Join our server on Discord

The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP)
"That's enough," Lucy shouted at Henry, turning towards the prisoners, "I apologize for him, it won't happen again. He'll be disciplined." he said as he nodded to them.

The horse chuckled softly as he watched Cassandra, motioning for one of the others, soon the hose was removed from the girly boy's ass, a small sized plug forced into it to keep the water from leaking out, Cassandra's stomache swollen with the gallon's of water forced into it, "Good, now that you're nice and clean," he grabbed her hair, pulling her forward and throwing her to the ground, "Walk with me, we're going to need to get you new clothes, you may be a filthy whore but you won't look like one while you're with me."

"Alright then, looks like we'll be having a cermony. Prepare her," Tigra ordered. Almost immediately a pair of little sisters grabbed Mimi's arms, lifting the girl up and dragging her away. She was dressed in a tight white bondage suit slightly resembling a wedding dress before being dragged into the halls, thrown down onto a wooden horse and chained down, "Alright then, time to make you mine slut," he smiled, he walked behind him, pulling up Mimi's skirt before pressing a white hot branding iron against his ass cheek, repeating it with his other. The word's 'Tigra's Bitch' branded onto her ass, "You're mine now slut, forever, you'll be my little fuck toy till I grow tired of you."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP) - by Shadowknight - 06-17-2010, 12:46 PM