Join our server on Discord

The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP)
The two soon reached the store and a hot young girl walked up to them. "Can I help you two with anything?" she asked. "Yes, my little girlfriend here needs some new clothes. But don't worry, I'm sure we can find something ourselves," Hunter said. He then looked at Lucy. "Go look for some clothes you like, and I'll go look for some clothes I like. Then we'll meet each at the dressing room, and can try some clothes on....And maybe I can get a piece of your ass," the dragon smiled, squeezing Lucy's ass.
"Kay," Lucy smiled happily as he ran off to look for some new clothes. Looking through a few random racks as he picked out a few diffrent outfits, "Ahhh, this is so cute!" he squeeled as he grabbed a tank-top with a heart on it off the shelves.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hunter was much more quiet than his little sister, taking some frilly dresses, short skirits, thongs, and other slutty clothing with him. He also picked up some make up for his little slut. After he was done shopping he walked over to the dressing room, awaiting Lucy.
"So, did you pick anything good?" Lucy smiled as he walked up behind Hunter, holding a few simple outfits, "Ooh, looks like you picked out some fun things."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Let's step into a dressing room," Hunter grinned, and opened a large dressing room, with pleanty of room for the both of them. He then walked up, motioning for his little sister to follow. He closed the door behind Lucy and grinned. "What do you want to try on first?"
"Whatever my big brother wants me to." Lucy smiled, already starting to remove his top.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Here," Hunter growled, handing her a sexy pink thong. "What else...Hmmm...This perhaps?" he suggested, handing Lucy a pink dress, that was too small and easily showed his thong." "Put it on," he said.

When Lucy did as ordered, 'she' would find Hunter's pants were down, and his large, erect cock was already out. "I'm sorry Little Sister, but it seems I like this all two much. Bend over, face to the wall, and your ass facing me..Ever been fucked in the ass, before?"
Lucy quickly dressed in the outfit given to him. Checking to see how much of himself was exposed from the dress. "No," he answered honestly as he leaned against the wall, "I haven't yet, only blowjobs." he admitted.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Then its time to break you in. Now do as I say. You will call me Master, you will do EVERYTHING I tell you to, and you will never disobey me! Understand?" the dragon asked as he untied Lucy's pink thong, and it fell to the ground as he rubbed his dick against his asshole, slightly wet from Lucy's earlier blowjob. "On three....One. Two. Three!" he yelled, and slammed his entire dick into Lucy's ass, fucking him hard and fast.
"AGH, Oh master," Lucy cried out in a bit of discomfort from the sudden intrusion, digging his claws into the side of the changing room as he gritted his teeth, "It's, big, ahhh, fuck me hard master, fuck my girly ass hard." he moaned, his own cock twitching as it grew harder.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad