Join our server on Discord

The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP)
"Right away master." Lucy purred, kissing Hunter's cheek before quietly moving towards Honey, suddenly closing his lips around the other slut's cock, licking over it and sucking on it hard.

"Ohhh, that's a shame. I went and did a bit of shopping today," From the sound of her voice it almost sounded as if she was blushing, "I picked up some nice little outfits, the lacey kind of outfits." she purred slightly.

"That's more like it, alright then, I'll honor your filthy ass with my cock," Tigra smiled as he grabbed his ass, digging his claws into the sides as he forced his cock deep into the slut's ass, "Mmmm, fuck, that's some nice tight ass," he growled.

"With pleasure," the stallion grinned, undoing the restraints holding cassandra to him and pushing her down onto a table in the center of a busy park, "Then scream for their attention, tell everyone you want them to watch as you get fucked like the slutty little girl you are." he smiled as he began pounding into Cassandra's ass.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP) - by Shadowknight - 10-24-2010, 02:01 PM