Join our server on Discord

The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP)
((Can you roleplay as Honey's wife and kid(s)? You can decide if, or how many kids he has))

Hunter smiled at Lucy, before suddenly grabbing him by his hair and pulling him into a passionate kiss, forcing his tongue into Lucy's mouth and placing one hand on 'her' ass, while the other was on the back of 'her' head. Honey watched this and moaned as his cock hardened, licking his lips, wanting his wife to pick up so he could join them.

--------

Mimi quickly obeyed, getting on her knees and pushed her ass into the air and shaking it. "Fuck me, Master! Give me your huge, fat cock and fuck my girly ass with it!" she begged.

----------

"Ah! Yes, Master! I'm just a dirty, slutty, bitch! Show me off! Let everyone see me!" Cassandra panted, the humiliation turning her on as many boys looked at her. "Oh god, Master...It feels so good being humiliated. Thank you so much! I love you," she admitted, her little penis hard from the humiliation.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP) - by MasterZero - 08-15-2010, 01:20 AM