Join our server on Discord

The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP)
"I know you will. You're such a dirty little whore. Just like your father. As for your mother, well...She's not too bad in bed either! A very good fuck, but we couldn't bring her into the Fraternity, sadly, for proper training. Don't worry though. I'm sure she's being trained by one of our sister Fraternity's to be a true cock lover," he laughed. "Did you know your whole family is filled with cock lovers?" Hunter teased, before standing up and clapping his hands.

The door opened to reveal a young female lion, a bit older than Lucy, wearing similar clothing like his. "This is your wife, or atleast the girl who will play your wife." He then looked at Lucy's wife, and said. "Dress him up. Then take him into the Holo-room for the video. You two will act like a normal couple, and as soon as you hear the door knock, open it. You'll be finding me and other Big Brothers outside. We'll rape you, Lucy, you'll soon fall into your position, and we'll move along from there," he said, before walking out.

"Here, get changed into something more manly. Make yourself more manly two," Lucy's wife said, handing him a shirt and jeans. "Don't worry, you'll get to be a girl again, soon," she teased, and as soon as Lucy was ready, they would walk off to the Holo-room.

((It's fine))
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP) - by MasterZero - 09-26-2009, 12:34 PM