silently groaned as he waved his hand. He then realized that could have just as easily been his cock and gulped he wasn't so sure he wanted to have vaginal sex so much since it seemed his mate was made of sterner stuff than him. Consistently his cock went some what limp thinking about the fact his cock could have been crushed. Then he noticed that she fell asleep and shook his head, "I thought only the men could fall asleep that quickly from an orgasm," he silently chuckled as he laid next to his mate. He decided that since she was naked he might as well be too. He slipped off his boxer and laid there with and pulled his her close as he where she was laying against his side. Soon Casey was asleep as well and in the morning Casey like all men would have morning wood.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz