Join our server on Discord

The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP)
"But you like it. Look at your hard on...Come on, admit it. You're a dirty whore who likes dressing up as a girl, and being humiliated before others....Admit it, and I'll fuck you even harder, and give you even more pleasure," Hunter whispered as he slowly fucked Lucy's ass, and began to rub and stroke his cock as well.
"Ahhhh," Lucy moaned in pleasure, growing more and more aroused by everything, "Y-yes, yes master, I love being fucked like a bitch infront of every." he cried out, "It, it feels so good."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Don't tell me, tell them. Look at all these people and tell them how much of a whore you are, how much you love cock, beg them to look at you, and I will fill you with my cum...I will then make you clean our cum on the ground," the dragon moaned. "I'll make you lick it right off the ground, slut!"
Lucy lifted up her head, looking at the crowd that had gathered around, "I, am nothing but my master's whore," he purred, "I love it, it feels so good, his cock, in my ass, filling me with his cum."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hunter moaned suddenly and Lucy could feel the wave of cum fill her ass. Hunter continued to slam her ass harder with his cock before releasing him. He gently dropped him to the cum covered floor and smiled. "Lick upour cum on the ground and swallow it before everyone here, you little whore," he ordered, shooting the last of his cum on to Lucy's ass cheeks.
OOC: Kinda interesting. Is it too late to join?

Name: Mace "Macey" Stratus
Sexuality: Bi
Race: Some... sort of... Blue Squirrel.
Measurements: 4'2in unerect, 7in erect.
Turn Ons: Being dominated, bondage, taking orders, being 'punished'.
Turn Offs: Gore, Scat, Snuffing.
Your Appearence: Position: Little Sister
Other: Mace has a girlfriend whom he loves very much, but simply can't give him the sexual satisfaction he needs; to be put down, abused and dominated.

IC:

Macey strode over to the burly white tiger with two duffel bags, his hips swaying in a very effeminate manner. "Hello big brother," He greeted Tigra with a cute smile, his voice light and feminine. "I couldn't help but notice you're alone! Allow me to take care of you... please take care of me too, sir!" he giggled, bowing to him. "Can I be your little sister?" She asked him, a little pleadingly, his hands clasped together in front of him.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
((Its fine to join still))
Lucy panted slightly as he crawled onto his hands and knees, bowing down his head as he began to lick up the cum from the floor, "Thank you master," he purred, lifting up his head as he swallowed the load in his mouth infront of everyone.

*Fraternity*

"Hmm," Tigra stood up, examining the feminine boy, "Well you certainly look like a cute little sister, tell me, what's your name?" he smiled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"You look so cute on the floor, licking our cum," Hunter laughed. He quickly put his cock away and dressed himself. "Ladies," he smiled, and looked down at Lucy when he was done licking cum. "Oh no, your dress is ruined. Here, try this," he ordered and gave Lucy the top she was holding earlier with the heart on it, and a short pink skirt. "Ready to go, whore?" the dragon asked, holding a few bags of the clothes he had bought.
"Am I really cute, big brother? Gosh!" Macey giggled bashfully, "My name's Macey, and I look forward to serving you, big brother! May I ask what your name is?" He asked, getting closer to the tiger and tracing a finger up his powerful, furry arm, feeling one of his solid biceps. This big brother was definitely a great catch!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers