Join our server on Discord

The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP)
"Good girl. Now get some sleep. You'll have some work to do when you wake up," he grinned, before spitting onto Lucy's face.

----------

When Lucy did awake, he would find he was cleaned up, with no more cum on him, and he was now wearing a simple tank top and pink mini skirt. He would also hear moaning. He would soon realize he was on a couch, and he saw his father, wearing a sexy black bra, and thong combo.

"God...I...I never knew how good it feels! AH! Fuck me more Master!" his father screamed, and Lucy would find Hunter fucking the man's ass, doggy style. "AHHHH!" he moaned, before cumming.

"You're father's quite the slut, Lucy. The Big Brothers have been enjoying breaking the little whore," Hunter laughed, before pulling out, and Lucy's father quickly moved, to lick the cum covered cock.

"Why didn't you tell me it was so good, Lucy? More! I want more cock! More cum!" he moand, before engulfing the cock, sucking on it.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP) - by MasterZero - 09-25-2009, 11:59 PM