Join our server on Discord

The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP)
"I really hope you can, I can't wait to try them on for you." Honey's wife continued teasing him, "It's even botomless, so you don't have to worry about having to get my out of my panties." she purred.

Lucy continued sucking hard on Honey's cock, wrapping his arms around and grabbing onto his ass, slipping a finger into his tail-hole.

"Mmm, such good boypussy," tigra growled with lust as he continued pounding Mimi's ass, "A slutty girl born into a boy's body, a girly boy even, you were just made to be fucked weren't you?" he moaned.

"Go ahead, this little whore can never get enough cum. And he just loves sucking cock, don't you?" The stallion laughed as he grabbed onto Cassandra's mouth, forcing it open as he continued fucking his ass.

There was a slight pause before a line of men began forming infront of Cassandra, one suddenly holding his mouth open before shoving a large thick cock down his throat, "Grr, damn, went straight to his stomache I bet, he must suck alot of cock." the man laughed.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP) - by Shadowknight - 10-24-2010, 02:46 PM