Join our server on Discord

The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP)
"Same thing I did to you. Fuck his brains out. Then maybe I'll call his wife, and tell him to tell her he loves her, while I'm fucking his ass," the dragon smiled, slapping Lucy's ass.

-------------

"As you wish, Master," Cassandra smiled, grabbing his arm and cuddling against it, batting her eyes.

-------------

"Yes, yes, Master," Mimi moaned, and began to cover his cock in kisses in licks before engulfing it, covering it in her saliva so she could be fucked with it.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Before that though," Lucy moaned softly, rubbing his hand against hunter's crotch, "Maybe I could have some private time with you master."

The stallion nodded in approval as he led her out of the grounds of the fraternity. Within the city limits he spotted a number of others glancing in their direction, undressing Cassandra with their eyes, he couldn't help but wonder if any of them realized she was a he, "How are you enjoying it, walking around as a boy dressed as a girl?" he smiled.

Tigra growled in pleasure as he grabbed Mimi's hair, pulling on it hard as he began fucking her throat, "Yeah, that's a good slut, submissive and obedient, the perfect combination for a cock sucking whore." he laughed.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hunter smiled, and suddenly pulled his slave into a kiss, but pulled away just as fast. "Lead me to your office and make sure you swing your hips as you walk. Shake that sexy ass for me," he ordered, slapping Lucy's butt.

---------------

"I love it. I wished I was born a girl," Cassandra smiled as he looked at some of the people and blew kisses at them, and winked at them. "I love being a crossdressing slut," she whispered.

--------------

Mimi moaned in pleasure as her Master complimented her, and she sucked harder on the cock, opening her eyes to look at her Master as she sucked on his shaft. Her eyes begging him to fuck her ass.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Mmm, with pleasure master," Lucy purred as he began walking towards his office, swaying his hips to purposely show off his girly ass for Hunter.

The horse brought his hand down onto Cassandra's ass as he smiled, "now where's the fun in that? I like you as a crossdressing cock loving slut," he grinned. Pulling Cassandra into an alleyway, "And I like fucking those crossdressing sluts even more."

"You want it that badly huh?" he grinned as he pulled out of Mimi's mouth, slapping his face with his cock before walking behind her, "Still looks sore, this is going to hurt you a lot," he laughed as he slapped her burn again before slamming his cock deep into her ass.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The prisoners gave out cat calls as Lucy walked by, and some of the other turned guards smiled at her. When the two reached Lucy's office, Hunter ordered her to lay on her desk, pull her pants down and have her butt pointed to him. The dragon picked up a picture of Lucy and her family and placed it in front of Lucy's fast. "Look at this while I'm fucking you," he ordered, slapping her butt as he pulled off his pants.

-----------

Cassandra smiled and turned aronud and leaned against the wall, sticking her ass out for the horse. "Then fuck me, Master. Like slut I am," she giggled, winking at him.

----------

"I don't care. Its worth it to feel your cock," Mimi moaned, moaning in pain and pleasure as her cock was slammed into her ass. "It's so very worth it."
Lucy happily did as ordered, bending over the desk as he pulled hsi pants down, revealing his girly ass, "Of course master," he purred from the slap as he looked up at the picture.

The horse grinned as he undid his pants just enough for his cock to escape, still hanging between his legs, almost reaching his knees, "So does the thought of doing it where you could be seen get you excited whore?" he asked as he set his cock onto Cassandra's back, grinding it against her as it slowly hardened.

"Is that true, or do you love the pain just as much so long as it's your master delivering it?" Tigra grinned as he slapped her ass again, loving the cries of pain almost as much as her tightness.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"You're wife and daughter are pretty hot. And your son seems to have your girly genes...How would you feel, Lucy? Seeing your wife being fucked by a real man's cock?" Hunter moaned, fucking her tight ass, giving a few slaps to her cheeks.

-------------

"You bet. If you want, Master, we could call out some people. Let them watch as I give you a blow job," Cassandra smiled, blushing a bit from the idea, her small prick hard. "Maybe let me offer a few blowjobs to other boys."

-------------

"Both...BOTH!" Mimi moaned, her tiny dick hard as she was painfully fucked. "I love you, Master, and I want you to fuck me for all of eternity. I don't care what I have to do, betray my family, suck off my own father, steal a boy from his girlfriend, get gangbanged in public, anything! Aslong as I can feel your cock, I'm happy."
Lucy cried out in pleasure, grabbing onto the desk to support himself, "I, ahh, I don't care, I love your cock, my wife, she could never give me this pleasure." he moaned.

"Maybe I want you all to myself," the horse smiled, starting to press the tip of his massive cock against her tight tail-hole, "Mmm, wonder what people would think, seeing a boy dressed as a girl getting fucked in the middle of the city." he laughed.

"Of course you will, you have no choice in the matter slut," Tigra smiled, waving his fingers a bit as one of the other little sisters handed him a riding crop, he wasted no time as he cracked it across Mimi's back, leaving a bright red welt, "You're going to be my pain-slut for the rest of your life, and I'll enjoy watching you suffer."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Is that so? What if I made you call her right now and ordered you to tell her you hated her? That you love cock and men, and never want to see her again? Would you obey?" Hunter moaned, grabbing onto Lucy's tail and pulling on it a bit as he fucked her butt.

----------

"They'd probably think I was sick. Then they'd realize how tight my ass is and want to fuck me," Cassandra moaned. "PLEASE! Fuck me now, Master, please! I need cock!"

----------

"As you wish! I'll be anything for you if it means I get to feel your hard shaft fuck my girly, slutty ass, Master!" Mimi moaned, loving the pain and pleasure as she was hit. "AHH! Master...!" she screamed. "Hurt me more! Fuck me more! MORE! MORE!" she begged.
"Ahh, yes, yes whatever you want, just don't stop fucking me master, it feels so good," Lucy cried out in pleasure, loving the feeling of having his tail pulled.

"And you'll get it, when I feel like giving it to you," the horse smiled, grinding his cock between Cassandra's ass cheeks, "I kind of like teasing you."

"Oooh yeah, that's what I wanna hear," Tigra moaned, smacking Mimi's ass again as he fucked her ass, "Keep telling me how much you love my cock slut."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad