Join our server on Discord

The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP)
Honey happily drank the cum, and when Hunter pulled out of his ass, he whimpered. "Slut, make sure to swallow all that cum and tell me how you liked it?" She pulled back and swallowed Lucy's sperm and licked her lips, which had some cum dripping from it.

"Oh god...It was amazing," he declared. "Please, Master, may I cum?" Honey asked, looking at his small cock, which twitched in pleasure.

"In a moment," Hunter laughed, as he was handed a cell phone from one of his henchman and handed it to her. "Call your family and tell them that you'll be working late for the next few days."

"Ah...Yes, Master," Honey whispered, feeling cum leak from his ass as he dialed his wife and awaited her to pick up the phone.

"Looks like you have an apprentice now, Lucy," Hunter smiled, looking at Lucy.

--------------

"Ah, thank you, Master!" Mimi declared, before taking her own shaft into her mouth and sucking on it. After sucking on it for a few minutes he would cum in his own mouth, but that didn't stop him from his own blowjob.

---------------

"Ahh...Thank you, Master. I'm so proud to be your shirt. I want the whole world to see me," Cassandra moaned, trying to shake her ass for the world to see. "Look at me," she whispered.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP) - by MasterZero - 08-13-2010, 04:10 PM