Join our server on Discord

The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP)
"If you are master," Lucy bowed slightly as she got dressed, his tail sticking out from under the dress, "I'm ready to leave when you are." he smiled.

"My name?" Tigra smiled, grabbing Macey's hand, "You don't need to know my name, you'll never be calling me by it. You will refer to me as master, is that understood bitch?" he growled a bit.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hunter grinned and gave Lucy's ass a squeeze. "Let's go," he grinned, walking him out. "See ya slut," one girl said. "Bye bye, bitch," another said, and the insults continued.

"You made me very proud back there, little sister. Many others would have broken down crying..." Hunter said as they walked out of the store. "What would like to do now? There are so many things we can do now that you have embraced the whore that you are!" the dragon grinned. "Would you like a bit of roleplaying fun back at the Fraternity? Some public humiliation? Anything you'd like to do in perticular?" the red dragon asked.
"Oh-!" Macey gasped slightly in a feminine manner as Tigra suddenly grabbed his paw. "Yes master, anything you want." He said, ears tilted back submissively. "Awaiting your orders, my powerful master."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"I exist only to serve you master," Lucy smiled, grabbing Hunters arm and brushing against him, "I do what you want to do." he purred slightly.

"Good, you already know your place," Tigra smiled, rubbing Macey's chin, "And you look like such a bitch, you're a fine catch for a little sister. Come, I'm taking you back to my room, for a nice, workout." he grinned.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yes, master..." Macey complied obediently, following Tigra closely, already slightly turned on by his authority. "Anything you want, master."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Tigra pushed open the door to his bedroom, on one side it looked like a typical room, a bed a night stand, a dresser, typical stuff. Then on the other side, whips and chains hanging from the ceiling, leashes, cages, numerous large dildos, and chastity belts with cocks on them, "Welcome to your new home slut," Tigra laughed, grabbing Macey by the hair as he pulled him into the room, "Kneel before your master, now." he ordered him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hunter grinned and gave Lucy's ass a squeeze. "Then let's get back to the Fraternity to do a little roleplaying, bitch," the dragon grinned, and with that the two left back to the Fraternity.

When they got there, the dragon led Lucy to a room. When they got there, they saw the room was completely white with a computer in the corner. "Welcome to the recording room, bitch. It creates holograms to form roleplaying scenes. Here, change into these," Hunter ordered and reached into one of the shopping bags and threw it at Lucy. "And make your hair look less girly, and wipe off any makeup. I want you to look like a boy."

It was a fancy blue dresspants, and a blue coat, with a white undershirt. "I want you humiliated, and I've already called some friends to play along with our little roleplay...Here's the idea....You're a prince, about to marry his fiance. Until I come around.I rape you into my slave, dress you up as a princess, and I fuck you in front of your fiance, mother, and your servants."

Suddenly the room around them changed, and they were both in a large, fancy bedroom. "Now change and get into the bed," he ordered and walked out of the bedroom door.

He then waited for about five or six minutes and knocked on it. "Prince! Open the door! Your fiance is hurt!" Hunter lied.
"Uh, yes, yes master," Lucy said, he worked on his hair a bit, tying it back into a more masculine look and whiping off his makeup before he stripped and changed into his costume, lying down in bed.

Okay, uhm, oh, he sat up a bit, "What? The door is unlocked you may enter, what has happened?" he asked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hunter smiled as he heard his slave let him in. He opened the door, dressed up in a black robe. He smiled at the 'Prince' and closed the door behind him. He smiled at Lucy walked up to him. "Nothing...But you are in big trouble...Word on the street is that there's a sadistic rapist around the castle...And you're looking at him," the dragon grinned, walking up to the boy. Even as a boy he looks girly. "The rumor is true....You are beautiful, Princess," he said, getting it wrong on purpose.
"Your, leave, now before I summon the castle guard!" Lucy shouted, "And I am the prince, soon to be King, you will show me respect." he gulped slightly, wondering if he was going to far into the act.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad