Join our server on Discord

The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP)
Leo cried out loudly, "Oh god yes, I love it so much," he moaned out, unable to hide his pleasure any longer, "Ahh, it feels so good. Your cock, I love it, inside my ass so much." he moaned, "Fuck me more, fill me with your cum."

"Ah, about time you two arrived." Tigra smiled, "Come over here, Mimi, lie down on your back, Cassandra, kneel down." he ordered. As soon as the two sluts did he restrained the both in the position, then forced a pair of o-rings into both their mouths, "Mimi, welcome to your new life, as a public urinal. And Cassandra, you'll be cleaning anyone's cock that tells you to. And if any of the men want to cum, they'll use your slutty mouth, and I don't want to see you waste a drop of it." he smiled as he stood over Mimi, "Let's just test you out first." he undid his pants, holding out his cock as he began urinating onto Mimi's face, aiming for her mouth, "Open wide slut, drink it all down like a good urinal."

Meanwhile the other big brothers already began showing up, prewarned about the display. Since Mimi was occupied one walked toward's Cassandra, "Was just waiting for this day," the feline smiled, "Haven't washed my crotch in almost a month, knew it was only a matter of time before one of you sluts was put on display like this." he smiled as he pressed his crotch against Cassandra's face, "How's it smell slut, make sure you clean it all up. I want it to sparkle."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP) - by Shadowknight - 04-29-2010, 03:38 PM