Join our server on Discord

The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP)
"Like that, slut? I can hear you moaning. You must like it," Hunter teased, before his thrusts began to go faster and deeper. He fucked the smaller boy's ass like a piston, going faster and deeper. "I know you like it, slut. You like my cock in your tight, girly ass. You should admit it now. Make yourself feel better!" he moaned.
Ray's ass tightened as he felt Justen grab hold of his throbbing member and start stroking him. The combined stimulation caused him to fall on his stomach with a pathetic moan and bury his face in the covers as he began to really enjoy the ass fucking. "Ahhh...t-to long..." Ray admitted past his moaning as he began to near his climax, humping into the bed as he was fucked viciously.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"N-no," Lucy groaned, digging his claws a bit into the wall, groaning slightly in pleasure.

"You like that bitch?" Tigra growled, starting to pull out all the way and thrust in hard, "How's it feel, getting your ass-fucked, you like it?" he roared.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Then why are you groaning in pleasure? Like a little slut?" the dragon teased. He suddenly grabbed Lucy's head with one hand and made him look at his 'wife,' who was tied up in the corner. "She never could make you feel good, could she? Atleast...not this good. Admit it. You like me fucking you!" he yelled, fucking the smaller boy harder, slamming his entire cock into his girly ass. Soon, Lucy would feel his body being fileld by a flood of dragon sperm. Hunter had shot his seed into the slut.
Justin continued stroking the other man's cock, though what he really wanted to do was trade places with him. I'll get my turn soon.. he thought as he increased his tempo in response to Ray's humping against him.
"It's just not sex without something up your butt." Emmet, Queer as folk Season 1
Ray answered by crying out in ecstasy and climaxing hard. He shot his white seed into the covers and tightened his ass considerably. His pathetic high pitched moan filled the air as he arched his back and tail and continued to cum for a few moments before collapsing on the bed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lucy moaned loudly as his ass was filled with his master's cum, his cock twitching from the feeling, "Ahhh, y-yes, yes I like it," he moaned, "Your cock, feels so wonderful, in my ass."

"Well that won't do," Tigra growled, grabbing Ray's ears and pulling him up so he could look him in the face, "A slut is not supposed to come before their master, your cock and ass belong to me now, don't ever forget that." he growled, pulling his cock out of Ray's ass he aimed it at his face, grabbing it and finishing himself off, spraying his cum over Ray's face, "There, you like that bitch?" he laughed.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"There we go little, slut. Finally know your place?" the dragon teased, moving his tail to Lucy's dick, and stroking it. "Does the little slut want to cum?" he asked, and from the corner of his eye, he could see Lucy's 'wife' staring in shock. "Heh...Looks like your wife is surprised by the real you. I'm not though, you little whore."
Ray whimpered pathetically as his face was blasted with his master's cum. He nodded nervously, his eyes closed as he trembled beneath Tigra. But he secretly loved it all, even if he woudnt admit it to himself and the proof was his member, which was hard already even after his recent orgasm.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((I sent Zach Attack a pm to post three days and he still has no replied. If he does not post again soon, then we continue on with the rp without him. He's been gone for almost a month))