Join our server on Discord

The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP)
Hunter smiled and kissed her cheek. "Now this next scene takes place the day after your breaking. We'll have Henry threaten and resist some guards. I want you to come in, and scold him for doing such a thing. After that, you apologize to the prisoners. Henry will take you away and you two can argue a bit, before he leaves. Then I come in with Mickey, and we can talk about breaking Henry. Okay?" he asked, moving his hand down to rub Lucy's dick.

------------

Cassandra happily took the cum, thanking the men as she swallowed and took more of their cum. She shook her ass, now wanting to have her butt filled with the sperm of her Big Brothers.

Mimi cried, but obeyed her Master as she licked her Master's cum out of the slave's ass, tasting her Master's sweet cum, but also tasting the sissy boy's ass.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"O-okay master," Lucy moaned softly, his cock already hardened from the previous fucking to his ass, "I'll play my role however you wish." he purred.

The stallion glanced over towards Tigra, "Hey, you mind if I borrow your little sister for a day or two?" he smiled down at Cassandra.

"Fine with me, long as you return her in working condition," Tigra nodded before turning his attention back to Mimi, "So how do you like it, licking an ass that was just fucked by your master?" he smiled.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hunter smiled and gave Lucy a kiss on the head, before the movie started back up. The dragon redressed himself and his slave, and led Lucy aside, and the two watched as Henry and a couple of Big Brothers walked onto center stage.

ACTION.

"Out of my way."

"I'm hungry. Get me something to eat," one of the prisoners ordered, pushing Henry.

"If you're hungry, go to the cafeteria. They might have some more shit for you to eat," he growled, and reached down for his stun gun.

"Go," Hunter ordered, groping Lucy's butt.

----------------

Cassandra looked at the stallion, a little scared, but mostly excited for the hope she would be fucked by her temporary master.

"As long as it is your cum, Master, I love every second of it. I love you so much...Please, Master, bless me with your cock! I want to be your favorite slut! I want to be your slutty girlfriend, your sissy wife! Please!" Mimi begged.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Lucy nodded, walking into the scene, "What's going on here?" he asked, looking over the prisoners, then towards Henry, "There a problem?" he asked, focusing on him.

"Many thanks, don't worry, I'll return her just fine," the stallion smiled, he snapped his fingers, a few helpers removing Cassandra's restraints, "Clean her off," he ordered, he took a few steps back as a powerful hose was let loose on Cassandra, cleaning the cum off her body, as soon as they were done it was forced into her ass, flooding it with ice cold water.

"Girlfriend? Wife? Hehe, no, we don't make little sisters those," Tigra smiled as the little sister crawled away from Mimi, "We make them our bitches, our property, you want to become my property slut?" he smiled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Leo, these stinking prisoners are in my way!"

"This guard threatened to use his stun gun on me!"

"Oh come on, Leo! We've both had enough of these excuses! The Warden is an idiot, and we have to fix this prison!" Henry yelled.

--------------

Cassandra moaned in pleasure as her ass was filled with cold water. She moved and rubbed her ass and legs, showing off her body to the many people.

"YES! YES! Anything! As long as I have you, I'll do anything!" she begged,
"That's enough," Lucy shouted at Henry, turning towards the prisoners, "I apologize for him, it won't happen again. He'll be disciplined." he said as he nodded to them.

The horse chuckled softly as he watched Cassandra, motioning for one of the others, soon the hose was removed from the girly boy's ass, a small sized plug forced into it to keep the water from leaking out, Cassandra's stomache swollen with the gallon's of water forced into it, "Good, now that you're nice and clean," he grabbed her hair, pulling her forward and throwing her to the ground, "Walk with me, we're going to need to get you new clothes, you may be a filthy whore but you won't look like one while you're with me."

"Alright then, looks like we'll be having a cermony. Prepare her," Tigra ordered. Almost immediately a pair of little sisters grabbed Mimi's arms, lifting the girl up and dragging her away. She was dressed in a tight white bondage suit slightly resembling a wedding dress before being dragged into the halls, thrown down onto a wooden horse and chained down, "Alright then, time to make you mine slut," he smiled, he walked behind him, pulling up Mimi's skirt before pressing a white hot branding iron against his ass cheek, repeating it with his other. The word's 'Tigra's Bitch' branded onto her ass, "You're mine now slut, forever, you'll be my little fuck toy till I grow tired of you."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Thanks. See that he is," one prisoner said, before walking off, winking at Lucy and licking his lips as he and his friend left.

"WHAT THE HELL, LEO!? What's wrong with you? Those bastards deserved to be punished! And what about all the other criminals?! They're mistreating practically every cop here!" Henry yelled. "You..you haven't been the same since the Warden forced you into meeting him in his office. What the hell is wrong with you?" he asked.

--------------

"Yes, Master," Cassandra obeyed, following on all fours after her Master. "I am a slut, but I'll be anything you want me to be. Will you choose my outfit, or shall I?" she asked, her feminine tone never leaving, although she walked on her feet if ordered.

Mimi could hardly comprehend what happened, before she was suddenly in what looked like a wedding dress. Her ass was then branded, and she screamed in pain, crying out. Those tears of pain turned to joy as she heard her Master and she smiled. "YES! YES! I'll be yours, Master! Your slut, your wife, your slave! Anything! I love you, Master! I love you!" she cried, wanting to hug her Master and cover him in kisses and then fucked by his great cock.
"Nothing, nothing happened at all. I've just seen that the prisoners have been a bit mistreated over the years here. And I intend to make up for it," Lucy explained, blushing slightly as he watched the prisoner leave.

"I'll allow you to pick it out, you can tell alot about a slut from the clothes they choose to wear." he smiled as he stopped infront of the building with the clothes for little sisters, "I'll be waiting, be fast, I don't like waiting." he warned.

"You are mine, forever my little slut," Tigra smiled, slapping Mimi's ass right on the new brands, "Your ass looks mighty sore, I bet fucking it now would be excruciating." he grinned.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Is there a problem here?" Hunter asked, walking over.

"What have you done to my friend you bastard?!" Henry growled, causing the dragon to jump in mock fear.

"Leo! What is wrong with him? I have done nothing!"

Henry was still mad though and he walked up to Hunter and pulled back his fist, trying to punch him. Hunter caught the fist though and pushed him back. "Go cry to mommy, kid." Henry growled at him and glared at Lucy, before turning around and walking off. "We'll need to deal with him, you know," the dragon said, placing his hand on Lucy's butt.

--------------

Cassandra obeyed, and changed into a pink miniskirt and a pink top, with a red heart in the center of it. "How do I look, Master?" She asked, spinning around, showing her naked ass.

----------------

"I don't care. Please. Fuck me. Your cock is amazing and I love it, no matter what!" Mimi moaned.
Lucy purred softly, leaning back against Hunter, "We will? What did you have in mind master?" he asked.

"Like a slutty little girl," the horse laughed, grabbing Cassandra's ass with one of him massive hands, "Now why don't we go walk around, I'm sure everyone would love to see a slutty little boy dressed like a girl." he smiled.

"Good answer slut," Tigra smiled, slowly lowering his pants as he walked infront of his slave, pressing his crotch against her face, "Get it nice and wet now, I don't want to have to work to get into your tight ass."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad