Join our server on Discord

The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP)
Ass. Ass. Ass. Ass, Mimi thought, wanting to be filled with so much cum she looked pregnant. She whimpered at her Master, desiring his cock, willing to take it however he wanted.

-------

Henry moaned loudly as the cock was forced into his mouth, as Hunter began to thrust his cock in and out of his butt. Tears fell from his eyes, as the dragon moved his hand down and felt the boy's dick. "Well that was fun. We've only just begun and the slut is already hard. I doubt your wife was ever this good, huh bitch?" he asked, slapping Henry's ass, which made him moan around Lucy's cock, sucking on it a bit.

----------

"W-what do you plan to do with me now, Master?" Cassandra asked. "Fuck me in public? Make me flirt with a few men? Go shopping?" she moaned, feeling the cum on her body and wishing to bathe in it, but she did not move, as her Master did not order her to yet.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP) - by MasterZero - 08-12-2010, 03:46 PM