Join our server on Discord

The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP)
"You're wife and daughter are pretty hot. And your son seems to have your girly genes...How would you feel, Lucy? Seeing your wife being fucked by a real man's cock?" Hunter moaned, fucking her tight ass, giving a few slaps to her cheeks.

-------------

"You bet. If you want, Master, we could call out some people. Let them watch as I give you a blow job," Cassandra smiled, blushing a bit from the idea, her small prick hard. "Maybe let me offer a few blowjobs to other boys."

-------------

"Both...BOTH!" Mimi moaned, her tiny dick hard as she was painfully fucked. "I love you, Master, and I want you to fuck me for all of eternity. I don't care what I have to do, betray my family, suck off my own father, steal a boy from his girlfriend, get gangbanged in public, anything! Aslong as I can feel your cock, I'm happy."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP) - by MasterZero - 06-20-2010, 01:33 PM