Join our server on Discord

The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP)
Before branding the slut, Hunter whispered into Lucy's ear, breaking character for a second. "I'm sorry that this is going to hurt, Lucy. Just try to take it, and I promise. You will truly become my favorite slave. I...do feel a small hint of what you would call love to you. So I suppose it is fitting to say, I love you, my slave," he whispered, before kissing Lucy's cheek and branding her right cheek, trying to get the process over with quick and fast.

------------

Cassandra gave the man a sexy wink, before happily licking at his cock, trying to clean it for her Master. "More," she moaned.

Mimi let out a muffled scream, and continued to fight for her freedom. She shook and screamed, trying to get to her master as she became filled with jealousy, even crying a bit as the other slut sucked HER Master's cock.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP) - by MasterZero - 05-27-2010, 02:58 PM