Join our server on Discord

The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP)
((Thanks))

"No..That lacks something...I know! How about Honey?" Hunter smiled, pulling out of Lucy and slapping her butt as some crooks pushed Henry in.

"Leo...What the hell are you doing!? What the hell is going on!?"

-----------------

"AHHHH!" Cassandra screamed, her cock hard as she was fucked. The pain only turned her on more and she moaned, her tongue out. "Fuck me! Fuck me!" she begged, drooling and her eyes glazed over.

-------------------

"It tasted heavenly. I love cock and male sperm. It was simply heavenly," she repeated, winking at her Master. "What will you do with me now, my Master?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"It sounds perfect master," Lucy purred as he smiled over at Honey, "Isn't it obvious? I've become master's little fuck toy, as you soon will be too."

The horse smacked her ass painfully hard, "That sounded like an order slut, you should be thanking me for fucking your filthy slut hole."

"Hmm, I haven't decided yet, perhaps I should take my new bitch out for a walk," he mused over the idea as he stood infront of Mimi, his cock just out of reach of her muzzle, his strong scent flooding her nostrils.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"But...but your wife! Your kids! This is sick!" Henry commented as Hunter walked over to him, his cock still hard, and the man couldn't help but gaze at how hard and large it was. "How could you just...backstab them like, Leo?"

------------

"AHH! Yes! Yes, Master! Thank you so much, Master! Thank you for blessing this worthless bitch with your glorious horse cock!" Cassandra cried, thrusting against the man's cock, trying to push more of it into her.

---------------

"Yes...That sounds heavenly, Master," Mimi moaned, sniffing Tigra's cock, her desire burning for the shaft.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Because master gives me more pleasure than she ever could, his cock feels so amazing, and when he's fucking me, oooh I just love it." Lucy purred.

The horse growled in frustration as he tried to force every inch of his cock into Cassandra's tight ass, stretching it out painfully as it began bleeding slightly, "Oooh fuck, never felt such a tight little sister before." he neighed in pleasure.

"No, I could do that anytime I wanted." Tigra pondered his options, still keeping his cock just out of reach of Mimi's mouth, "Already had you branded, no sense fucking you in public, slut like you doesn't get embarrassed." he laughed, "Maybe should just leave you here to be fucked by everyone possible, I do enjoy watching your stomache swell you little cum dumpster."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Henry had his hands cuffed by another crook and another did the same to his legs. They then threw him at Hunter, who ripped Henry's clothes off and turned him around, rubbing his hard cock against Henry's butt, while standing up.

"No...Don't..." Henry cried.

"Lucy, be a good slut and give Henry a lip lock to keep him quiet," Hunter commanded.

---------

"AHH! Please, Master! Be gentler!" Cassandra cried, crying as her asshole bled slightly. "I...I can't take it if you're so rough! It hurts me!" she whimpered.

---------

"But Master! I want your cock! Your perfect cock!" Mimi begged, licking her lips. "Please, fuck me and fill me with cum so I look pregnant! I want to be filled like a slut in public! I want to be yours! Please Master, as long as I'm with you!" she cried, trying to cuddle against Tigra's strong body.
"Master, would it be alright if I silenced him with my cock?" Lucy purred, "I'm sure Henry would love it just as much as me."

"Be quiet!" The horse growled, pulling back Cassandra's hair painfully, "You belong to me now, and I'll fuck you to death if that's what I want to do." he huffed, slamming into her ass to emphasize his point.

"Hmmm," Tigra grinned a bit, "Muzzle," he said simplely, one of the other little sisters walking forward and tying a leather strap tihgtly around Mimi's muzzle, preventing him from speaking, "Is this what you want slut?" he grinned as he stepped forward, rubbing his cock over her muzzle, pressing his balls against her nose, "How's it smell? A slut like you must love the smell of cock."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh...Good idea. Go ahead," Hunter smiled, pushing Henry down so his upper half was bended forward. "Get ready to suck cock, slut."

"Lucy, stop! You're crazy! Don't you dare!" he yelled, trying to break his cuffs.

----------

"AHH! Okay! Yes! Yes, Master!" Cassandra screamed, crying even more. "Fuck me however you want! This sluts loves cock no matter what! Especially your big, hard cock, Master!"

------------

Mimi moaned as the smell of cock filled her nostrils and sh leaned forward, trying to rub her face against his, her small cock hard once more. She looked at Tigra and he would see tears in her eyes. She needed his cock. She wanted more than anything.
"Oh you'll learn to love it soon enough like a good slut." Lucy purred as he sat infront of Henry, forcing his cock into the guard's mouth, "Ooh, master, he has such a good mouth." he moaned.

The stallion moaned with lust as he pulled out of Cassandra's ass, resting his cock on her as he came, drenching her with gallons of thick sticking horse cum, "Oooh yeah, that's a good slut. Bathing in a master's seed is good for you." he laughed.

"You want it don't you?" tigra smiled, watching her eyes, "Do you want me to fuck your mouth, or your ass?" he grinned, knowing she couldn't answer. He walked around her side, smacking her ass a few times with his cock.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ass. Ass. Ass. Ass, Mimi thought, wanting to be filled with so much cum she looked pregnant. She whimpered at her Master, desiring his cock, willing to take it however he wanted.

-------

Henry moaned loudly as the cock was forced into his mouth, as Hunter began to thrust his cock in and out of his butt. Tears fell from his eyes, as the dragon moved his hand down and felt the boy's dick. "Well that was fun. We've only just begun and the slut is already hard. I doubt your wife was ever this good, huh bitch?" he asked, slapping Henry's ass, which made him moan around Lucy's cock, sucking on it a bit.

----------

"W-what do you plan to do with me now, Master?" Cassandra asked. "Fuck me in public? Make me flirt with a few men? Go shopping?" she moaned, feeling the cum on her body and wishing to bathe in it, but she did not move, as her Master did not order her to yet.
"Sit her up, you know how." Tigra smiled. A pair of little sisters moved to Mimi's sides, undoing her arms and restraining them behind her. They pulled her off the horse and into a curved wooden chair, a bar lowering infront of her as her muzzle was removed and a leash was attached to her neck and handed to Tigra who gave it a strong tug, causing it to bend around the bar and pull Mimi's head down towards his cock, "Now who's a good little slut that wants to suck his own cock?" he smiled.

"Ahhh, master, he's, a very good cocksucker." Lucy moaned, holding onto Henry's head as he felt the other man sucking over his cock.

"Hmmm," the stallion rubbed his chin a bit as he looked over Cassandra, "I've got an idea." he grinned, tying Cassandra's arms behind her back, "Ever hear of living clothes?" he asked as he lifted her up, hanging her hands around his neck as he slid her onto his cock, he tied her legs behind her and smiled as he rested his arms to his side, "How's that feel? You make a good shirt, bit tight, but I'm sure you'll stretch out." he laughed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad