Join our server on Discord

The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP)
"I am, Master. I'm a dirty, dirty slut who wants to suck on any cock she can get her mouth on. Please Master, may I start sucking cock?" she begged, licking her lips and sniffing the air.

-------------

After a few minutes of good fucking, Hunter moaned and shot his seed into Henry's ass, making the girly boy moan in pleasure. Something changed in the guard suddenly, as he began to suck harder on Lucy's cock, licking the head of it and now loudly pleasuring it. "Something tells me we broke the little slut," he moaned, slapping Honey's ass.

----------------

Cassandra giggled as she was turned into a 'shirt' and looked at her Master. "It feels great," she moaned, feeling a little pain from being stretched out, but ready for whatever she had to take to please her Master. "Are we going for a park now, to show me off?" she whispered.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"You may slut, I'm sure everyone would love watching you sucking your own cock like a filthy whore." Tigra smiled, pulling down harder on the leash, bending down her head till she was able to suck on her cock.

"Ahhhhh, m-master, I, can't, AHHHHHH!" Lucy cried out with pleasure as he came, flooding Honey's mouth with his cum, holding the guard's head down to make sure he swallowed every last drop.

"I think that'd be fun, I can't wait to show everyone my slutty shirt," The stallion laughed as he started walking, each step causing Cassandra to bounce on his cock, "Ooh, still pretty damn tight, I'm impressed."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Honey happily drank the cum, and when Hunter pulled out of his ass, he whimpered. "Slut, make sure to swallow all that cum and tell me how you liked it?" She pulled back and swallowed Lucy's sperm and licked her lips, which had some cum dripping from it.

"Oh god...It was amazing," he declared. "Please, Master, may I cum?" Honey asked, looking at his small cock, which twitched in pleasure.

"In a moment," Hunter laughed, as he was handed a cell phone from one of his henchman and handed it to her. "Call your family and tell them that you'll be working late for the next few days."

"Ah...Yes, Master," Honey whispered, feeling cum leak from his ass as he dialed his wife and awaited her to pick up the phone.

"Looks like you have an apprentice now, Lucy," Hunter smiled, looking at Lucy.

--------------

"Ah, thank you, Master!" Mimi declared, before taking her own shaft into her mouth and sucking on it. After sucking on it for a few minutes he would cum in his own mouth, but that didn't stop him from his own blowjob.

---------------

"Ahh...Thank you, Master. I'm so proud to be your shirt. I want the whole world to see me," Cassandra moaned, trying to shake her ass for the world to see. "Look at me," she whispered.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"It'll be fun serving you with him master," Lucy purred as he slid off the desk, crawling over towards Hunter before nuzzling at his cock a bit and licking it clean.

Tigra laughed as he released the rope, pulling up Mimi's head, "Sucking off your own cock and drinking your own cum, I don't think I've ever seen a sluttier bitch." he laughed as he undid his restraints, "I think you've earned a good fucking, on your knees slut, and show me that cute girly ass of yours." he ordered.

"Yes, look at you, a little cockwhore," the stallion laughed as he walked through the town, numerous other males all turning to admire the sight hooting and hollering, most of them degrading, to Cassandra, "See that, they all see you, they all know what you are. Nothing. Just a toy to be used until you're broken, then thrown away like a cheap slut." he laughed, jumping a bit to pound his cock into her ass.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
((Can you roleplay as Honey's wife and kid(s)? You can decide if, or how many kids he has))

Hunter smiled at Lucy, before suddenly grabbing him by his hair and pulling him into a passionate kiss, forcing his tongue into Lucy's mouth and placing one hand on 'her' ass, while the other was on the back of 'her' head. Honey watched this and moaned as his cock hardened, licking his lips, wanting his wife to pick up so he could join them.

--------

Mimi quickly obeyed, getting on her knees and pushed her ass into the air and shaking it. "Fuck me, Master! Give me your huge, fat cock and fuck my girly ass with it!" she begged.

----------

"Ah! Yes, Master! I'm just a dirty, slutty, bitch! Show me off! Let everyone see me!" Cassandra panted, the humiliation turning her on as many boys looked at her. "Oh god, Master...It feels so good being humiliated. Thank you so much! I love you," she admitted, her little penis hard from the humiliation.
Lucy moaned deeply into the kiss, wrapping his arms around Hunter's waist as he happily returned the kiss.

"Hello?" Henry's wife finally answered the phone.

"You call that begging?" Tigra asked, suddenly slapping Mimi hard across his ass, "Come on, you can do better, you think you're actually worthy of my cock? You need to convince me why I should honor such a slut with my cock."

"If it wasn't for your nice tight boycunt, I'd have thrown you away ages ago. But how could I get rid of such a tight cock-loving whore?" he laughed, bringing his hand infront of Cassandra and slapping his cock, "You're getting turned on from this huh? You like everyone seeing what a slut you are?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Lucy, why don't you be a good girl and go return the kind blowjob Honey gave you?" Hunter suggested, patting Lucy's ass.

"Hi, honey. I just wanted to tell you the boss wants me to be working late for the next few days. Its really important to him, and me," the slut smiled, speaking in his male voice.

-----------

"I know I'm not deserving of your perfect cock, but please! This dirty, slutty, cock loving bitch needs it! Its the greatest cock in the world! Every time it touches me I feel hot! Please, use that perfect dick to fuck my butt!" she screamed.

-----------

"YEAH! You know I love it, Master! I love everyone looking at me!" Cassandra moaned. "Show the entire planet how slutty I am! Show them how much I love being a slut! Your slut!"
"Right away master." Lucy purred, kissing Hunter's cheek before quietly moving towards Honey, suddenly closing his lips around the other slut's cock, licking over it and sucking on it hard.

"Ohhh, that's a shame. I went and did a bit of shopping today," From the sound of her voice it almost sounded as if she was blushing, "I picked up some nice little outfits, the lacey kind of outfits." she purred slightly.

"That's more like it, alright then, I'll honor your filthy ass with my cock," Tigra smiled as he grabbed his ass, digging his claws into the sides as he forced his cock deep into the slut's ass, "Mmmm, fuck, that's some nice tight ass," he growled.

"With pleasure," the stallion grinned, undoing the restraints holding cassandra to him and pushing her down onto a table in the center of a busy park, "Then scream for their attention, tell everyone you want them to watch as you get fucked like the slutty little girl you are." he smiled as he began pounding into Cassandra's ass.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Mmmm...T-that's too bad, honey. I can't wait to see them. I bet you look beautiful in them," Honey smiled, imagining herself in the clothes, with Hunter fucking them. The dragon leaned over, pecking his neck as he continued. "I'm sure I can convince my boss for some offtime."

----------

"AHH! Thank you! My tight ass is so blessed to fucked by your studly cock, you hunk you!" Mimi screamed, 'her' voice high pitched and feminine. "Make me a little girl! Fuck my hole! Ruin me for any other man! Make me yours, my MASTER!"

---------

"With pleasure!" Cassandra moaned. "Everyone! Please! Look at me! I want you to see me being fucked like a whore! I want you to see me being turned into a slut!" she screamed. "Girls wish they were as sexy as me! Boys wish they could fuck me! Maybe if Master lets you, you can!" she giggled. "AHH! Look at me!" she begged, causing dozens of people to stare at her with horror and arousal.
"I really hope you can, I can't wait to try them on for you." Honey's wife continued teasing him, "It's even botomless, so you don't have to worry about having to get my out of my panties." she purred.

Lucy continued sucking hard on Honey's cock, wrapping his arms around and grabbing onto his ass, slipping a finger into his tail-hole.

"Mmm, such good boypussy," tigra growled with lust as he continued pounding Mimi's ass, "A slutty girl born into a boy's body, a girly boy even, you were just made to be fucked weren't you?" he moaned.

"Go ahead, this little whore can never get enough cum. And he just loves sucking cock, don't you?" The stallion laughed as he grabbed onto Cassandra's mouth, forcing it open as he continued fucking his ass.

There was a slight pause before a line of men began forming infront of Cassandra, one suddenly holding his mouth open before shoving a large thick cock down his throat, "Grr, damn, went straight to his stomache I bet, he must suck alot of cock." the man laughed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad