Join our server on Discord

The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP)
"Beg to be filled with my cum, you slut. Tell me you want my seed!" Hunter growled, slapping his butt and pulling on his tail as he fucked her

-------

"But Master!" Cassandra argued, but stopped when she realized yelling would just attract attention. "Do whatever you want, Master. I am your slut."

---------

"I love your cock more than life itself! I want to be your girly bitch! I'll do anything just for the chance to look at your huge cock! I love it so much!" she screamed, every word true and sounding like it came from a real girl.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Please, fill me up master, I want to feel your cum in me, I want you to fill my slutty girly ass with your seed!" Lucy cried out in pleasure.

"But what?" The horse growled, grabbing around Cassandra's neck, pushing her down onto her back on the ground as he straddled her head, sliding his pants down a bit, "Lick my balls bitch." he ordered.

"That's a good slut, mmm, keep it up, let the whole world know what a filthy whore you are," he laughed.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hunter let out one last moan and shot his seed into Lucy's ass. "Such a tight ass. Now give Master a kiss," he ordered, pulling his own butt and wiping his cock against Lucy's furry legs.

-----------

"But...please...fuck me! I need cock! I need to be filled with sperm!" Cassandra moaned.

--------------

"I'm a huge slut! I'm a girly, slutty, cock loving bitch! I love cock! I'll always love cock forever! I'll love your cock the most!" Mimi screamed, loud as could be in her girly, husky voice.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Lucy cried out in pleasure as he came from the feeling of his ass being filled with cum, his own seed spraying onto his desk. He panted happily as he turned around, kneeling down and kissing over his master's cock.

the horse suddenly slapped Cassandra across the face with his cock, "I gave you an order slut, now follow it or I'll leave you here restrained as the town's cum dumpster." he ordered.

"RAAGGHH!" Tigra roared in pleasure as he hilted himself inside of Mimi's ass, suddenly starting to flood it with his cum, pulling out and blowing a load on his ass cheeks, "Hehe, that's a good look for you slut, my cum covering your ass and dripping out of your tail-hole."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Lucy...That's very cute, but I met a kiss on my lips," Hunter chuckled, pointing at his face as Lucy kissed his cock.

-----------

"Yes, Master!" Cassnadra whimpered, and quickly got to work, kissing, licking and sucking on the horse's balls.

-------------

"Yes, I agree, Master," Mimi moaned. "May I cum now, Master? Please? Or would you prefer to fuck me again with your amazing cock? I love your sperm, so as long as its you I'm happy."
"Oh, sorry master," Lucy giggled standing up as he whiped his mouth off a bit before kissing him.

"Mmm, that's a good slut, I know how much you love the taste of cock," the horse smiled.

"I don't know, why should I allow you to cum?" Tigra smiled as he walked around her, his cum covered cock hanging infront of her face, "Tell me while you clean me off." he ordered.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hunter wrapped his arms around Lucy's waist and kissed back, placing his hands on Lucy's ass. "So Lucy, did your sexy wife ever give you that kind of pleasure with her pussy?" he asked between kisses.

------------

"I do. I'm such a dirty little whore. I love wearing girl clothes and make up, and I love cocks. I want to be fucked, Master! Please, fuck my slutty ass!" Cassandra begged, sucking on his balls.

-------------

Mimi began to lick and kiss the cock in front of her as she said, "Because I love my Master more than anything. Because I'm addicted to cock and I can only get off by thinking of studs and cocks. I need to cum so badly, Master, because you're just so good at fucking sluts like me."
"Not even remotely close, her pussy didn't feel anywhere near as good as your cock master." Lucy purred.

"Hehe, you really want it bad don't you slut?" the horse smiled as he stood, his cock sticking out almost a foot and a half infront of him, "Then bend over slut, I'll fuck your ass so deep you'll taste my cock."

"Alright then, I'll let you cum," Tigra smiled, soon Mimi would feel a pair of hands on her ass, a large cock suddenly sliding into his ass, "Go ahead, let's see you cum while you're being fucked in both of your slutty holes."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Such a cute girl," Hunter smiled, before returning to making out with Lucy, as the door opened.

"Leo? The Warden told me to talk to...What the fuck is going on here!?" Henry screamed, seeing Lucy and Hunter making out, with cum leaking out of the slut's ass.

-----------

Cassandra obeyed, and spun around, placing her hands on the wall and thrusting her ass back at the horse, slapping her ass. "Fuck me, Master. Stuff that huge cock in me."

-----------

"Yes! Yes! Thank you, Master, you're sooooo good to your slutty bitch!" Mimi screamed, as she violently came, her cum shooting out like a jet as she was fucked and she sucked on Tigra's cock.

((Can you roleplay as Henry's kids and wife, when I have him call his family, when he's been broken?))
OOC: Don't mind at all.

IC:

"Oh, hello there Henry, though I suppose I should start calling you Henrietta soon shouldn't I master?" Lucy smiled, if Hunter had ordered him in he must be planning on breaking him.

"Nice ass you've got, too bad I'm gonna destroy it," the horse laughed before thrusting his cock into her ass, stretching it out beyond it's limits, "Mmm, damn that's a nice tight fit," he groaned in pleasure as he began forcing the rest of his cock into her.

Tigra thrusted into her mouth, sliding out a bit as he whiped it off on Mimi's face, "So how's it taste, I know how much you love sucking a guy off after they've fucked your ass."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad