Join our server on Discord

The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP)
"Ahhh," Lucy cried out as his clothes were ripped off, leaving him lying on the bed completely naked, his cock already semi hard and sticking up slightly, "St-stop this, I, promise, there won't be any repurcussions if you leave now." he whimpered slightly.

"Hmm," Tigra examined over the wall, grabbing a collar off it, a large tag on the front with 'Bitch' in bold lettering, a number of rings on it, "Ah, perfect," he smiled, wrapping it around Macey's neck, snapping it shut and locking it in place. He admired the boy for a second or two, then grabbed his clothes, ripping them off, "My slave doesn't need clothes, and I'm sure a slut like you just loves showing off his girly little body." he laughed, his cock already sticking out, rock hard, "Now let's test you," he grabbed Macey by the hair again pulling him into his crotch, "Suck it bitch, if you don't please me, you'll be severley punished." he growled, brushing his cock against the squirrel's cheek.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP) - by Shadowknight - 07-20-2009, 06:55 PM