Join our server on Discord

The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP)
Hunter smiled and slapped Lucy's ass before setting her down. "Good. Now give my cock a nice blowjo-"

"Sir? I think there's something you should know," a man said, walking in. He whispered something to the dragon, and the red giant couldn't help, but laugh.

"What amazing timing!" Hunter said, he then looked at Lucy. "Stick to a handjob and the occasional kiss, bitch. It seems your wife just called, checking up on you. I don't want you giving her any hints to what's going on. Having you lie to her, and tell her you love her while kissing my dick is such a beautiful thing to me," he said, as the man who just walked in pulled out a cellphone and handed it to Lucy.

"Leo, honey? Is that you?" Leo's sexy wife greeted, having no idea what was happening.

---------------

Mimi happily obeyed, moaning again as some of the piss hit her chest. "Mwuh..." her muffled voice begged, her tiny cock hard.

Cassnadra looked at the feline with pride, before happily licking and kissing away at the cock, occasionally sucking on it to get it nice and clean.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP) - by MasterZero - 04-29-2010, 04:09 PM