Join our server on Discord

The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP)
Lucy purred softly, removing his shirt, still keeping his back to the audience as he dropped it to the ground, then began working on his skirt, sliding it off and kicking it away till he was standing in just his panties, he then pulled them down slightly, hiding his balls but showing off his tight ass as he knelt infront of Hunter, fishing his cock out of his pants and happily engulfing it and sucking on it.

"Good girl," Tigra smiled as he finished, removing his foot from Ray's chest, "Now you know your place. And now," he grinned as he attached a collar and leash around Ray's neck, "It's time I showed my little sister off to the other students, and maybe the townsfolk, I'm sure they'd love to see a filthy piss-covered slut wouldn't they?" he grinned as he tugged on Ray's collar, leading him out of the room and through the halls, other big brothers stopping to stare at him, a few realizing what Tigra was doing and laughing at Ray, calling him a slut and whore.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP) - by Shadowknight - 01-21-2010, 07:25 AM