Join our server on Discord

The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP)
Lucy's father slapped his son back, but before the two got their catfight, a fellow Little Sister walked over with a letter. "Excuse me...? Master Hunter? Is that who you're referring to?"

"And if it is?"

"He just sent this letter. It's marker, for Lucy and her mother."

"Give it," Lucy's father said, taking the letter opening it. Inside, they found a letter for the two, from their Master.

Dear sluts

I am currently with my girlfriend right now, but this letter is something that should be said before you go up. Neither of you will ever be able to replace her. She is the perfect meld of lover and slave, you two are just slaves. I will always love her more, then I could ever care for you two. That said....you both are going to be my slaves for the rest of your lives, but one of you will be my favorite. Whoever has sex with the most men, and can make them cum the most, will be my favorite slut, until I make another challenge. In other words, if you want to be my favorite, you have to have sex with as many other men as you can tonight. Winner becomes my favorite, loser does not. Have fun, whores.

Lucy's father stared in amazement at the letter, before looking at Lucy. "You do know I'm going to win, right bitch? All those men will fall in love with me once I shake my ass for them," she grinned, before delivering another slp. "Don't worry, at least you'll be his second favorite slut!"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP) - by MasterZero - 12-28-2009, 03:26 PM