Join our server on Discord

The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP)
"I knew you'd come around! Bet you want more fingers in you, huh?" Hunter laughed and pushed in another finger, fingering Lucy with two whole fingers as he continued to jack him off. "You gonna cum, bitch? Huh? Gonna cum like a little slut, are you?" he laughed as his dick grew.
"Ahh, yes, yes, I'm, cummmmming!" Lucy cried out, his purring echoing through the room as he came, his cum shooting out of his cock all over Hunter's hand and his own chest and stomache.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"You little bitch! Look at the mess you made! Clean it up!" Hunter ordered, and scooped up Lucy's cum from his stomach and chest with his already cum covered hand and held it up to Lucy's face. "Clean your Master's hand! Lick it, eat your cum, and I'll add more fingers," he said, now pushing in three fingers into Lucy's asshole. "I'll even let you suck my mighty cock. You want that, don't ya, bitch?"
"Mmph-!" Macey screwed her eyes shut as he gagged a little on his new master's cock before he managed to adjust to its size. He then rocked his head back and forth nice and fast, sucking on the tiger's cock as hard and as energetically as he could, deep-throating his meat to the best of his ability, his own cock hardening slightly in arousal from being forced to suck on such a satisfying piece of rigid meat.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Yes, master," Lucy purred softly, licking off Hunter's hand of his own cum, sucking it off his fingers as he moaned in pleasure.

"Hmm? What's this?" Tigra chuckled softly as he spotted Macey's hardened cock, "You getting turned on from having your face raped? I bet you want to cum badly don't you?" he asked, pulling his cock out of his mouth so he could answer.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hunter grinned and stopped jacking Lucy off and looked down at him. "What?" he asked in mock suprise. "Does the great prince like it? What about his mother and his beautiful fiance?" he asked, wanting him to hear his response. When he heard it, he unzipped his pants and his large dick popped out. "You want this in your ass, slut? Want my cock fucking you?"
Macey panted harshly from arousal, his breaths washing over his master's cock. "Y-yes master... I-I'm so turned on, master... please allow me to cum- or at least- let me help you cum!" He begged for Tigra's cock like the submissive slut he was.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"I don't care about them, I've dreamt of this for so long, of a large strong male fucking me," Lucy moaned, "please fuck me, like the bitch I am," he begged.

"My you're an even bigger slut than I first thought," Tigra laughed, "Alright, I'll let you cum, but first," He grabbed a large cylindrical tube, attached to a mask by a loonger thinner tube, "Guess where this goes you little cum slut," he laughed, sticking the larger tube over Macey's cock, then the mask over the squirrel's own mouth, "Slut like you is going to love this," he laughed, pushing Macey onto his chest and knees, he flipped a small switch on the cylinder, causing it to begin sucking fiercly, at the same time thrusting every inch of his cock into the squirrel's tight ass, "Oooh, you must be a first timer, mmm, very tight." he moaned.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"You want to be fucked? Then take it, bitch," Hunter laughed and laid on the bed, his large, red, dragon cock sticking up. "Force this entire cock into yourself and ride me!" he shouted loudly. "A slut like you can take it. Tell me how much you like it up the ass, bet you wish your fiance and mom could see you, huh, slut?" the dragon grinned.
Lucy adjusted himself slightly, making sure he was over Hunter's cock before he slowly lowered himself onto his cock, "Ahhhhhh, master, it's so big," he moaned taking all of Hunter's cock into his tight ass, "I love it, so much, it feels amazing. My mother and fiance' could never understand, just how much I love this." he moaned.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad