Join our server on Discord

The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP)
Hunter noticed the fear and leaned forward and winked his eyes as a show of all of this was acting, and he would not be bad if all his yelling got a little emotional. "Heheheheh...You'll find the castle guard won't be coming to help you...Now get out of those clothes. A little girl like you shouldn't be wearing boy clothes..." he grinned, and if Lucy dare not obey him, which was possible, he would force himself onto Lucy, trying to tear his prince clothes off.
"I told you already, I am not a girl, I am the prince." Lucy said, "Now exit my chambers, or I will summon the gaurds."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hunter scowled and attempted to slapLucy's cheek, not hard enough to real sting Lucy, but enough to show him who's boss. "Shame on you whore!" he yelled. "When I order you to get out of your clothes, you do so!" he ordered and used his dragon claws to tear Lucy's clothes off.
"Ah-" Macey squeaked softly as his new master grabbed and pulled him in by his long hair. He couldn't believe all the things his new big brother had in his room! All those whips, those chains, bondage gear, sex toys... it seems that tonight, his master was one of the boys. "Yes, Master!" Macey got down on his knees in front of Tigra, bowing submissively.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Ahhh," Lucy cried out as his clothes were ripped off, leaving him lying on the bed completely naked, his cock already semi hard and sticking up slightly, "St-stop this, I, promise, there won't be any repurcussions if you leave now." he whimpered slightly.

"Hmm," Tigra examined over the wall, grabbing a collar off it, a large tag on the front with 'Bitch' in bold lettering, a number of rings on it, "Ah, perfect," he smiled, wrapping it around Macey's neck, snapping it shut and locking it in place. He admired the boy for a second or two, then grabbed his clothes, ripping them off, "My slave doesn't need clothes, and I'm sure a slut like you just loves showing off his girly little body." he laughed, his cock already sticking out, rock hard, "Now let's test you," he grabbed Macey by the hair again pulling him into his crotch, "Suck it bitch, if you don't please me, you'll be severley punished." he growled, brushing his cock against the squirrel's cheek.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
But Hunter didn't stop. He just smiled and pointed at Lucy's cock. "You slut! You're turned on by this! Look! Your little dick is getting hard!" Hunter laughed, and took the dick in his hand and began to jack Lucy off. "Ya like that bitch? How do you expect to fuck your fiance with this? You're obviously a girl!"
"Hahhhhh," Lucy let out a loud moan of pleasure, blushing furiously, "N-no, please, don't, don't play with it." he moaned, though he didn't make any movements to stop Hunter, his cock growing harder in his master's hands.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Then stop me you little bitch. What's wrong? Can't? That's because you're nothing, but a little girl! You like being raped by a bigger man! I bet you've masturbated to this! Being called a little girl and being raped! Huh? Haven't you?" Hunter laughed as he continued to jack Lucy off. He also tried to reach a finger down to his ass, and if he could, he pushed in a finger into his asshole.
Macey raised her head a little as Tigra strapped the collar around his neck, before squeaking again as the tiger tore his miniskirt and halftop off, leaving him in a rather revealing black thong, emphasizing his slender figure and sexy, girlish hips and legs. "Y-yes master, thank you master..." He stammered meekly, blushing as the tiger's large cock brushed against his cheek. Shivering anxiously, Macey opened his small mouth and took the tip of Tigra's cock in his small mouth, suckling it lightly, emitting a few soft murrs as he did so.

Macey rocked his head back and forth slowly, closing his eyes as he blew the tiger meat, licking the tiger's peehole with his small, smooth tongue.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Ahhh, please, please stop," Lucy moaned in pleasure, his cock growing to it's full hard-on, "AHHHHH!" He let out a loud roar of pleasure as one of Hunter's fingers slid up his ass, "Oh god yes, it feels so good," he moaned, before even realizing it.

"I didn't say play with it you stupid slut, I said SUCK IT!" Tigra roared, grabbing Macey's head as he forced his entire cock down his throat, "That's it, deep throat it like the cock slut you are. Bet you like that." he moaned, thrusting his cock in and out of Macey's throat.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad