Join our server on Discord

The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP)
"That's a good slut...Say, don't you think the prisoners are treated poorly here? Mickey has been trying to help us, but you and other goody two shoes cops keep getting in the way. Do you promise, from now on, to be kind and obedient to the prisoners here?" the dragon moaned. "If you do, I'll promise to fill you with another serving of cum AND brand my name on your asscheek!"

-----------------

Cassandra obeyed, taking the cock in her mouth and sucking on it. While she did, Mimi moaned as she was covered in piss. "Of course, Master. I live to please you. My pleasure is nothing," she giggled, before opening her mouth and drinking the piss that fell on her face.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
OOC: Sorry, sorry I'm really new at this.... I actually am pulling out of this thread, cause I won't be able to be online as much, so I should probably only stick to a couple threads...

(05-10-2010 09:20 AM)MasterZero Wrote: "That's a good slut...Say, don't you think the prisoners are treated poorly here? Mickey has been trying to help us, but you and other goody two shoes cops keep getting in the way. Do you promise, from now on, to be kind and obedient to the prisoners here?" the dragon moaned. "If you do, I'll promise to fill you with another serving of cum AND brand my name on your asscheek!"

-----------------

Cassandra obeyed, taking the cock in her mouth and sucking on it. While she did, Mimi moaned as she was covered in piss. "Of course, Master. I live to please you. My pleasure is nothing," she giggled, before opening her mouth and drinking the piss that fell on her face.
The OCA
((If that's what you decide, very well))
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Ohhh, yes, I'll make sure the prisoners are well taken care of, I'll be obedient to them, I'll be a fine girl for all of them to use." Lucy moaned, "Just keep fucking me, it feels so good."

-----------------

"I meant all of it you stupid whore," the stallion laughed, grabbing onto Cassandra's head and forcing his cock down her throat, pressing her nose into his crotch as he did.

"that's right, you're just a toy to be used by anyone." Tigra smiled, suddenly grabbing the little sister that was peeing on Mimi, forcing his head towards his own cock, "Suck it," he ordered, the little sister obeying as he began sucking on Tigra's cock, right infront of Mimi, "Mmm, watching my little sister being used has gotten me very aroused." he smiled.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Good girl. Now you realize you can't let anyone on about our little secret. Only you and Mickey here are my sluts. For now. Although that Henry boy has a sweet ass. Maybe you can help me fuck it?" Hunter laughed as one of his goons brought over a branding iron. "Ahh. Lucy, get up and lean against the wall, and stick your butt out. I'm about to brand that fat ass of yours. Just like Mickey," he smiled, and at that moment, Mickey turned around and showed off her ass.

COCK LOVING GIRL. PROPERTY OF HUNTER, it said on both of her cheeks. "It hurts a bit at first, but it's well worth it, Lucy," Mickey said, as Hunter stood up and took the branding iron.

-----------------

Cassandra gagged for a second, before taking the cock and swallowing every bit of it, savoring the Big Brother's taste.

Mimi cried out as she was forced to watch another Little Sister suck her Master's cock. Seeing her sister suck it was one thing, but some undeserving, nobody bitch?! Out of the question, she thought, and she struggled in her bounds, begging for her Master's cock.
Lucy gulped a bit, shaking slightly as he eyed the branding iron, even as he leaned against the wall to show off his ass, "Y-yes, m-master," he responded.

The stallion cried out in pleasure, pulling back on Cassandra's head as he pulled out of her mouth, literally showering her in gallons of thick warm horse cum, "Mmm, damn you're a good cock whore." He smiled, rubbing his cock against her cheek to clean it off.

"What's wrong?" Tigra laughed, still holding onto the little sister's head as he bobbed it up and down on his cock, "Are you jealous that another little sister is sucking your master's cock? Mmm, she's quite good, maybe even better than you." it wasn't true, but he wanted to see her reaction to him saying it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Before branding the slut, Hunter whispered into Lucy's ear, breaking character for a second. "I'm sorry that this is going to hurt, Lucy. Just try to take it, and I promise. You will truly become my favorite slave. I...do feel a small hint of what you would call love to you. So I suppose it is fitting to say, I love you, my slave," he whispered, before kissing Lucy's cheek and branding her right cheek, trying to get the process over with quick and fast.

------------

Cassandra gave the man a sexy wink, before happily licking at his cock, trying to clean it for her Master. "More," she moaned.

Mimi let out a muffled scream, and continued to fight for her freedom. She shook and screamed, trying to get to her master as she became filled with jealousy, even crying a bit as the other slut sucked HER Master's cock.
"Y-yes master, I know, I love you TOOOOOOOO!!" Lucy cried out in pain as the searing metal was pressed against his ass, almost blacking out from it, but he kept concious throughout the branding, panting heavily once it was finished, tears visible in his eyes.

"Completely showered in cum as she's still begging for more," the horse laughed, grinding his cock over Cassandra's face, a number of other big brothers crowding around her, all their cocks ready to blow their loads over her body, "You want more huh? Then keep begging for it." he grinned.

Tigra smiled at the reaction, suddenly pulling the little sister off his cock and throwing her to the ground, grabbing her up by the tail as he forced his cock deep into the sister's ass, causing her to cry out in pleasure and pain, "Mmm, and so tight too, definately an ass worthy of my cock." he smiled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Good girl," Hunter whispered, petting Lucy's head, followed by a kiss to the cheek.

"BREAK!" the director yelled, as Mickey walked over to Lucy. "Are you okay, Lucy? I know it hurts. I got mine about a year ago from Hunter. You need anything? Ice cream, a snack or drink, before we continue filming?" she asked, as Hunter stroked her back.

-------------

"Cum all over me! Shower this dirty, crossdressing sissy boy in your sperm! I want to drown in your cum, Masters!" Cassandra screamed, trying to lick and kiss the various cocks around her.

"MASTER!" Mimi screamed, crying now. "Please. She doesn't deserve you! I love your cock! I love you! Please, fuck me, and me alone until the day I die!" she begged.
"No, I'm fine," Lucy moaned, "As long as it's master, I'll suffer anything." he purred, his tail wagging around a bit.

The various big brothers began jacking off, one by one firing their cum over Cassandra, smothering him with their cum, "Ooh yeah, such a sexy bitch." "One of the hungriest cum-sluts I've ever seen." they commented.

"Be quiet," Tigra ordered, bringing a foot down onto Mimi's stomache, "You need to learn slut, I own you, I'll fuck whoever I want, and you'll be damn lucky if I choose you." he growled. He continued fucking the sister for a minute or two before he buried himself in, flooding the boy's ass with his cum, "Now, sit on my slut's face, let her lick the cum out of your ass." he smiled, the little sister doing as ordered and straddling Mimi's head, his cum filled ass floating over him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad