Join our server on Discord

The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP)
"Mmmm...Well you do have a nice, big cock," Mimi giggled, kissing it and licking his crotch. "If you think you can take on a girl like me," she smiled, and slapped her own ass. "Then I'll serve you well."

"B-big brother?" Cassnadra whispered, before Mimi glared at her.

"Never call me by that boy title again! I am a girl! I am a Little Sister!" she growled, before looking at Tigra, rubbing her face against his crotch. "Stupid boy..."

Hunter suddenly pulled out, and told the two to crawl after him. He led them to a member of Lucy's family, this one being his uncle who was a known womanizer. He was being fucked in his ass, with another pair of cocks in his hands.

"Get in front of him, Lucy. Nice and close. I'm going to fuck you in front of a few of your family members, and I'm starting here," he smiled, and as soon as Lucy was in front of his uncle, Hunter slammed his cock into the slut's ass.

"It's...so good. Cocks...I want more cocks....Why...? Why is it so good?" the ex-womanizer moaned, looking into Lucy's eyes, as their lips brushed against one another.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP) - by MasterZero - 03-08-2010, 05:23 AM