Join our server on Discord

The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP)
Hunter moaned and fucked Lucy harder and faster, slapping his ass and dominating his body. "My little slut likes my cock? Likes my huge cock fucking his little ass? I'm your daddy now! Your disobedience ends now! No matter what I do, no matter what I say, you obey me! If I tell you to suck your own father's cock, you do it! I tell you to pull down my pants and kiss my dick, you do it! I tell you to strip out of your clothes in public, and rub your ass against a stranger's cock, you do it! I own you, now and forever!" Hunter moaned as he fucked Lucy's ass, and suddenly shot his seed into Lucy once more, thrusting even as he pumped Lucy full of cum. "I tell you to burn all your male clothing, you do it. I tell you to call me daddy, you do it. I tell you to call me god, you do it. No more arguments, no more disobedience. I OWN YOU!" he screamed, and that's when Lucy saw it. His parents at the door, naked, watching them both, with two big brothers from the Fraternity behind them, restraining them. And his father having a massive hard on, and by the looks on Lucy's mother, it was far bigger than anything she could make it be.

((You post, and then we wait for Backlasher))
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP) - by MasterZero - 08-25-2009, 05:21 PM